• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Calgary ( -165 ) at  New Jersey ( 145 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 205 ) at  Toronto ( -245 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 165 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    9:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Colorado ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( -110 ) at  Anaheim ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TnCowboy

Nice going fellas! And here I was feeling happy cashing for $12 in the poke. Lol.

• sizzlebeans

Did you take down the Stick Lift Shashi? If so, congrats sir!

EDIT: just checked the daily contest link and saw you cleaned up in the stick lift Shashi, nice work.

Congrats on cashing and breaking your slump MrPapaGeorgio!

• ASalvaro

@Canuckage said...

Thanks everyone and congrats to shashi also!

Thought I was drawing dead so I took a nap and woke up to 3-2 ANA while cashing for $150. Didn’t even know I had a chance until Debrincat tied it.

saw ya in first..congrats!

• canuck1995

Well done today, Shashi and Canuckage! Successful forum as of late

• terlingua

@canuck1995 said...

Well done today, Shashi and Canuckage! Successful forum as of late

I second that, congrats to all!

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Thanks fellas. Onto tomorrow! some nice contests on the slate.

• Canuckage

Thanks everyone again! I always wanted to give back to the forum but couldn’t find an easy way to set up a contest that auto pays the winners. I will probably piggyback on Felix’s contest idea and pay winners thru Paypal ideally. I’ll set up a smaller scale DK forum freeroll on Saturday March 2 so keep an eye out for it.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Congrats Shashi and Canuckage! Very impressive nights!

• hautalak

Damn you guys are good!!! Congrats fellas!

With all the GPP takedowns here I think we start to get more “traffic” or at least lurkers on the forum and hopefully that leads to more people continuing to play.

I cashed the $5 on my single bullet so I’m happy and doubled up on Yahoo finally. On to today! And we get early PGA!

• PhoFever

Shashi and Canuckage are pretty legendary players. Never far from the top. Sure glad they aren’t on Yahoo!

Speaking of Yahoo great job hautalak on getting back on track. I “one and a halfed” up but it feels like a loss since I was so heavy on TOR and just couldn’t find the right combo. I did win a QM, though, and my opponent stacked Oilers and Rangers. Really wanted to taunt him about his overkill contrarianism, but in the end, kept my mouth shut!

• NIN1002

Kane goal at the end pushed me into the money at the very end which is always fun.

• sizzlebeans

@nin1002 said...

Kane goal at the end pushed me into the money at the very end which is always fun.

It dropped me from 3rd to 13th in the late 2 man adv n DK. I was in a group of builds at the top that all had some sort of CHI stack. Mine had Strome, DeBrincat, Gustavson, Crawford. A Strome goal with no assists from players on teams that would have passed me and the Crawford win would have been huge. Alas, no dice.

• hautalak

@PhoFever said...

Shashi and Canuckage are pretty legendary players. Never far from the top. Sure glad they aren’t on Yahoo!

Speaking of Yahoo great job hautalak on getting back on track. I “one and a halfed” up but it feels like a loss since I was so heavy on TOR and just couldn’t find the right combo. I did win a QM, though, and my opponent stacked Oilers and Rangers. Really wanted to taunt him about his overkill contrarianism, but in the end, kept my mouth shut!

No doubt! And to think Shasi only use to play FD ;) Keep it going and letting us know it can be done!

Thank you. Since I was “bronze” (now back to silver) I played a $5 QM and won. The guy had a “weird” CHI stack with Crawford/Kane/Cagg/DeBrincat/Gust. Played that in the quarter ($0.75) and a $2 non-vet SE ($10). So all in all a good night for me. I think I’ll still keep playing less lineups for the time being until I feel I have “it” back. Also focused on PGA for today and the weekend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).