7:05 PM : Buffalo ( 175 ) at Boston ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : Toronto ( 105 ) at Ottawa ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM : Chicago ( -105 ) at Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM : San Jose ( -105 ) at Nashville ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM : Minnesota ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    10:05 PM : Winnipeg ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : Calgary ( 110 ) at Vancouver ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• zork212

Hockey Day in Canada! All day fun. It seems Scrivens is in net for MTL. On the all day contests I wonder what the percentage ownership of McDavid will be? 40%+

• mattneverwins

ill be at the flyers game today, gonna be cool watching my players lose me some money live

• Dewoc19

Toronto vs Ottawa… talk about a shit show there

• zork212

@Dewoc19 said...

Toronto vs Ottawa… talk about a shit show there

yup. will be a sleeper or a blowout I think.

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@zork212 said...

Hockey Day in Canada! All day fun. It seems Scrivens is in net for MTL. On the all day contests I wonder what the percentage ownership of McDavid will be? 40%+

Probably makes sense to fade him. I’m not sure about that high in all day but he should be high. He is just so damn good and everyone knows it.

• Butternutter

Good morning everyone.

What kind if scores were needed last night to take down a GPP or even cash in the GPPs?

• drummerjack

73.3 won the $2 FD Breakaway last night. 57.2 got me 114th for $25.

• tristanwolf

early slate is tough.can’t settle on a main goalie…like talbot, mrazek a bit. maybe mason lower owned.

• Strikeouts

Is there going to be a FD H2H article for the morning slate today?

• Butternutter

@drummerjack said...

73.3 won the $2 FD Breakaway last night. 57.2 got me 114th for $25.

Very nice! are scores higher on FD compared to D? So far I have only played an DK.

• horacegrant31

@Butternutter said...

Very nice! are scores higher on FD compared to D? So far I have only played an DK.

There is a daily thread here on RG with links to the main GPPs on both sites. You can check out the contests to see final results.

• Butternutter

@horacegrant31 said...

There is a daily thread here on RG with links to the main GPPs on both sites. You can check out the contests to see final results.

Alright, good to know. Thank you

• kdub

Do I dare play Anderson?

• Dewoc19

I feel obligated to give Ottawa some love tonight

• kdub

@Dewoc19 said...

I feel obligated to give love tonight to Ottawa

I feel the same way

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Don’t see Talbot confirmed. Should I be confident with starting him?

• kdub

I wish TOR 1 wasnt all C on DK

• tristanwolf

@yountingly said...

Don’t see Talbot confirmed. Should I be confident with starting him?

i don’t see it either but i don’t think they would play nillson on national hockey day in canada. i have him in a couple.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

i don’t see it either but i don’t think they would play nillson on national hockey day in canada. i have him in a couple.

Fair point and I’m sure he is. I left him in one but moved to Mason in the others. Mason plays better at home and top line hit. Flyers got a good shot to win.

• tristanwolf

agree. and rangers are not that good on the road. looks like mason ownership around 11% early breakway on fd. good luck.

• kdub

Hmm idk who I’d rather target NSH 1 or SJ 1

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Simmonds thrown out. There goes flyers one. At least he gets the pims for me.

• garybmw

Amazing how you still get 15-20% ownership of Ovechkin in every contest. No matter who they play, when they play or how much he costs.

• tristanwolf

why was simmonds ejected? threw an elbow? (reading, didn’t see)

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

why was simmonds ejected? threw an elbow? (reading, didn’t see)

Match penalty for a punch to McDonough grill after he was cross checked in head. Unwarranted imo. See that all the time. McDonough did the ice but he looked to be selling the call

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).