2:05 PM :  Nashville ( -110 ) at  St. Louis ( -110 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    4:05 PM :  Dallas ( -135 ) at  Arizona ( 115 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    7:05 PM :  San Jose ( -150 ) at  Edmonton ( 130 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 140 ) at  Washington ( -160 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 149 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -120 ) at  Montreal ( 100 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( -160 ) at  Vancouver ( 140 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Columbus ( 145 ) at  Vegas ( -165 ) —- T: 6½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

100% Hart seems like a good decision so far!

Wish I’d gone 100% Hart! I have 3 lineups in the top 65 right now and the one with by far the most PMR left has Rask. Need him to get the win badly for that one to have a shot at something glorious with the OTT PP1 left for the 3rd period.

• Syzltuth

Really really need meyers to do something in this last period. In 1st in the qa with a zero from him…

• deejones49

@Syzltuth said...

Really really need meyers to do something in this last period. In 1st in the qa with a zero from him…

Agree

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

A Pageau-Paajarvi goal would be really clutch!

• Felixxberg

Bam! Pageau assist

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

A Pageau-Paajarvi goal would be really clutch!

I’d love a Ceci goal with Duchene and Tkachuk assists. Or almost nothing to happen (as I’m barely hanging on to a $300 FHWC ticket in a $5 satty).

Edit: well dang. Two late shots by Myers let a guy tie me in the satty for that ticket. Ceci also had a missed shot a minute earlier that would have preserved the win for me! Oh well!

• tristanwolf

@Syzltuth said...

how’d you end up? i feel ya. 52.9 with a 0.4 from brossoit. damn. won about $60 but any other goalie on the slate woulda been better and missed a nascar satty by 0.4.
    on to the night.

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

I’d love a Ceci goal with Duchene and Tkachuk assists. Or almost nothing to happen (as I’m barely hanging on to a $300 FHWC ticket in a $5 satty).

Edit: well dang. Two late shots by Myers let a guy tie me in the satty for that ticket. Ceci also had a missed shot a minute earlier that would have preserved the win for me! Oh well!

so do you guys split $150? what were your scores?

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Did you get it?

I finished tied for 3rd in the $33 contest with 4 points ahead of 5th. 0.50 more by Pageau-Paajarvi would have me tied 2nd. 1st is far ahead.

Again, just to show how difficult large contests are, with the exact same lineups:

$8 contest, 2.9K entrants, $40 in, $47 out
    $33 contest, 176 entrants, $165 in, $417.50 out

• Syzltuth

@tristanwolf said...

how’d you end up? i feel ya. 52.9 with a 0.4 from brossoit. damn. won about $60 but any other goalie on the slate woulda been better and missed a nascar satty by 0.4.
    on to the night.

Finished 3rd, 62.50 Meyers started peppering the goal at the end, I thought that last goal might be his while I was following on dk live but unfortunately no. The guys that passed me both had nillson, so a Meyers goal would have offset their win bonus and I could have taken 1st but I’m more than happy with 3rd, my best hit in a while. Single bullet too

• Felixxberg

@Syzltuth said...

Finished 3rd, 62.50 Meyers started peppering the goal at the end, I thought that last goal might be his while I was following on dk live but unfortunately no. The guys that passed me both had nillson, so a Meyers goal would have offset their win bonus and I could have taken 1st but I’m more than happy with 3rd, my best hit in a while. Single bullet too

You would have finished 4th in the $8 contest and 1st in the $33 contest. That’s a high score! Congrats!

• Zieg30

@tristanwolf said...

so do you guys split $150? what were your scores?

I think it splits?

We each had 52 points.

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

Did you get it?

I finished tied for 3rd in the $33 contest with 4 points ahead of 5th. 0.50 more by Pageau-Paajarvi would have me tied 2nd. 1st is far ahead.

Again, just to show how difficult large contests are, with the exact same lineups:

$8 contest, 2.9K entrants, $40 in, $47 out
    $33 contest, 176 entrants, $165 in, $417.50 out

Sadly didn’t, but tied instead.

You risked 4x your $8 buy-in in the $33, but came out with 9x the payout! Really does suggest that it makes sense to enter the higher dollar buy-ins whenever one can!

• tristanwolf

not a bad afternoon for the forum. who we liking tonight? pitt tampa feels like some goals could be put up. toronto montreal too. montreal has been on fire lately maybe i will start there even though i am more of a leafs fan.

• Syzltuth

@Felixxberg said...

You would have finished 4th in the $8 contest and 1st in the $33 contest. That’s a high score! Congrats!

Thanks! Those contests are out of my price range, $3 is the highest I usually go and that’s uncommon for me. Would love to be able to do those one day though, even once lol.
    Bergeron/Marchand/mcavoy/heinen
    Courtier/vorachek/lindblom
    Meyers
    Hart

• Zieg30

@tristanwolf said...

not a bad afternoon for the forum. who we liking tonight? pitt tampa feels like some goals could be put up. toronto montreal too. montreal has been on fire lately maybe i will start there even though i am more of a leafs fan.

I have some exposure to TB L1, but very little else in that game across 26 lineups. Kinda concerned about that one!

EDIT: I do love both sides of the SJ-EDM game myself.

• Felixxberg

@Syzltuth said...

Thanks! Those contests are out of my price range, $3 is the highest I usually go and that’s uncommon for me. Would love to be able to do those one day though, even once lol.
    Bergeron/Marchand/mcavoy/heinen
    Courtier/vorachek/lindblom
    Meyers
    Hart

Keep grinding and you’ll be able to soon enough!

Two people had that exact same lineup in the $8 contest.

• Felixxberg

Everyone knows I like home lines. There’s one road line that I like tonight!

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Everyone knows I like home lines. There’s one road line that I like tonight!

San Jose baby! They still have the Hertl line at a discount. I’ve got other road lines too…CGY1 & FLA2 who are also underpriced.

• tristanwolf

feeling some sj now too. also calgary johnny and gio are go to anytime i can afford.. still like mon1 even though they are split on pps.
    didn’t realize pitt and tampa had been pretty bad lately plus no malkin so i’m off that one.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

San Jose baby! They still have the Hertl line at a discount. I’ve got other road lines too…CGY1 & FLA2 who are also underpriced.

I don’t know how I missed how on fire SJ2 is, but I have none and the main contest is full. Damn! My road line is CGY1.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I don’t know how I missed how on fire SJ2 is, but I have none and the main contest is full. Damn! My road line is CGY1.

The Hertl line has been thrashing the Oil this year.

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

SJ is one of those annoying teams with two lines that could go off. Tonight I simply matched them both with whatever stacks I matched the other one with.

• Syzltuth

Splurged some of my winnings and dropped another .25 on tonight’s slate. Rolling big now! Lol. Gl guys hope everyone takes something down tonight!

• Steverino01

WAS 1 and the new TB 1, what could go wrong?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).