Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM : 51 Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at 52 Tampa Bay ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM : 53 Carolina ( 115 ) at 54 Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    9:05 PM : 55 Columbus ( 145 ) at 56 Calgary ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM : 57 Arizona ( 0 ) at 58 Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kdub

@DirtyDylz said...

It just showed Perron on RG starting lineups and Rakell on LWL.

I think the Ducks PP is a good way to differentiate tonight, picking from 2 different lines.

Im also curious on this issue and why isnt hellebuyck comfirmed yet? Lol

• NextSignal

Not that it really matters other than for hail mary GPP attemps, but does anybody know who Columbus is putting in net? I’m assuming Forsberg but can’t find any confirmation.

• BuckeyeMC

We in Columbus don’t know yet either. Torts may play Korpisalo since he’s got a hot hand.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Was hoping for some Winnipeg news in net before lock.

• dailysportreport

Heavy on Andersen tonight, for some reason… ANA has been playing well, and ARI not so much… Anyone else? Bishop also seems solid. Who will be chalk do you think?

• BrianLeetch

Thanks a lot hellebuyck!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

My contrarian Carolina stack would be nice but I have Faulk and the wrong Staal’s l i ne. Lol

• epot

Got him in 3 LU’s just for the hellebuyck!

• kdub

@BrianLeetch said...

Thanks a lot hellebuyck!

Wish i wouldnt have seen the confirmed tag 20 mins before lock

• Olhausen

Carolina is the one fu#%ing team I faded tonight.

• Olhausen

@Olhausen said...

Carolina is the one fu#%ing team I faded tonight.

Oh well, at least I don’t have I’m in Hellebuyck in the net.

• deejones49

Carolina aint messing around tonight

• Dewoc19

I played Skinner and Rask… thank you gentlemen

• zork212

@deejones49 said...

Carolina aint messing around tonight

got that right. 3rd fastest time in Cane history to score 3 goals 4:33 i think.

• dailysportreport

Pretty wild night so far… Wow. I wonder if the 2 late games will be low scoring???

• Dewoc19

And just like that, back to being f*cked and out of the money. At least I’m consistently bad, I’d hate to actually throw in a great night from time to time, don’t wanna break up this streak of constant garbage lol

• statrat2929

@Dewoc19 said...

I played Skinner and Rask… thank you gentlemen

I had a lot of Carolina. Just so happens it wasn’t the ones who did anything tonight. E. Staal

Do have one GPP heavy Carolina but didn’t play Rask or DG

• statrat2929

@statrat2929 said...

I had a lot of Carolina. Just so happens it wasn’t the ones who did anything tonight. E. Staal

Do have one GPP heavy Carolina but didn’t play Rask or DG

That last Carolina Goal was great. #7.5. Too bad I also had Versteeg/”(player-popup)E. Staal”:/players/eric-staal-14117/Skinner combine for 4.5

Need Perry/Gio to go big to stay competitive

• kdub

Bad night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).