NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Dallas ( -140 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 120 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( 143 ) at  Toronto ( -167 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:38 PM :  Philadelphia ( -230 ) at  Detroit ( 195 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• luckyjgk10

I also watch on my laptop but I never see an option for picture in picture. Where do you get that option from? I used to have it last year and would watch that way all the time!

• luckyjgk10

@stellagirl said...

1) I’m usually watching the games live, that I have heavy ownership in, on TV
    2) some slates I will fire up NHL.TV as well and go picture- in- picture in the laptop, so 3 games on
    3) follow on NHL gamecast

And I love linestar live scoring:
    https://www.linestarapp.com/LiveScoring/Sport/NHL/Site/DraftKings/PID/1238

Edited post to show the quote I am replying too!

• stellagirl

@luckyjgk10 said...

I also watch on my laptop but I never see an option for picture in picture. Where do you get that option from? I used to have it last year and would watch that way all the time!

Have 1 game up, drop down the scores, and click “Multi-view” on a second game.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

why does NHL.com say Hutch is in nets….

• gmen81

http://twitter.com/LeafsPR/status/1224498085528834048

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

• gmen81

@sirrobert6 said...

why does NHL.com say Hutch is in nets….

Andersen being examined. Status updated shortly.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

• stellagirl

All I needed tonight was for DAL to stay quiet.

Not a good start.

• stellagirl

HATE to see injuries, but 0% Andersen here………

• zovyn

1st chalk goal – Tavares from Barrie/Marner. :)

• zovyn

Yeah, well – if Andersen stays out he still might be a better play than Lundqvist at this rate…

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

I’ll be OK if the Stars win. This could work out. Most of my Pavs cards have Khud.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

took Phillip Di Giuseppe, he’s got 4 shots.

• tristanwolf

why did i play any henrik. bum.

• maibockaddict

Halfway through the night and not a single goal across 7 lineups. Poo.

• maibockaddict

Up. My first goal. Blake comeau lol

• yisman

@zovyn said...

Yeah, well – if Andersen stays out he still might be a better play than Lundqvist at this rate…

he will not return

• mr_papageorgio

Imagine being stupid enough to play Henrik Lundqvist when the goalie facing the worst offense in the league and missing a top line winger was $200 cheaper…

Yup, guilty as charged

• stellagirl

Followed the numbers and faded DAL. Didn’t work out tonight.

Might make some back but it’s not shaping up to be a big night.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s slate! I have some time to research and some tickets to the big FD event.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@stellagirl said...

Followed the numbers and faded DAL.

This is going to be changing more often than not. They’ve been super underwhelming as of late, way way better than their stats would suggest. They could go very deep this year.

• tristanwolf

really could use coutrier and voracek to do something.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

I landed on 3.1k on DK like a million times, each time I intentionally did not go Raffl.

• yisman

Elliott about 39.6% in the Twine. Seems about right.

• zovyn

A 3rd period hattie from Zib and my world will right itself. :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.