7:05 PM :  Calgary ( -125 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 125 ) at  Washington ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 110 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Carolina ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( -115 ) at  Florida ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Dallas ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sizzlebeans

Hey, your Rangers pulled a rabbit out of the hat tonight Zeig! I had a feeling to stay away from CGY. Had 3 of each of lines 1 and 2 anyway. Doh!

• yuda

@Zieg30 said...

The key was to not know that the Isles changed their lines and to have played Barzal-Eberle-Lee.

I would be so steamed if I had NYI2 with DET1 right now….

• yuda

All this craziness, I almost forgot to check lines on the last game. Anybody seen ANA lines?

• yuda

Ducks warm-up lines and pairs:

Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
    Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
    Ritchie-Henrique-Kase
    Wagner-Vermette-Brown

Lindholm-Manson
    Fowler-Bieksa
    Beauchemin-Montour

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Hey, your Rangers pulled a rabbit out of the hat tonight Zeig! I had a feeling to stay away from CGY. Had 3 of each of lines 1 and 2 anyway. Doh!

Yeah, but after we’ve already given up on the season a win is really a loss. The Rangers are going to sabotage themselves in any way possible. If we want to win, we’ll now lose – if we want to lose, we’ll now win and be a bubble team that doesn’t get a decent draft pick.

• Blahaaron

Check out that crclngthdrn guy in the sniper. All of his lineups are nyi2 with Lee and He has qu8te a few players who aren’t playing. And yet he is still probably winning 1500 dollars. Pure dumb luck.

• NextSignal

“People think I’m good now, eh?”

• Blahaaron

So This is the bullshit that led to the 4 isles ppgs, can we pull those refs out of the league

https://twitter.com/MarkLazerus/status/962165806972002304

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

So This is the bullshit that led to the 4 isles ppgs, can we pull those refs out of the league

https://twitter.com/MarkLazerus/status/962165806972002304

Goodness that’s weak. That should’ve been a regular 2 min.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

Check out that crclngthdrn guy in the sniper. All of his lineups are nyi2 with Lee and He has qu8te a few players who aren’t playing. And yet he is still probably winning 1500 dollars. Pure dumb luck.

He won at least $10K tonight. He also won the Sniper yesterday. Never noticed him before.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Goodness that’s weak. That should’ve been a regular 2 min.

I agree!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).