• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Calgary ( -165 ) at  Ottawa ( 145 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:08 PM :  Carolina ( -125 ) at  Florida ( 105 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Vancouver ( 115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:08 PM :  St. Louis ( -145 ) at  Anaheim ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10:08 PM :  Toronto ( -115 ) at  Edmonton ( -105 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    10:08 PM :  Minnesota ( 125 ) at  Vegas ( -145 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:38 PM :  Colorado ( -200 ) at  San Jose ( 175 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

Michael Smith
    @MSmithCanes
    ·
    8m
    Getting set for Monday night hockey in Sunrise Sun with rays

Niederreiter-Aho-McGinn
    Svechnikov-Trocheck-Fast
    ​​​​​​​Foegele-Staal-Necas
    Paquette-Lorentz-Martinook

Slavin-Hamilton
    Skjei-Pesce
    Fleury-Bean

Nedeljkovic

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Took a couple days off… Sprayed 20-30 lineups throughout random contests with a pretty tight core. We will see how it goes!

• keithj31216

My terrible lineups are set. GOOD LUCK ALL!!

• mr_papageorgio

Got the first goal of the night with Pesce. Guaranteed not cashing tonight lol all downhill from here.

• jjwd

@mr_papageorgio said...

Got the first goal of the night with Pesce. Guaranteed not cashing tonight lol all downhill from here.

CAR PP2 obvious stack!

• tristanwolf

need about 3 calgary goals next period. and don’t mind batherson can keep his streak going for the sens as well.

• OttawaCityMadman

@tristanwolf said...

need about 3 calgary goals next period. and don’t mind batherson can keep his streak going for the sens as well.

as for Bath you got that, and some

• mr_papageorgio

I fell for CGY again. I am a bad DFS player.

• qatman

@OttawaCityMadman said...

as for Bath you got that, and some

Oh yes… have Stuetzle, almost Batherson but two apples is a great start. Cloture has been invoked!

• cplatt87

Being glad i decided to play Matt Murray over Connor Hellebuyck is not something i thought I’d feel this year

• Southie777

Getting to that time of the slate when I start telling myself that a certain lineup still has a shot, because it may only have 1.50 points, but it still has 504 PMR! Good times…

• OttawaCityMadman

@Southie777 said...

Getting to that time of the slate when I start telling myself that a certain lineup still has a shot, because it may only have 1.50 points, but it still has 504 PMR! Good times…

We saw what happened in SJ with StLu, couple nights ago. Wish I was on that one, it killed all my good lineups. You always have a shot as long as those late games start. ;)

• panters

A couple of questions:

Why does Hellebuyck suck?

Why do I consistently lose when I play more than quarter lineups? I even tried to outsmart them and play two quarters per lineup?

Thanks for any help.

• mr_papageorgio

Buffalo
    Calgary

These are teams that you will NEVER AGAIN see me stack

• cplatt87

No Matthews

• hautalak

@panters said...

A couple of questions:

Why does Hellebuyck suck?

Why do I consistently lose when I play more than quarter lineups? I even tried to outsmart them and play two quarters per lineup?

Thanks for any help.

Rough night? Things are just going haywire lately and us here will say the “variance” has hit lol Stick with it and do it for fun. You’re chance will come again!

• zovyn

Peter Baugh
    @Peter_Baugh
    ·
    25s
    Bowen Byram is out tonight. Conor Timmins will play in his place for the

• zovyn

Sheng Peng
    @Sheng_Peng
    ·
    7m
    #SJSharks lines tonight:

Kane-Couture-Labanc
    Balcers-Gambrell-Meier
    Donato-Marleau-Leonard
    Sorensen-True-Nieto

Ferraro-Burns
    Vlasic-Karlsson
    Knyzhov-Simek

Jones

• jjwd

thanks for all the lines tonight, zovyn

• zovyn

Well it’s only 10:30 PM and I was waaay invested in WPG1 so I think I can safely say…

Let’s see what the late slate brings me on VGK1+ EDM1+COL2

• mr_papageorgio

Got the Demko shutout, paired it with the CGY1 shutout.

• Southie777

What a complete shite slate. Actually tried a different tactic tonight and went mostly one-offs or forward and D-man with PP correlation. And it was a pretty good night for it. Just picked all the wrong damn ones!

• NextSignal

I can’t believe Edmonton is doing this at home again. Looking like Buffalo West this past week.

• jjwd

Buffalo West, lol

• qatman

I should have a decent night (double up hopefully) but it is always annoying to look at my sheet of notes and see all the guys I skipped who scored.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).