Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM : 51 Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at 52 Tampa Bay ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM : 53 Carolina ( 115 ) at 54 Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    9:05 PM : 55 Columbus ( 145 ) at 56 Calgary ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM : 57 Arizona ( 0 ) at 58 Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Will PIttsburgh chalk win the night again!? Will Calgary-Columbus match yesterday’s 9 goal outburst in Ottawa!?

Who knows.

• Butternutter

Question, I’m still getting use to NHL DFS, but I have been averaging ~45 points a night. Is this an average score that will in win in cash games?

Thank for the response, BN

• JackLotte

@Butternutter said...

Question, I’m still getting use to NHL DFS, but I have been averaging ~45 points a night. Is this an average score that will in win in cash games?

I think it varies based on site/contest, but it seems to me like 45 will cash on most nights (barring an outlier night with high scoring)

• dude_abides7

@Butternutter said...

DK or FD? On Fanduel, 45 typically will get you across the cash line, but it varies night to night as all things with scoring are relative to how the night panned out for the chalk plays. For example, sometimes 30 will cash and the winning gpp score is 61. Other nights 40+ is the cash game line and the guy that wins the large gpp has 85.

More often than not, 45 typically holds for cash. This topic has came up before and when you take away the high and low swings I think the average medium NHL cash line was closer to 35-38. Once again, I’m considering Fanduel scoring.

• Butternutter

Thanks for the quick response, I’m on DK.

• fantasybender

I don’t care how ugly the lines are in ANH, That PP1 is going to be lamp-light city tonight.

• ShowMeYourHITS

@fantasybender said...

I don’t care how ugly the lines are in ANH, That PP1 is going to be lamp-light city tonight.

BET…. all over value city

• DirtysBurgers

@Butternutter said...

Thanks for the quick response, I’m on DK.

45 points will be above the cash line the vast majority of the time (or more) in DK cash games.

• DirtysBurgers

Last night sucked! Right teams, wrong players…

I feel like there is some value with Tampa Bay tonight. Pitt has allowed 2.83 GPG in their last 12 while TB has scored 2.92 over that time period.

• bstreich9

Took home $500 scoring 4th place in the $2 Breakaway. Been a good first year of DFS NHL. Always been a Wild fan but never really followed the sport until this season. Scored 70 Tuesday night and 74.8 last night. Unreal. Hope to stay hot.

Love Anaheim again tonight.

• Butternutter

@DirtysBurgers said...

45 points will be above the cash line the vast majority of the time (or more) in DK cash games.

Good to know, thank you!

• kdub

I want to enter the sniper so bad lol, i’ve been having way more success avoiding it though… anyone know what the top scores were near in the Sniper last night?

• Aalbanese102089

@kdub said...

I want to enter the sniper so bad lol, i’ve been having way more success avoiding it though… anyone know what the top scores were near in the Sniper last night?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/20562269

• kdub

@Aalbanese102089 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/20562269

thanks

• fantasybender

Did anyone play in the $5 Enforcer on DK last night? If so, would you be kind enough to provide a link? I’d like to play this today and am curious of results from last night.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@fantasybender said...

Did anyone play in the $5 Enforcer on DK last night? If so, would you be kind enough to provide a link? I’d like to play this today and am curious of results from last night.

Promise not to look at my score. Although it’s pretty impressive to have Eberle + McDavid and still score that low.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/20560852?uc=333156934

• fantasybender

@mberkowi said...

Promise not to look at my score. Although it’s pretty impressive to have Eberle + McDavid and still score that low.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/20560852?uc=333156934

Thanks dude! Now I want to look but I will respect your wishes lol

• Beachbum2634

Working on my FD cash game lineup… I think I’m down to a choice at RW of Kucherov or Wheeler. I’m not sure what I think of PIT on the road at TB without Malkin. Thoughts?

• JackLotte

@Beachbum2634 said...

Working on my FD cash game lineup… I think I’m down to a choice at RW of Kucherov or Wheeler. I’m not sure what I think of PIT on the road at TB without Malkin. Thoughts?

Bishop has been awesome at home, with that said crosby has been on fire lately so its more of a gut call.

also, while i do love WPG1, CAR is near the tops of the league in shots allowed per game.

• DirtyDylz

Conflicting reports on who will get the PP time with Perry an Getz…. Peron or Rakel? anyone have any insight?

• deezamn

@DirtyDylz said...

Conflicting reports on who will get the PP time with Perry an Getz…. Peron or Rakel? anyone have any insight?

Where are you seeing conflicting reports?

Rakell had 80% of PP time vs Perron’s 20% last night. OC Register beat writer for Anaheim says no changes tonight except Andersen in net.

• DirtyDylz

@deezamn said...

Where are you seeing conflicting reports?

Rakell had 80% of PP time vs Perron’s 20% last night. OC Register beat writer for Anaheim says no changes tonight except Andersen in net.

It just showed Perron on RG starting lineups and Rakell on LWL.

I think the Ducks PP is a good way to differentiate tonight, picking from 2 different lines.

• JackLotte

@DirtyDylz said...

It just showed Perron on RG starting lineups and Rakell on LWL.

I think the Ducks PP is a good way to differentiate tonight, picking from 2 different lines.

i think lwl is more accurate when it comes to PP time and such

• kirby34

Fowler, Vatanen, or pay up for Giordano for cash games in fan duel?

• DirtyDylz

@kirby34 said...

Fowler, Vatanen, or pay up for Giordano for cash games in fan duel?

I like Gio, not sure what % TJ Brodie is playing at after leaving the game early the other night, could result in even more ice time for Gio, or even Dougie-H

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).