7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 115 ) at  Montreal ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:38 PM :  Dallas ( 151 ) at  Boston ( -175 ) —- T: 5o-35
    7:38 PM :  Vancouver ( -165 ) at  Ottawa ( 144 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:38 PM :  Minnesota ( -225 ) at  Detroit ( 188 ) —- T: 5½o-19
    8:08 PM :  Calgary ( 113 ) at  Nashville ( -133 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Washington ( -147 ) at  Winnipeg ( 127 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    8:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 148 ) at  St. Louis ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    10:38 PM :  New Jersey ( 120 ) at  San Jose ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• stellagirl

GL all!

• yisman

@Steverino01 said...

Someone else took it over.

https://mobile.twitter.com/linematching/lists

Adam Daly
    @LineMatching

Related: if you ever tweet at me about anything outside of winning screenshots as a line matching sub, I’ll block you.

We got https://mobile.twitter.com/brandonjredd/lists as an alternative

• yisman

re: DK

I think what I should’ve done was dropped Stalock

I was trying some other goalies but was a bit lost on what to do with the two spots then.

Going to look at it again now.

• NIN1002

@Steverino01 said...

Someone else took it over.

https://mobile.twitter.com/linematching/lists

Thank you so much man!!!!!! I really, really appreciate it. :)

• NIN1002

@yisman said...

We got https://mobile.twitter.com/brandonjredd/lists as an alternative

I added this as well. If it comes from my buddy yisman, then I know it has to be great. :) Thank you to you as well my friend.

P.S. Congrats on a pretty hefty NBA Yahoo win last week or perhaps the week before. I saw your name all over the place in one of the big GPP’s on a Friday night I think. Was happy for you buddy!

• yisman

thanks

• gairz

Another garbage start.

• yisman

@Erik_Erlendsson
    ·
    9m
    Different power play look than ran this morning – Sergachev-Kucherov-Cirelli-Point-Killorn

@Erik_Erlendsson
    ·
    7m
    Second unit
    Gourde-Hedman-Johnson-Shattenkirk-Palat

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/28 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86421252

• Southie777

Another random FLA guys/Pysyk night. God, the Leafs are awful.

• Volkster6

Gordy you were right wow! 18% Norris. That’s bad SP2 chalk in my opinion though. But hey Gordy is the man right now for sure!

• yisman

I’m probably screwed here

FLA1 busting and I can’t survive that

I think I should’ve used Norris on D

• yisman

Giordano warming up for the Flames

• OttawaCityMadman

@OttawaCityMadman said...

and Howard in the other. JH has got a win a game sooner or later right!? lol

Good lord. LATER it is

• ifthethunder

So it’s Toronto 3 Florida 3 and I picked this night of all nights to go cheap and play John Tavares instead of Auston Matthews.
    ~

• OttawaCityMadman

@ifthethunder said...

So it’s Toronto 3 Florida 3 and I picked this night of all nights to go cheap and play John Tavares instead of Auston Matthews.
    ~

those two drive me to drink. I went AM last game, when Tarv had 2 and 1..

• yisman

Laine will not return

• ifthethunder

@OttawaCityMadman said...

those two drive me to drink. I went AM last game, when Tarv had 2 and 1..

the feeling:
    ~

• hcassidy

Laine, crushed me. I also went Minnesota now up 5-1 and Dumba is my only one banging out points.

• OttawaCityMadman

Well I knew JHoward was a long shot tonight, but I was truly expecting more than -9.1 from him. Doh, just retire Jimbo, your done

• FantasySultan

Does it make sense that the last 5 goals in the hawks/tb game were unassisted? How often does that happen?

• FantasySultan

They just added an assist to SAAD. But still kinda crazy so few assists in these goals.

• tristanwolf

kubalik breaks the slate. i always play a bunch of that line as a homer but played light tonight as was traveling. ah well maybe small profit. tampa has looked bad lately. hope some of you are doing well!

• tristanwolf

@FantasySultan said...

They just added an assist to SAAD. But still kinda crazy so few assists in these goals.

yeah that’s crazy i’m watching the game and coulda sworn there were a couple assists mentioned.
    also crazy kubalik natural hat trick ovie style in the last 15 minutes of the game. rookie of the year i’m thinking.

• yisman

I have a lot of Florida skaters.

Lightning and Panthers.

The wrong damn ones!

FLA1 didn’t even get me 10 FP!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.