• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Minnesota ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 145 ) at  Philadelphia ( -165 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:08 PM :  Colorado ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -180 ) at  Anaheim ( 155 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 215 ) at  Vegas ( -260 ) —- T: 6o-13

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

CheetosAddict – 158.5
    PocketsSloppy – 140.5
    rgreuli – 134.2
    TheDaz – 128.8
    Southie777 – 126.5

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/28 – 7:00 PM)

Full – 30/30

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

CheetosAddict – 158.5
    PocketsSloppy – 140.5
    rgreuli – 134.2
    TheDaz – 128.8
    Southie777 – 126.5

Congrats, CheetosAddict!

Dang Caps. They need to stop shooting the puck right at the goalie. Although Connor Hellebuyck was very good, too.
    ~

• stellagirl

Anticipated shots faced metrics for this evening:

BUF 70.10
    NYR. 67.30
    MIN 66.90
    PIT 61.60
    CBJ 61.30
    CAR 61.20
    PHI 60.50
    COL 59.10
    ANH 58.30
    VGK 53.90

Anton Forsberg (11-24-1, .901/3.21 NHL career stats) making his first NHL start this year for CAR.

• stellagirl

Shaping up to be a challenging slate. Check this out (10 game home/road splits in play):

ANH allowing 3.70 GA/GP at home, but PIT 4-6-0 in their last 10 road games scoring a slate low 1.90 goals per.

—Wild scoring a slate high 4.10 GF/GP over their last 10 road games, but CBJ allowing a slate low 1.90 GA/GP at home.

PHI a solid home team (3.60 GF/GP) but NYR are 9-1 over their last 10 road games with a stellar 2.20 GA/GP

Plenty of other examples today like the ones above, where teams who are strong or weak in certain areas, are facing opponents who offset that in their own way. It makes it tough to find an edge…

• Southie777

Think getting the CAR/COL game right is gonna go a long way to doing well on this slate. Tricky game. As Stella said above, a lot of these games seem tricky, though! Should be a good one.

• PhoFever

Could it be as simple as VGK2 tonight? Something tells me no.

• FantasySultan

Single Bullet type of night

• keephustlincuz

@PhoFever said...

Could it be as simple as VGK2 tonight? Something tells me no.

Who do you consider to be VGK2?

Stone is out tonight and the coach said he is not sure what the lines will be.

May not find out until warm ups.

• stellagirl

Stone is OUT for VGK.

• Volkster6

Honestly I love NYR PP1 and COLPP1 tonight. Finessing both into two LUs.

Don’t really love the wild or jackets but if Dubnyk goes there could be some chalk in Columbus to play/fade.

Pitt and Anaheim could be another low scoring affair, similar to the Kings game Wednesday.

Buffalo is a wicked dark horse. Outside of Eichel who will likely be 1 off owned in the mid teens to low 20s % there isn’t really much anyone can play – which means SE GPPs wont have much of them but any MME game should have some stacks imo

• stellagirl

Honestly, there is not a team I can make a solid case to fully fade on a strange slate like this. If I had to pull the plug off on one or two teams, based on all the peripherals I put together it’d probably be CAR and… I dunno who else. I see so many paths to craziness tonight.

I am treating this like a 3 game slate, where anything goes. Dropping in 60-70 lineups but it is all cheap stuff and satties tonight. Hoping to just get lucky and hit the right combo and maybe take down the QA… have stacks all the way down into 3rd lines. Also rolling crazy shit like BUFPP1 SANS Eichel.

• yisman

DK goalie pool

I guess pick a side from PIT/ANH

honorable mention: Forsberg, Dubnyk

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/29 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86449158

• zovyn

@stellagirl said...

Stone is OUT for VGK.

Cool. That only affects 100% of my builds. :)

• maibockaddict

Why does this seem like it is the most complicated 5 game slate ever?!?

• axman15

They haven’t been great, but Jost & Compher are low priced and on COL2 and PP1 due to injuries.

• maibockaddict

@axman15 said...

They haven’t been great, but Jost & Compher are low priced and on COL2 and PP1 due to injuries.

I gots one of those lol

• Volkster6

I’ve cooled on my NYR1 love. Couturier is just such a good Centre defensively. Although I do feel if they get on the PP NYR can smash I’ll be moving on.

• maibockaddict

@Volkster6 said...

I’ve cooled on my NYR1 love. Couturier is just such a good Centre defensively. Although I do feel if they get on the PP NYR can smash I’ll be moving on.

I have a bad feeling about this night….

• Southie777

@maibockaddict said...

I have a bad feeling about this night….

Agreed, I have a feeling it’s gonna be a very good night or a terrible night, where if you don’t have that one guy or two, you just don’t even cash at all! Kind of seems like an all or nothing night!

• Volkster6

@Southie777 said...

Agreed, I have a feeling it’s gonna be a very good night or a terrible night, where if you don’t have that one guy or two, you just don’t even cash at all! Kind of seems like an all or nothing night!

Totally agreed… my guess is a Lehner is chalk? Have to think he has a good night though. His price may keep him down below 20% though but I doubt it
    Also Frannie and the Pit goalie too.

• Southie777

@Volkster6 said...

Totally agreed… my guess is a Lehner is chalk? Have to think he has a good night though. His price may keep him down below 20% though but I doubt it
    Also Frannie and the Pit goalie too.

Yeah, I’m going mostly Lehner, but definitely hedging with a couple of Buffalo stacks!

• klubba575

Go with the hot lines NYR2 and PHI2. I like the CAR3 line of Trocheck, Necas, and Neidereiter also, All on PP2 together. Stalock in goal for Minny now, he’s a better play than Dubnyk.

• keephustlincuz

@klubba575 said...

Go with the hot lines NYR2 and PHI2. I like the CAR3 line of Trocheck, Necas, and Neidereiter also, All on PP2 together. Stalock in goal for Minny now, he’s a better play than Dubnyk.

You like a nyr/phi game stack?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler