• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Calgary ( -165 ) at  New Jersey ( 145 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 205 ) at  Toronto ( -245 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 165 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    9:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Colorado ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( -110 ) at  Anaheim ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

CGY1/TOR1/Rittich and 2 min priced punts from the late game. What could possibly go wrong?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

My lone lineup is a very random mix of players. Two duos, two one-offs, one random D, one correlated D and a correlated G.

• cheezpizza

Can even hapless Anaheim score on Chicago?
    Might be some value there.

• klubba575

Crawford confirmed in net for Chicago

• mr_papageorgio

I hate playing Ducks but Guhle took 5 shots in 18 minutes last game and is $2800 on DK. No PP time but he’s been about a half point per game player in the minors so he could be worth a shot if he’s going to keep firing tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

My lone lineup is a very random mix of players. Two duos, two one-offs, one random D, one correlated D and a correlated G.

Are we getting Carrick low owned again?

• sizzlebeans

@mr_papageorgio said...

Guhle took 5 shots in 18 minutes last game and is $2800 on DK. No PP time

LWL shows he was on the Ducks PP 40% of the time last game.

https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/anaheim-ducks/?team=anaheim-ducks&strength=PP&gametype=1

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Are we getting Carrick low owned again?

I didn’t need to go low on Ds tonight. I think he’ll be more popular than last game, maybe 5-10%.

• mr_papageorgio

@sizzlebeans said...

LWL shows he was on the Ducks PP 40% of the time last game.

https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/anaheim-ducks/?team=anaheim-ducks&strength=PP&gametype=1

DFO doesn’t show him on PP but yeah I looked back at the box score and you’re right. Thanks!

• imanz

For the Lightening-Rangers game, do we think that NYR2 is going to be focused primarily on containing TB2 and less on actually scoring?

• sizzlebeans

@imanz said...

For the Lightening-Rangers game, do we think that NYR2 is going to be focused primarily on containing TB2 and less on actually scoring?

That would be my guess, based on how they lined up against NJ after Hayes was traded away. It appears they want that line against the opponent’s top scoring line.

https://leftwinglock.com/line-matching/index.php?team=NYR&player=STROME+RYAN&opponent=NJ&gamedate=2019-02-23&leform=lesent

• OttawaCityMadman

@mr_papageorgio said...

DFO doesn’t show him on PP but yeah I looked back at the box score and you’re right. Thanks!

Starting to lose faith in Daily faceoff. They listed Conner Hellebuyck as the 2nd line leftwinger the other day. Lol

• small1dawg

Is Corsica hockey website dead?

• Wingman

Honestly have no clue were to even start for today

• keephustlincuz

@small1dawg said...

will this help until they get that sorted out?

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/

• sizzlebeans

@small1dawg said...

Manny said he was taking it down indefinitely.

• small1dawg

@keephustlincuz said...

will this help until they get that sorted out?

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/

Does it have the team Corsi stats?

• canuck1995

@Wingman said...

Honestly have no clue were to even start for today

Yeah I made 20 lineups for the $5 comp but I’m not sure I want to play it. I’m not sure how much I like this slate.

• keephustlincuz

@small1dawg said...

Does it have the team Corsi stats?

Yes.

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/teamtable.php

• small1dawg

@keephustlincuz said...

Yes.

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/teamtable.php

Thanks

• sizzlebeans

@canuck1995 said...

Yeah I made 20 lineups for the $5 comp but I’m not sure I want to play it. I’m not sure how much I like this slate.

I went with $20 in the $5 and 20 in the $1. Felt like the slate was pretty easy to get exposure to everything I wanted. We’ll see how well that turns out. Been on quite a bit of run bad this month after having a terrific January. Need something to work today or tomorrow to come out positive for this month.

• golfman1990

What about Samuel Girard tonight? According to DFO he will be skating the top line with Johnson.

• Wingman

@sizzlebeans said...

I went with $20 in the $5 and 20 in the $1. Felt like the slate was pretty easy to get exposure to everything I wanted. We’ll see how well that turns out. Been on quite a bit of run bad this month after having a terrific January. Need something to work today or tomorrow to come out positive for this month.

Same here January was my best month ever (second season) but ice cold this month

• canuck1995

@sizzlebeans said...

My self control is minimal and I entered them all. I wish the $4 forecheck was an every day contest.

I feel like there are a few traps tonight so I wanted to hit everything

• the_shashi

@Felixxberg said...

this is a hard one but i’m going to guess :)

97-gagner, Kane-toews, vesey, johnsson, gustaffson, girard, crawford.

If I got that right, I have to WIN something hahahhaha … probably completely off!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).