• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Calgary ( -165 ) at  New Jersey ( 145 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 205 ) at  Toronto ( -245 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 165 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    9:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Colorado ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( -110 ) at  Anaheim ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

It’s early but I see you leading the $275 Shashi.

hahahhaha yea but lots of hockey left… i double stacked toronto tonight and one-offed vesey. I hope babcock rolls out TOR pp1 in the 3rd to start the 5 on 3, then I might have a slim chance against the sharks..

• Canuckage

@the_shashi said...

hahahhaha yea but lots of hockey left… i double stacked toronto tonight and one-offed vesey. I hope babcock rolls out TOR pp1 in the 3rd to start the 5 on 3, then I might have a slim chance against the sharks..

Good luck! I only fired one into that contest and faded TOR1 so most likely dead tonight. Hope you can take this one down!

• canuck1995

@the_shashi said...

hahahhaha yea but lots of hockey left… i double stacked toronto tonight and one-offed vesey

I seldomly game stack and I don’t think I’ve ever double stacked more than 2 guys from one line and then the third as a guy from second line that plays on pp. It’s certainly looking good right now for you!

My best lineup right now is TOR1 with NYR1, I have Girard and varlamov yet to go and I’m trying to decide if I should go to Hutton/Markstrom. Any insight to offer ?

• yisman

Patrick Kane might be the first $35 skater this season on Yahoo.

• the_shashi

@canuck1995 said...

My best lineup right now is TOR1 with NYR1, I have Girard and varlamov yet to go and I’m trying to decide if I should go to Hutton/Markstrom. Any insight to offer ?

Girard-Varlamov is probably the safer bet. Both teams are vying for playoff spots but the home spot tilts it a bit towards Avs i think..

• the_shashi

@Canuckage said...

Good luck! I only fired one into that contest and faded TOR1 so most likely dead tonight. Hope you can take this one down!

Thanks Canuckage!

• canuck1995

@the_shashi said...

Girard-Varlamov is probably the safer bet. Both teams are vying for playoff spots but the home spot tilts it a bit towards Avs i think..

That’s what I am hoping, I could have upgraded to Andersen too with the money I still have left over so I hope I don’t regret not doing so. Trying to think back to my thought process when I made the lineup, guess I just wanted to differentiate there.

You still hanging around near the top?

• gairz

#Blackhawks lineup prior to puck drop in Anaheim:

Caggiula-Toews-Kane
    DeBrincat-Strome-Kahun
    Saad-Anisimov-Sikura
    Kunitz-Kruger-Hayden

Keith-Seabrook
    Koekkoek-Gustafsson
    Dahlstrom-Murphy

Crawford in net

• gairz

Ducks warm-up lines and pairings:

Sprong-Henrique-Perry
    Rakell-Shore-Silfverberg
    Jones-Grant-Terry
    Ritchie-Kesler-Rowney

Lindholm-Manson
    Guhle-Fowler
    Megna-Holzer

• sizzlebeans

A few changes with the Ducks lines. Guhle up to second pairing. Rakell and Silvy on a line together. I was able to maneuver only one of my ANA lineups to fit the full Rakell line. The rest will be uncorrelated.

• the_shashi

@canuck1995 said...

You still hanging around near the top?

im in 2nd… need some help from girard, but it’s a long shot. Just hoping to hang on near the top at this point.

• sizzlebeans

Watching Perry and Kesler attempt to hockey is comedy.

• golfman1990

Well it’s not every night your goalie gets a short handed assist lol

• yisman

Mirco Müller got stretchered off the ice.

Add him to this (and Hall) https://twitter.com/MSGNetworks/status/1100903627508600833

• Southie777

You know you’re not having a good night, when you’re best lineup involves your Shore/Grant/Silfverberg stack, haha! And yet, with a miracle and two late goals by that line (which ended up being not even correlated, haha) and I could make some noise. Quick one in the next couple of minutes and then the EN. Two times, baby, two times!

• Southie777

@Southie777 said...

You know you’re not having a good night, when you’re best lineup involves your Shore/Grant/Silfverberg stack, haha! And yet, with a miracle and two late goals by that line (which ended up being not even correlated, haha) and I could make some noise. Quick one in the next couple of minutes and then the EN. Two times, baby, two times!

*your

• sizzlebeans

An unassisted Strome goal for the win is worth $1000 to me. You can do it buddy!

• Southie777

Nice, pulling for ya!

• Canuckage

I’m hoping for a Crawford win so shashi can win and I can ship Poke Check. Big OT!

• sizzlebeans

Congrats on another big take down Canuckage! You’re having one helluva season!

• mr_papageorgio

Nice work Shashi!!! I managed to cash the $275 too which is my first NHL cash since the Felixx freeroll that feels like about a month ago. Slump = busted!

Edit: didn’t even see Canuckage shipped the poke check lol congrats!

So much

• the_shashi

@Canuckage said...

I’m hoping for a Crawford win so shashi can win and I can ship Poke Check. Big OT!

Good night for the forum!!! Congrats Canuckage!

• Southie777

Wow, well done, fellas!

• the_shashi

@mr_papageorgio said...

Nice work Shashi!!! I managed to cash the $275 too which is my first NHL cash since the Felixx freeroll that feels like about a month ago. Slump = busted!

Thanks man! Glad you cashed the 275. Let’s keep it going!

• Canuckage

Thanks everyone and congrats to shashi also!

Thought I was drawing dead so I took a nap and woke up to 3-2 ANA while cashing for $150. Didn’t even know I had a chance until Debrincat tied it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).