7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 115 ) at  Montreal ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:38 PM :  Dallas ( 151 ) at  Boston ( -175 ) —- T: 5o-35
    7:38 PM :  Vancouver ( -165 ) at  Ottawa ( 144 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:38 PM :  Minnesota ( -225 ) at  Detroit ( 188 ) —- T: 5½o-19
    8:08 PM :  Calgary ( 113 ) at  Nashville ( -133 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Washington ( -147 ) at  Winnipeg ( 127 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    8:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 148 ) at  St. Louis ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    10:38 PM :  New Jersey ( 120 ) at  San Jose ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

@tristanwolf said...

kubalik breaks the slate. i always play a bunch of that line as a homer but played light tonight as was traveling. ah well maybe small profit. tampa has looked bad lately. hope some of you are doing well!

Mister Pockets has Dominik Kubalik. Always nice to see our forum contest host do well.
    ~

• FantasySultan

Well I used kubalik with Toews and Keith.

So these unassisted killed me.

I’ll cash but not more

Wish I paired kubalik with nyr 2

• tristanwolf

@FantasySultan said...

Well I used kubalik with Toews and Keith.

So these unassisted killed me.

I’ll cash but not more

Wish I paired kubalik with nyr 2

the hawks postgame is saying something seems screwy with the tampa scorer. they said keith for sure and de brincat maybe will get an assist.

• FantasySultan

They added a Keith to kubaliks first goal

• FantasySultan

2 teams for me:
    One with kubalik and much and point

One with Strome panarin and MTL 1

Both with Stalock

Wish I just crossed them over too

• Southie777

Come on, two more Miller/Pettersson/Toffoli goals!

• tristanwolf

@FantasySultan said...

They added a Keith to kubaliks first goal

lol now they added like keith kane strome debrincat dach all assists. it was like a bad golf statracker person was drunk.

• FantasySultan

lol dumba, b ryan, tierny

crazy games tonight

• tristanwolf

i did 3 lu’s 2 had gregoriev but my kubalik keith had halak dangit. 9 point difference but always want to cash in the pocketsloppy. need a good brent burns night. congrats cheetos addict great lu and rgeuli has a lotta minutes left watch out! if i can get 15 outta burns and finish 4 or 5 i’ll take it!

• tristanwolf

okay brent burns has 10+ points 12 games in a row. if he doesn’t get it tonight, i give up/…shall be quite mad/… nbd that is variance, where’s the weed man…

• yisman

Norris over 17 minutes tonight

no points. Just 2 shots, despite the team scoring 5.

Bobby Ryan with an unowned hat trick in his return from alcoholism. Wow.

• yisman

@yisman said...

hard choices on DK

Barrie/Marchand vs Hedman/Wheeler vs Burns/Couture vs Burns/Meier

I just went to Hedman but thinking of doing Burns/Couture now

I could also drop Stalock in net

man, so many choices

Barrie/Marchand 36.5

Hedman/Wheeler 37.3

Meanwhile, I chose Sharks :(

• Volkster6

@yisman said...

Barrie/Marchand 36.5

Hedman/Wheeler 37.3

Meanwhile, I chose Sharks :(

Yisman do you ever just let chalk make decisions? For example when I’m faced with a similar duo one off I always choose the one I think will be lower owned, no matter what. Because even if the Sharks hit with Schneider in net you have to assume they are chalk… now typically a hammer doesn’t provide as much ownership but I’ve found when there is only 1 game and a soft matchup it’s easier to avoid jamming it in. Benefits of course are if you’re ahead you can keep those behind you away with playing the same guys of course so it isn’t always as cut and dry…

As for your play last night though, correlation wise, in the hammer, it made the most sense so you should be happy with your decision. SJ just didn’t get there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.