7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -135 ) at  New Jersey ( 115 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -120 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -105 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -110 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( -145 ) at  Anaheim ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:35 PM :  Colorado ( 170 ) at  San Jose ( -200 ) —- T: 6½o-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jjwd

@SkateFiend said...

Has anyone here quit NBA to concentrate hockey? I’m considering doing that right now. Has it worked out?

If you can beat MLB, you can beat NHL. imo

• ASalvaro

@Canuckage said...

I’ve always want to dab into NBA because of the insane prize pools but I’d figured it’s probably 10x more variance and 10x harder to take down a GPP. I assume the sharks over there are a lot tougher to beat.

after playing 3 years of NBA i have totally scaled back..when there is a ton of games on the schedule it’s impossible to take down a tournament..the only shot at winning big money is the late 2 game slate

• gairz

Good luck, boys!

Let’s getmm..

• ASalvaro

@jjwd said...

Do you look at RLM and sharp money bets? I have action network but sometimes that stuff is hard to decipher.

no i don’t pay attention to that stuff when i’m making my NHL lineups

• FRISCO

alright, Tatar-Danault-Gallagher take me to D.C.

• Turnabuck

Good luck all! I have Rangers 1 at very low ownership so will know my fate early.

• canuck1995

I have an irresponsible amount of Jack Johnson and he was just robbed of a goal to hit his value for the day. Whirlwind of emotions and the night has barely started

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

went so heavy on phy tonight vs the ahl devils but 2-0 lead no help lol. jvr smh

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

I’ve always want to dab into NBA because of the insane prize pools but I’d figured it’s probably 10x more variance and 10x harder to take down a GPP. I assume the sharks over there are a lot tougher to beat.

Yes, but I’ve had my biggest scores in the NBA on very limited play myself. It’s pure luck, but I somehow have hit for far more in the NBA than NHL.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@the_shashi said...

went so heavy on phy tonight vs the ahl devils but 2-0 lead no help lol. jvr smh

7 early goals and I have a tiny piece of one, and that piece is in a Schneider lineup!

• gairz

I must have missed something with Eichel line. 16%, 12%, 10% in the FHWC.
    I didn’t even give that line a sniff tonight.

• Southie777

Haven’t used Philly in a million years, finally go back to them and go with the Couturier line a couple of times and it’s the JVR Show, instead! And I used to live to use JVR, but hate the line he’s on now. Grrrrr… Oh well, it’s helping my Talbot shares!

• sizzlebeans

@gairz said...

With Reinhart back up on the top line and the Pens down to scrubs on def, they are one of my highest owned lines.

PHI3 was a line I eliminated when analyzing lines. Their data was not good. JVR is a threat for a random hatty at times though.

• Southie777

@gairz said...

I liked them because I figured they’d be contrarian, they have full correlation, PITT has a lot of injuries on D, etc.

• canuck1995

Debated Car1 for so long and ultimately determined to leave that game out. Hope they settle down

• TnCowboy

@Canuckage said...

I lucked into a GPP win in NBA once. My claim to fame though is a nice 4-1 record vs ChipolteAddict in NBA H2H!

• Southie777

@Southie777 said...

Haven’t used Philly in a million years, finally go back to them and go with the Couturier line a couple of times and it’s the JVR Show, instead! And I used to live to use JVR, but hate the line he’s on now. Grrrrr… Oh well, it’s helping my Talbot shares!

And then Talbot decided to remind everyone that he’s Cam Talbot.

• Canuckage

Hmm low scoring early slate again. Looking for another late hammer slammer?! Been treating me well as of late

• the_shashi

@Canuckage said...

Hmm low scoring early slate again. Looking for another late hammer slammer?! Been treating me well as of late

pittsburgh bout to score 2 on this pp

• gairz

@Canuckage said...

Yessirr!

My PIT PP just got a couple for me..
    I have some Late late hammers with them..

• the_shashi

@gairz said...

Yessirr!

My PIT PP just got a couple for me..
    I have some Late late hammers with them..

good stuff gairz. what contests you in? the way this game is going, I think the pens blow it wide open in the 3rd…

• the_shashi

this phy game is just the worst lol…. why won’t phy give me what i want hahahahahah. Stacked the top 2 lines but faded weak ass koneckny to fit better dmen. Totally backfiring in my belly face.

• Southie777

It’s funny, not doing great so far, but nothing is decided. At all. Outside of JVR, nobody is breaking the skate!

• Southie777

Haha, slate, but skate works in this case!

• the_shashi

Car1 is a problem.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).