• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 170 ) at  Boston ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 170 ) at  Detroit ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 140 ) at  Montreal ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 160 ) at  Minnesota ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    10:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 210 ) at  San Jose ( -250 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ShowMeYourHITS

Going with a wide reach tonight. Taking a bunch of mini-stacks and pairing them with contrarian plays to get as much exposure as possible to tonight’s slate. Relying on Rask, Jones, and Kuemper to hold down my nets.

I’m sure what’ll end up happening is each LU will have parts of it go off, but the other skaters will go cold, so essentially I’ll have all the action, but spread out too much, leaving me with half LUs going nuts and the other half colder than a witch’s teet.

Here’s to another fun night!

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@mberkowi said...

Oh my. Too funny. No, don’t play Kassian.

Interesting tidbit about Kassian. Last year FD had a live final. He was in the winning lineup.
    That being said he is not a good play.

• chihawk86

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

Going with a wide reach tonight. Taking a bunch of mini-stacks and pairing them with contrarian plays to get as much exposure as possible to tonight’s slate. Relying on Rask, Jones, and Kuemper to hold down my nets.

I’m sure what’ll end up happening is each LU will have parts of it go off, but the other skaters will go cold, so essentially I’ll have all the action, but spread out too much, leaving me with half LUs going nuts and the other half colder than a witch’s teet.

Here’s to another fun night!

Tomorrow nights schedule is so damn loaded,(CBJ1,Phi1,TB1&2,Chi2,Dal,Pit,Ana.etc.)I am ‘taking the night off” ( only 3-4 lu’s) lol.

• zork212

mm the only player I keep coming up with for Min is Vanek. Only time will tell.

• fantasybender

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

Going with a wide reach tonight.

I am doing the exact opposite. 100% exposure to a full line, goalie and value D. I am holding back some funds for the quali on Monday though. Should be a fun one tonight. Good luck all!

• yuda

Like MIN2 a lot tonight.

• ShowMeYourHITS

@fantasybender said...

I am doing the exact opposite. 100% exposure to a full line, goalie and value D. I am holding back some funds for the quali on Monday though. Should be a fun one tonight. Good luck all!

You mind explaining thought process here?

Talking about the 100% line exposure…

• deejones49

@yuda said...

Like MIN2 a lot tonight.

I like MIN1/MIN2

• deejones49

Rolling out Petr Mrazek tonight

• keephustlincuz

OTT/FLA game stack in DK for me. I am thinking a 4-3 game.

• dailysportreport

@deejones49 said...

Rolling out Petr Mrazek tonight

I very frequently am with you on your picks, including last night which was a good one! I’m a huge wings fan, and I’m pretty nervous about them tonight…. I think they SHOULD beat WIN, and are a much superior team, but are 1-4 in the last 5 against them. I don’t really like trends normally, but H2H is the one I do pay attention to. I don’t have any Mrazek exposure tonight, but I sure hope you win. Go Wings!

• NextSignal

All over Mrazek and Lehner tonight.

• Nobakov

MIN1, FL2, DET1, SJ2, SJ1
    Burns, Suter, Dumba, Markov, Campbell
    Jones, Kuemper, Mrazek

• fantasybender

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

You mind explaining thought process here?

Talking about the 100% line exposure…

I just think a particular line stands out as the top +EV line for the night and am willing to assume the risk of having them in every lineup. It’s a long term strategy, although I only use it when I fall in love with a line. I see fewfew does it quite often (80-100% exposure rates on a line) and he’s a good player so can’t be too bad of a strategy.

• ShowMeYourHITS

@fantasybender said...

I just think a particular line stands out as the top +EV line for the night and am willing to assume the risk of having them in every lineup. It’s a long term strategy, although I only use it when I fall in love with a line. I see fewfew does it quite often (80-100% exposure rates on a line) and he’s a good player so can’t be too bad of a strategy.

Gotchya, thanks man.

• kirby34

Looks like it’s going to be a low scoring night.

• Aalbanese102089

@kirby34 said...

How can you say that even before the first period hasn’t fully played out in any game??

• deejones49

@kirby34 said...

Could be a low scoring night all it takes is a goal or 2 to move way up the leader board

• deejones49

Scoring picking up now

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

Could be a low scoring night all it takes is a goal or 2 to move way up the leader board

Is tonight the night dee?

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14917/contests/14917-23195851/entries/436201891/scoring

• mattneverwins

theres the expected galchenyuk goal

• Olhausen

Anyone know why I lost 4 points? Went from 30 points and 55th place to 26 points and 190th in the blink of an eye. I was starting to get excited cause my goalie hasn’t even started.

• deejones49

@keephustlincuz said...

Is tonight the night dee?

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14917/contests/14917-23195851/entries/436201891/scoring

It could be you got me by 10 points

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

looking really good right now cuz!!!!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Another one by Galchenyuk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).