Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : Anaheim ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : New Jersey ( 150 ) at N.Y. Rangers ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM : Tampa Bay ( -145 ) at Ottawa ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    7:35 PM : Florida ( -110 ) at Detroit ( -110 ) —- T: -110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ELBLUNTOS420

Anyyone else have this problem to acces this page : https://rotogrinders.com/articles/fanduel-nhl-gpp-picks-monday-february-8th-865444

This Drawer is Empty

There’s no content at this address. This may have been the former home of one of our pages or it may be a page that never existed. But all is not lost! You may be interested in one of the following:

• Joe22NHL

I like Gibson tonight – have a feeling that Anaheim with Perry and the gang are just better. Detroit / Fla will probably be a 2-1 game OT
    I think in cash games DK’s some of the Rangers’ L2 will see some goals at value.

• Bam79

@kdub said...

ive been wanting those two to play together for a long time and now that Montoya is in net i like it even more…

Montoya on the road – 6-1-0, 1.81 GAA , .934 SV%… Allowed more than 2GA once since early December.

• kirby34

Letang or Karlsson in a cash game on fan duel?

• JayWilly

• x3

2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Bam79 said...

Montoya on the road – 6-1-0, 1.81 GAA , .934 SV%… Allowed more than 2GA once since early December.

Montoya’s an above average backup goalie, but it’s not like the team in front of him is any good, and these numbers aren’t what you can expect going forward. I like Montoya, but this is one of those low scoring affairs that shouldn’t see a high volume of shots on one side or the other; the upside to this game from all fronts is relatively marginal, but all four of these games are on the tougher side to call.

• Strikeouts

Anyone have an update on Stralman? He was sick and missed practice yesterday. Haven’t seen anything about him yet today.

• kirby34

@Strikeouts said...

Anyone have an update on Stralman? He was sick and missed practice yesterday. Haven’t seen anything about him yet today.

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO Feb 7
    Stralman will travel and expected to be in the lineup

• Bam79

@JayWilly said...

I like Montoya, but this is one of those low scoring affairs that shouldn’t see a high volume of shots on one side or the other;

Likely not, but I think Florida wins this game, so the W takes precedent for me..

That being said, I’m taking Gibson across the board tonight..

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

I remember the last time people were high on Montoya on a small slate…

• Aalbanese102089

@pdidawg82 said...

I remember the last time people were high on Montoya on a small slate…

Me too, I rostered him. LOL.

• jregger

@geno71malkin said...

The devils always seem to find ways to play good teams tough, especially one of their rivals. Wouldn’t surprise me if the devils won outright, I wouldn’t play Lundqvist in cash.

How do you figure? On tonight’s small slate, he seems like one of the chalkier cash options at goalie.

• sizzlebeans

Kindl worth a flyer tonight in cash?

• zork212

GPP: thinking or have Jussi JokinenVincent Trocheck in a few lineups? thoughts… Det have green and kronwall out of action tonight.

• Strikeouts

I was thinking about using Kindl until I saw he is $4k (FD). Was going to consider him if he was closer to min salary.

• BeltWieldindad

@zork212 said...

GPP: thinking or have Jussi JokinenVincent Trocheck in a few lineups? thoughts… Det have green and kronwall out of action tonight.

Trocheck is a great gpp play..jokinen doesnt really shoot much(1 high danger chance, 7 scoring chances and 11 corsi attempts in his last 7 road games) so pairing him with reilly smith would give you a higher upside. But its possible jokinen continues to ride his linemmates’ coattails and has another successful night.

• Strikeouts

I like Jokinen and Trocheck. I think you could also add in Smith for the full line stack.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I have a good feeling tonight. If you’ve been playing DFS for any length of time, you know that generally means disaster.

• jregger

On a side note, I recently bought NHL Gamecenter. Tried to turn on the NYR game tonight and it says its blacked out… I live in central Illinois… wtf??

• dailysportreport

@jregger said...

On a side note, I recently bought NHL Gamecenter. Tried to turn on the NYR game tonight and it says its blacked out… I live in central Illinois… wtf??

It’s because it’s on NHL network. Makes no sense, but a frustrating part of the deal. You should get all games except those on NHL network or NBCSN. More recently, since they switched the platform, you also can’t get local games anymore :(

• jregger

That is some incredible bogusness… But thanks for the help!

• scsa1998

I will never understand Black out laws. In my house I typically have to watch sports on my Ipad or one of my gaming systems so I always get screwed on watching the Rangers.

• dailysportreport

Sitting here watching my multiple lineups… One lineup is doing pretty well! Click entries, and it turns out the league I joined with that LU didn’t fill. Figures. Now I’m hoping Lundqvist gets lit up.

Anybody doing any good tonight?

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

You can watch games on the NBC Sports app if you have a cable package that includes NBC Sports.

• Joe22NHL

Tampa is really make me feel like I want to yak up my vanilla root beer float tonight – freakin’ Tampons are losing 4-1 and I have many lineups with the “V” in net . . . everyone together now: “SIEVE, SIEVE . . . “

• dailysportreport

Where is GaryBMW? Keep it up buddy! Top 2 in the Sniper right now. Good luck!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).