7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -135 ) at  New Jersey ( 115 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -120 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -105 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -110 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( -145 ) at  Anaheim ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:35 PM :  Colorado ( 170 ) at  San Jose ( -200 ) —- T: 6½o-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

@sizzlebeans said...

BTW, it looks like LeBanc moved up to the 2nd line and not Soresen.

• jjwd

@sizzlebeans said...

BTW, it looks like LeBanc moved up to the 2nd line and not Soresen.

well… that’s tilting. Couldn’t do the old global swap with those salaries

• yisman

@jjwd said...

hey, look who just scored!

• hcassidy

@jjwd said...

LeBanc was shown on L2 earlier today. Why I went L3 of Nyquist and Thornton. Its so low owned so I want the binks of goals and lots of them

• jjwd

@yisman said...

hey, look who just scored!

lol classic

• sizzlebeans

Wish I didn’t see the change and left Sorensen in. 2 goals now.

• gairz

Shoot. 1 more SJ1 goal…and it would have been real interesting.

Oh well, that’s the way the puck bounces… onto tomorrow.

• Canuckage

Been a great season thus far and wouldn’t have been able to do it without the insights and notifications (scratches, warm up line changes, late goalie confirmation) from the forum. I’ve set up a small RG forum freeroll for tomorrow. Sorry I am a lot lazier than Felix therefore there wouldn’t be lots of payouts. Payouts will ideally be sent thru Paypal and possibly e-transfer. The link for the contest: https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69792250

Payout structure:
    1st : $75 + $50(Charity of winner’s choice)
    2nd: $50
    3rd: $25
    4th: $25
    5th: $10
    6th: $10
    7th: $10

• sizzlebeans

Nice! Thank you Nuckage. Very generous. Looking forward to competing with another large forum group.

• ASalvaro

@Canuckage said...

Been a great season thus far and wouldn’t have been able to do it without the insights and notifications (scratches, warm up line changes, late goalie confirmation) from the forum. I’ve set up a small RG forum freeroll for tomorrow. Sorry I am a lot lazier than Felix therefore there wouldn’t be lots of payouts. Payouts will ideally be sent thru Paypal and possibly e-transfer. The link for the contest: https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69792250

Payout structure:

awesome thanks for having this!

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

Thanks, Canuckage! Very generous!

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@gairz said...

Shoot. 1 more SJ1 goal…and it would have been real interesting.

Oh well, that’s the way the puck bounces… onto tomorrow.

Couture was about to have the puck going towards the empty net within the blue line after a pass from Pavelski but Pavelski was knocked offside before Couture could cross. Painful situation for those with SJ1.

• terlingua

@Canuckage said...

Been a great season thus far and wouldn’t have been able to do it without the insights and notifications (scratches, warm up line changes, late goalie confirmation) from the forum. I’ve set up a small RG forum freeroll for tomorrow.

Really nice gesture, thanks!

• canuck1995

@Canuckage said...

The link for the contest: https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69792250

Awesome, thank you, Canuckage! Whoever would have thought that a community of internet strangers would turn out to be such a kind group of people lol

• gairz

@Zieg30 said...

Couture was about to have the puck going towards the empty net within the blue line after a pass from Pavelski but Pavelski was knocked offside before Couture could cross. Painful situation for those with SJ1.

Yes… i know. I was standing 4 feet from my tv pretty much the entire game. Lol. Very exciting for me.

Ah well, onto tomorrow. I’ll try to take Canuckages freeroll down.
    That’s a very nice gesture Canuckage. Pretty cool.

• cheezpizza

If i had one more point from a handful of guys, mainly Pavelski it would have went from 400 to around 800 for me. Bittersweet.

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

Good stuff Canuckage. The Forum will be happy. I’ll set one up too in a couple of weeks so that it is spread out.

• gairz

Here’s an interesting number.

The current money line on TB over OTT at Westgate Superbook and Wynn.

It OPENED TB -375.

• ASalvaro

@canuck1995 said...

Awesome, thank you, Canuckage! Whoever would have thought that a community of internet strangers would turn out to be such a kind group of people lol

this is the only forum i go to where people don’t fight lol

• ASalvaro

@gairz said...

Here’s an interesting number.

The current money line on TB over OTT at Westgate Superbook and Wynn.

It OPENED TB -375.

will probably be a ton of Tampa goals but from the 3rd and 4th lines

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Damn! I had 100% SJ1 in the $275 contest.

And nice Canuckage! I (Dunzor originally) started a trend!

• lwilly

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

Awesome!! Thanks a lot!

• TnCowboy

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

Thanks for this and congrats again on the big W!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).