7:05 PM : Buffalo ( 175 ) at Boston ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : Toronto ( 105 ) at Ottawa ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM : Chicago ( -105 ) at Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM : San Jose ( -105 ) at Nashville ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM : Minnesota ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    10:05 PM : Winnipeg ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : Calgary ( 110 ) at Vancouver ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kdub

@jm748227 said...

Turris 1.1% owned in 2$ GPP

less than 2% in the GPP’s ive seen on DK

• deejones49

@jm748227 said...

Turris 1.1% owned in 2$ GPP

Glad i was able to put Turris in for Ziban lol

• deejones49

Hellebuyck going back in tonight?

• RW

@deejones49 said...

hahahaha, i saw the update too late and was pretty salty about having to go with zibanejad. looks good through the 1st

• kdub

tonight is looking bleak for me so far…

• kdub

I wish I wouldve stuck with Anderson…..

• Dewoc19

What percentage owned is Craig Anderson in the Sniper

• Dewoc19

Man thank God I didn’t play Erik Karlsson… said no one ever!! FML

• dailysportreport

@kdub said...

I wish I wouldve stuck with Anderson…..

I hope I didn’t sway your pick… Unless it was to Luongo or Elliott, I guess… TOR finally got a goal, but Anderson is still looking solid

• dailysportreport

@Dewoc19 said...

What percentage owned is Craig Anderson in the Sniper

He’s 11.4% in the 7 pm $25k sniper

• garybmw

@deejones49 said...

Yup, 3rd and 2nd overall in every contest cause of that. Would have been 1st by 2 points. hurts

• dailysportreport

@garybmw said...

Yup, 3rd and 2nd overall in every contest cause of that. Would have been 1st by 2 points. hurts

I was just going to ask where you were. I saw the dog picture winning the little DK GPP I’m in… I see you loaded up on OTT! Good luck. I hope I’ll be up there next to you by the end of the night…

• garybmw

I Bleeped up BAD. to sup Turris for Ziban I had to sub Braun for Vlassic. Lost 4 points…. so far. Would have locked 1st for every contest. Now will end up 10th-20th

• Olhausen

@garybmw said...

I Bleeped up BAD. to sup Turris for Ziban I had to sub Braun for Vlassic. Lost 4 points…. so far. Would have locked 1st for every contest. Now will end up 10th-20th

You realize there’s games that haven’t even started right? Even if you had those players that wouldn’t guarantee you a win at this point.

• Olhausen

@garybmw said...

Congrats for a great lineup though as I saw you near the top when I was checking the leaders lineup’s. My own have sucked so bad since the all star break I have to look at the leaders to remember how to make a winning lineup.

• dailysportreport

Anybody watching the Bruins game? That was the worst way for BUF to lose… What a terrible call. Marchand just got a penalty shot in OT after he lifted Ristolainen’s stick out of his hands, and barely got pushed. Load of crap…

• dailysportreport

I had Lehner and Luongo… Pretty rough last 10 minutes for my DFS night. Poop

• statrat2929

Can not believe Florida blows that 2-0 lead and basically Crosby/Letang you’d think they would be all over those 2

• garybmw

@Olhausen said...

You realize there’s games that haven’t even started right? Even if you had those players that wouldn’t guarantee you a win at this point.

LOL I have those games/players in other lineups ;)

• Dewoc19

Why in the f*ck hasn’t Martin Jones been pulled, guy killed every one of my lineups tonight!!! I was doing decent with the Ottawa stack and this guy just tanked me. Negative 1.6 point so far

• tristanwolf

uggh crushed this a.m. only had 1 lu in the main with elliott in G, will make an ok cash. doin well in the late night breakaway cheapie. so funny how an hour of research vs 5 minutes often doesnt matter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).