7:35 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Carolina ( 120 ) at  Florida ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 110 ) at  St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -150 ) at  Dallas ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -110 ) at  Calgary ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 100 ) at  Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 130 ) at  San Jose ( -150 ) —- T: 130

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lertno

Anyone else getting an error page on FD?

• sizzlebeans

i’m getting network error on DK and can’t finish building out my reserved LUs

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

FanDuel‏Verified account @FanDuel 2h2 hours ago
    More
    We’re aware of the current site issues and are working towards a resolution. Thanks for your patience.

• kdub

FD, DK, RG all having issues, hackers attacking DFS lol

• ivymoose

The internet on the east coast is broken:

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

• sizzlebeans

I’m a sucker for the Flyers. It’s going to bite me in the ass again tonight i’m sure.

• noddy

Nothing is working for me either on fd. Finally got on here and dk was a mess

• NextSignal

Anybody finding a way to play anywhere? I assume we’re all in the same boat.

• lwilly

FD seems to be working and running well all across the site.

• noddy

Where is the best place to find the latest news so I don’t play anyone who’s been traded or won’t play tonight?

• sizzlebeans

Got all my LUs in, but they’re not very diverse yet. Only got 4 teams represented

• dyavid

@noddy said...

Where is the best place to find the latest news so I don’t play anyone who’s been traded or won’t play tonight?

tsn.ca/tradecentre/trade-tracker

• sizzlebeans

Bobby Lou anyone? Kind of thinking he’s the top play of the night in net.

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

Bobby Lou anyone? Kind of thinking he’s the top play of the night in net.

certainly not on DK

• sizzlebeans

@kdub said...

certainly not on DK

why not? I don’t like his price all the way up at $8000, but he’s playing for his pride tonight and sees over 30 shots per 60 minutes played. I like Jones, too. Especially as the late night play. Kind of like Miller, and kind of like Holtby at his reduced cost. Murray and Mase not too far off either. I’m not going all in on anyone though.

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

why not? I don’t like his price all the way up at $8000, but he’s playing for his pride tonight and sees over 30 shots per 60 minutes played. I like Jones, too. Especially as the late night play. Kind of like Miller, and kind of like Holtby at his reduced cost. Murray and Mase not too far off either. I’m not going all in on anyone though.

Pretty sure I saw Max say CAR has the highest xGF60 in the last 6 weeks in the grinderslive chat, maybe he’ll chime in

just saw Skinner is out, that helps

• Zieg30

So curious to see how tonight goes. So many possibilities. Hate all my lineups, but two!

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Good luck everyone

• mathewsmarner

cam ward back to back shutouts
    or lack/ward back to back

• mattneverwins

my entire lineup plays at 7 so it’ll be nice to see big bucks in my currently winning for a little bit at least

• NextSignal

Lehner at 0.4% in the Breakaway.

• mathewsmarner

anyone else think wpg is the gravy train?

• mathewsmarner

i need u to go off lars eller

• Zieg30

Hadn’t seen that Zib was out.

• sizzlebeans

Phinally philly pays off! Well haven’t cashed yet, but glad I got my Simmonds exposure in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler