7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -135 ) at  New Jersey ( 115 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -120 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -105 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -110 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( -145 ) at  Anaheim ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:35 PM :  Colorado ( 170 ) at  San Jose ( -200 ) —- T: 6½o-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Canuckage

Oh nice the second 20 entrants filled up already! Pretty tough pool there. Blahaaron where you at?!

• gairz

@Felixxberg said...

I reserved the last two entries! I have 4.

I’m in there as well with 4.

I’ve had dreams of being there ever since ezell won it.
    Good luck to all tonight.

• klubba575

Call me crazy but it seems like Gibson = solid play since he is priced low across the sites. Vegas shoots a lot and on a 2nd half B2B, maybe there is less high quality shots. Course it could end 6-0 Vegas and I’m a fool, but at his price a 3-2, 35 save loss isn’t so bad.

• yisman

• OttawaCityMadman

Here we go. Full of optimism and positive energy here. Lets see how long it lasts. Firing 6 bullets into the WFHC Qual. I m on Was tonight as well, liking Pitts to score 5+. The game that really is twisting me is Philly and NJ. I think it could be a full on shootout, but my gut’s telling me 2-1 shootout win type game. Was going to play some of NJ cheapies until Bratt was confirmed and bumped them off PP1 Have alot of Skinner and Nash1 as well…

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

Get into what? I have no idea wth you guys are talking about.

Sorry..my fault. It was meant for Felix.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Sorry..my fault. It was meant for Felix.

Now I get it! I wasn’t sure either! Not sure DK would allow that, unfortunately!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Now I get it! I wasn’t sure either! Not sure DK would allow that, unfortunately!

Well, I say unfortunately but I wouldn’t want to sell them anyway!

• the_shashi

@larin1477 said...

Someone talk me off of Montreal please… looking at some combo of Domi/Tartar/Gallagher/Shaw/Drouin

The Habs are going to win the STANLEY CUP!!

• Southie777

So many ways to go tonight! Really liking the contrarian BUF1, though!

• OttawaCityMadman

Hate when Kessel is in a slump. He will bust out any game now as well. Im hoping not tonight, but got him in one

• Syzltuth

@the_shashi said...

The Habs are going to win the STANLEY CUP!!

You spelled Bruins wrong

• sizzlebeans

@Syzltuth said...

You spelled Bruins wrong

You both spelled Sharks wrong

• keephustlincuz

For a forum full of good dfs hockey players there sure are a lot of spelling errors.

• Canuckage

Don’t let homerism cloud your judgements.

Vancouver Canucks – Stanley Cup Champions 2019-2020

• jjwd

@keephustlincuz said...

For a forum full of good dfs hockey players there sure are a lot of spelling errors.

Whatu talken about me talk reel good here bruh

• OttawaCityMadman

I predicted Leafs vs Sharks at the beginning of the season. Wish i put some money on that then… But i waste too much on dfs

• ASalvaro

@OttawaCityMadman said...

I predicted Leafs vs Sharks at the beginning of the season. Wish i put some money on that then… But i waste too much on dfs

lol me too..DFS is taking away from my hockey sports betting which i’m MUCH better at..but DFS is too addicting to stop

• jjwd

@ASalvaro said...

lol me too..DFS is taking away from my hockey sports betting which i’m MUCH better at..but DFS is too addicting to stop

Do you look at RLM and sharp money bets? I have action network but sometimes that stuff is hard to decipher.

• canuck1995

Beau-Barz-Bailey together tonight

• SkateFiend

Has anyone here quit NBA to concentrate hockey? I’m considering doing that right now. Has it worked out?

• deejones49

Top stack tonight NJ

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

Has anyone here quit NBA to concentrate hockey? I’m considering doing that right now. Has it worked out?

I have actually and I am in a mini slump right now after about a week of good scores…so here’s hoping it is only a mini slump that ends tonight with my ridiculous Habs PP/PIT2 lineup (as an aside quitting NBA was a good thing i have 4 seasons of proof I suck!)

• Canuckage

@larin1477 said...

I have actually and I am in a mini slump right now after about a week of good scores…so here’s hoping it is only a mini slump that ends tonight with my ridiculous Habs PP/PIT2 lineup (as an aside quitting NBA was a good thing i have 4 seasons of proof I suck!)

I’ve always want to dab into NBA because of the insane prize pools but I’d figured it’s probably 10x more variance and 10x harder to take down a GPP. I assume the sharks over there are a lot tougher to beat.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@Canuckage said...

I’ve always want to dab into NBA because of the insane prize pools but I’d figured it’s probably 10x more variance and 10x harder to take down a GPP. I assume the sharks over there are a lot tougher to beat.

Yes…to all of it lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).