• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:05 PM :  Detroit ( 200 ) at  Florida ( -240 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -120 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:35 PM :  Vegas ( 118 ) at  Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 127 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results (early)

sharksfansd – 38.4
    Tratow – 31.4
    TheDaz – 30.5
    flipp39 – 30.4
    NaderHader – 23.5

Yesterday’s DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results (7pm)

Mr_Papageorgio – 42.8
    larin1477 – 41.3
    whoisjohngalt420 – 38.6
    bengalhockey – 38.3
    jjwd – 37.9

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (7PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/70095201

• Felixxberg

Great experience! Average results. I’m going again next season!

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

The experience is the best part, glad you got to enjoy with some good people! Hope to meet you all next year.

• marker0357

way to represent Felix and Sashi. We were rooting for you.

• NIN1002

I put together a little 6 man 50/50 for today at Yahoo for anyone who is interested. Last time I made it on Thursday or Friday we filled it up in about 30 minutes!! :)

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4419474

• sizzlebeans

I keep waking up too late for Pocket’s contests. Would have won the early and taken 3rd in the late yesterday. Today’s is full again. Got into elg’s though.

• whoisjohngalt420

@sizzlebeans said...

I keep waking up too late for Pocket’s contests. Would have won the early and taken 3rd in the late yesterday. Today’s is full again. Got into elg’s though.

Keep hitting that snooze button!!! ;-)

• Rodg1111

Looking at Anaheim. Henrique silferberg and terry

• Rodg1111

Also wash. Was thinking backstrom and ovie run in back with wheeler

• NIN1002

The Yahoo forum contest has filled on up once again! Thanks a lot, guys!! Good luck to all tonight. :)

• Zieg30

@Rodg1111 said...

Looking at Anaheim. Henrique silferberg and terry

It’s Rakell with them not Silvfer (unless something changed during the morning skate).

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

It’s Rakell with them not Silvfer (unless something changed during the morning skate).

I’m not sure we’ll know for sure until warmups. NHL.com has the projected lineup you posted, but LWL shows Ritchie skated with Terry and Rico last game when you open the even strength link vs MTL.

• Rodg1111

Ya I know I was just wanting exposure to both the lines. All 3 of them have been hot too. I play mostly cash and I don’t really enjoy stacking full lines unless I’m really on that line

• Syzltuth

Thoughts on goalie tonight? I’m really stuck today, have Gibson at the moment but idk. Would normally like halak but on the road vs pitt?

• Rodg1111

@Syzltuth said...

Thoughts on goalie tonight? I’m really stuck today, have Gibson at the moment but idk. Would normally like halak but on the road vs pitt?

Is Gibson confirmed yet. I’m probably playing whoever’s in for Anaheim. I could see them getting lit up though

• golfman1990

Im on Anaheim. I think I saw earlier the Kings has like 30+ sog last game. I think Anaheim can beat the Kings at home. Might be a 1-2 or 1-3 game but I like the value there too.

• Bam79

Ritchie / Henrique / Terry has been Anaheim’s most correlated line last game, and the last 3 games…Henrique / Terry has been their most consistent pairing over the last 10.

I’m rolling that pair out tonight..#SingleBullet.

• Bam79

Kuznetsov hatty tonight. ;)

• imanz

@Rodg1111 said...

Is Gibson confirmed yet. I’m probably playing whoever’s in for Anaheim. I could see them getting lit up though

I would love to know the answer to Gibson too. We’re running out of time!

• Canuckage

@imanz said...

I would love to know the answer to Gibson too. We’re running out of time!

Ducks goalie is usually never confirmed til like 1 hour before puck drop.

• yisman

@Canuckage said...

Ducks goalie is usually never confirmed til like 1 hour before puck drop.

It’s never confirmed at all. We find out when they come out for pre-game warmups, and that’s roughly 30 minutes before scheduled puck drop.

I don’t think Anaheim, LA, or Nashville have confirmed their goalie once this season. Until the goalie comes out onto the ice for warmups, you’re just guessing.

Voracek suspended two games for his actions yesterday.

• golfman1990

@Bam79 said...

Ritchie / Henrique / Terry has been Anaheim’s most correlated line last game, and the last 3 games…Henrique / Terry has been their most consistent pairing over the last 10.

I’m rolling that pair out tonight..#SingleBullet.

I have them too. Why not? Needed to save on a W and had enough left for Henrique too.

• Syzltuth

Yeah, ducks are the worst at trying to figure out their rosters/goalies. I usually avoid them but tonight, against la I’ll take a chance. If it’s not Gibson I can swap him out for whoever once we know

• yisman

it was difficult enough even when they had morning skates, and they canceled those for the remainder of the season a month ago (basically just after the ASB).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler