7:08 PM :  Colorado ( -141 ) at  Columbus ( 123 ) —- T: 6u-25
    7:08 PM :  Toronto ( -124 ) at  Montreal ( 108 ) —- T: 6½o-22
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -117 ) at  Florida ( -103 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:08 PM :  Philadelphia ( 155 ) at  Washington ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 184 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -220 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  Dallas ( 140 ) at  St. Louis ( -160 ) —- T: 5½u-40
    10:08 PM :  St. Louis ( 104 ) at  Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:08 PM :  Carolina ( 115 ) at  Vegas ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• panters

Happy much-belated Hockey Day (thought it was today for some reason) to my Canadian friends. Glad you all are here!

• ifthethunder

Thanks for the Gimmick contest, hautalak. My main lineup didn’t cash because of Nylander’s disease. But the gimmick entry got me some green.
    ~

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

sizzlebeans – 148.5
    sharksfansd – 136.1
    CheetosAddict – 127.2
    baahstonbotfly– 126.6
    Boooooourns– 125.6

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (2/8 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/85747872

• MRELM

Any early hockey suggestions

• tristanwolf

@MRELM said...

hard to fade boston 1 on a two game slate

• stellagirl

@MRELM said...

Start with Ovi. In every lineup.

NSH in a good spot in EDM. TBL and TOR both averaging more than 4.00 GF/GP but are playing teams with reasonably good team scoring defense (around 2.60 GA/GP), so perhaps temper expectations slightly?

But, there are a LOT of very even matchups on paper tonight, more so than in recent memory.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

Start with Ovi. In every lineup.

NSH in a good spot in EDM. TBL and TOR both averaging more than 4.00 GF/GP but are playing teams with reasonably good team scoring defense (around 2.60 GA/GP), so perhaps temper expectations slightly?

But, there are a LOT of very even matchups on paper tonight, more so than in recent memory.

WSH1-NSH2-MON1 were my first three targets. MON1 hasn’t done well lately, but I love targeting Hutchinson on the road on a B2B.

I’m hopeful that Varlamov starts for NYI as I next went with some TB1. He’s been much weaker than Greiss lately. NJ and VAN are next up for me.

I want to target the CAR-VGK game, but not sure which side, and with Karlsson possibly back tonight, VGK is suddenly very much a two top line team again.

• alyeska_skibum

@ifthethunder said...

But the gimmick entry got me some green.

I liked that gimmick contest also. I actually put lots of thought into that lineup

• yisman

Radulov out tonight

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Can’t believe the lack of NHL offerings. Expect that kind of thing from FD, but DK has really let themselves down tonight. Even the usual decent Forecheck has been gutted. Really disappointed.

• Balibraun

• Balibraun

Hey fellas , I am new here so don’t mind my newbie question. Where is the best place to find today’s lineups based on morning skates for NHL? Or do you follow beat writers on twitter and search each individual teams lineups?

• gmen81

Leftwing lock or daily faceoff

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

A few thoughts:

Ovechkin is great, but he’s now priced fairly. I really like the Wilson/Oshie swap that they made though. That first line looks even better now.

I miss the days where McDavid and Draisaitl played together. You could just lock them in every game they played home.

Pittsburgh is legit, but Barkov is back and FLA1 looks cheap.

Josi will score tonight.

• Felixxberg

@Balibraun said...

Hey fellas , I am new here so don’t mind my newbie question. Where is the best place to find today’s lineups based on morning skates for NHL? Or do you follow beat writers on twitter and search each individual teams lineups?

To add to what gmen81 said, you can confirm about 15 minutes before game time on this list that a DFS guy made: https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists/. You can also follow this guy: https://twitter.com/CcCMiddleton.

• Felixxberg

Additional thought:

Gostisbehere is cheap.

Edit: Scratch that. He’s out tonight.

• stellagirl

Will Nylander be back in?

Markstrom in a good spot tonight between the pipes….

• yisman

Raanta a late scratch for afternoon slate

Adin Hill playing

• zovyn

Meh. I was counting on Raanta holding the Bruins back a bit. Otoh, that 3% that had Raanta is probably out of the running.

• Balibraun

Thanks !

• Balibraun

@Felixxberg said...

To add to what gmen81 said, you can confirm about 15 minutes before game time on this list that a DFS guy made: https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists/. You can also follow this guy: https://twitter.com/CcCMiddleton.

Thanks guys

• Balibraun

Thinking of playing Drouin today if he goes. Got him on 1st line so I wouldn’t think his ice time would be limited.

• gmen81

Haven’t faded Ovechkin lately and it’s paid off. Full fade today though. What could go wrong.

• Steverino01

I stacked the OTT/WPG. Currently at 100 points, but I started Raanta.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).