7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 105 ) at  Boston ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 155 ) at  Nashville ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( 110 ) at  Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -160 ) at  Vancouver ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    10:35 PM :  Arizona ( 160 ) at  Los Angeles ( -195 ) —- T: 160

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

Damn, early contests are already filled!

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

Damn, early contests are already filled!

Such a crap shoot with two games, anyway! You’re better off not playing them. I threw some money away by entering 3-5 entries in both the FD and DK $4/5 GPPs when on tilt last night.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Such a crap shoot with two games, anyway! You’re better off not playing them. I threw some money away by entering 3-5 entries in both the FD and DK $4/5 GPPs when on tilt last night.

I’m playing the contests that opened when the first ones filled. They are much smaller but I’ll watch the game so it’s always better when I have some lineups in! Bad night yesterday? Mine was bad but I didn’t have too much money in anyway.

• Felixxberg

I find myself having 100% Lyon. Go Flyers go! (And Habs of course)

• Felixxberg

Ryan Miller out! He’s approx. 50% taken. Neuvirth is approx. 12%. I wish I entered bigger contests before they filled because I would be looking at a huge payout!

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

Ryan Miller out! He’s approx. 50% taken. Neuvirth is approx. 12%. I wish I entered bigger contests before they filled because I would be looking at a huge payout!

Even with 100% Lyon?

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Even with 100% Lyon?

I wrote that comment just before OTT scored two goals. I’m even right now.

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

I wrote that comment just before OTT scored two goals. I’m even right now.

Ah. Got it.

My 17 month old decided to refuse to nap between 12:30-1, and cry unless I was holding him, so I wasn’t able to check the starting goalies. I have Neuvirth in about 50% of my entries across the two sites. My best lineup has Niemi, though, so here’s hoping PHI L1, and part of MON PP 1 (Galch-Gall-Drouin) light it up.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Ah. Got it.

My 17 month old decided to refuse to nap between 12:30-1, and cry unless I was holding him, so I wasn’t able to check the starting goalies. I have Neuvirth in about 50% of my entries across the two sites. My best lineup has Niemi, though, so here’s hoping PHI L1, and part of MON PP 1 (Galch-Gall-Drouin) light it up.

Niemi just had a hell of a game! Your lineup must be good!

• Felixxberg

No matter how this game ends, Neuvirth will outscore Lyon…

• JimmyTango

I noticed in yesterday’s box scores that Eric Staal had 2 goals and 1 sog. How does that occur?

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@JimmyTango said...

I noticed in yesterday’s box scores that Eric Staal had 2 goals and 1 sog. How does that occur?

Didn’t see the game, but Vegas probably scored on themselves somehow and Staal was the last Wild to touch the puck.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@zshoom said...

Didn’t see the game, but Vegas probably scored on themselves somehow and Staal was the last Wild to touch the puck.

Just saw the highlights…the first goal was clearly a shot. They didn’t show the second but it was an empty netter. I thought that counted as a shot, but I guess not.

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

Niemi just had a hell of a game! Your lineup must be good!

Naw. My Mon PP1 correlation didn’t have Petry.

On to tonight. Hard not to use Nashville against my Rangers.

Also no clue how Columbus’s lines are shaking out.

• epot

re: I noticed in yesterday’s box scores that Eric Staal had 2 goals and 1 sog. How does that occur?

second one was empty net…he was hooked on way in and puck missed the net…was ruled a goak

• JimmyTango

@epot said...

second one was empty net…he was hooked on way in and puck missed the net…was ruled a goak

Huh. No kidding. Thanks!

• goleafsgo14

looks like st louis offense going to kill lu s tonight once again!!!

• tristanwolf

75% schmaltz at 2%. good start, now have a night!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.