• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:05 PM :  Detroit ( 200 ) at  Florida ( -240 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -120 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:35 PM :  Vegas ( 118 ) at  Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 127 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• golfman1990

@yisman said...

it was difficult enough even when they had morning skates, and they canceled those for the remainder of the season a month ago (basically just after the ASB).

Nevermind! Brain fart moment.

• mfetzner

Whenever the ducks play on Sunday’s it always has Gibson projected all day and I feel like it’s always Miller that gets the start. The games not till ten so just leave enough to make a switch as I just have a feeling that it won’t be Gibson when they confirm their goalie at 945…..

• yisman

Tarasenko out for at least 10 days.

• yisman

as usual, major issue on Yahoo with the prices being $25 and $33 for the goalies.

So I can use Gibson for 25 but I’d have to leave 8 in case he’s out…

Since it’s not a BTB situation, I’d say Gibson is likely.

• Zieg30

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m not sure we’ll know for sure until warmups. NHL.com has the projected lineup you posted, but LWL shows Ritchie skated with Terry and Rico last game when you open the even strength link vs MTL.

Oh you’re right, but I have zero interest in Ritchie. Going to play Rakell with the PP correlation instead.

• Bam79

@Syzltuth said...

If it’s not Gibson I can swap him out for whoever once we know

That’s how I’m playing it, as well.

Quick is expected to start for LAK, and he’s been hot garbage, so I’ll start whoever’s at the other end.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Backstrom/Ovi chalk for me and run it back with Wheeler…Stone one off and yep waiting on Gibson news…GL y’all

• canuck1995

@larin1477 said...

Backstrom/Ovi

It’s kuzy who skates with Ovi for even strength

• gairz

Malcolm Subban gets the start for Vegas in Calgary tonight…Knights have recalled Maxime Lagace as a precaution for MA Fleury, who’s wife is close to giving birth.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@canuck1995 said...

Yep..I’m not very good at this ;)

• yisman

quickly threw together a DK lineup in addition to yahoo

couldn’t pass up the sniper. Must’ve been a re-gen. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/70114382

• canuck1995

@larin1477 said...

Yep..I’m not very good at this ;)

haha wasn’t sure if you were maybe going for the pp time together or trying to differentiate. Kuzy hasn’t been that impressive for DFS purposes lately – sure today will be his day now – if you have Backstrom in there instead.

• Syzltuth

I made such an ugly lu, no correlation or line pairing, some pp duos. I must have been half asleep from the time change when I did this and have been too lazy and focused on nba to really look at it or change it.

• gairz

@yisman said...

quickly threw together a DK lineup in addition to yahoo

couldn’t pass up the sniper. Must’ve been a re-gen. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/70114382

I hit submit on 3 LUs and the clock struck 7pm..
    Didn’t get in..
    Good luck in there. 372/594

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@canuck1995 said...

haha wasn’t sure if you were maybe going for the pp time together or trying to differentiate. Kuzy hasn’t been that impressive for DFS purposes lately – sure today will be his day now – if you have Backstrom in there instead.

Trying to differ a bit… actually love playing Kuz but as you said DFS wise has been terrible

• Syzltuth

Backstrom/vrana for me so I’m on board with your backstrom pick!

• gairz

Lines and pairs vs. Bruins looking like:
    McCann-Crosby-Guentzel
    ZAR-Malkin-Kessel
    Simon-Bjugstad-Hornqvist
    Blueger-Cullen-Wilson
    Dumoulin-Trotman
    Johnson-Schultz
    Pettersson-Gudbranson
    #dkps #penguins

• canuck1995

@larin1477 said...

Trying to differ a bit… actually love playing Kuz but as you said DFS wise has been terrible

Well there ya go

• Bam79

There’s Backstrom.

• Syzltuth

Backstrom boom, lol

• Bam79

What are you guys feeling about the Bos/Pitt game?

Am I alone in thinking that’s going under 4 goals total? It screams 2-0, 2-1, maybe 3-1 with an EN, to me.

• yisman

According to Rosen, Quick is starting for LA. https://twitter.com/lakingsinsider/status/1104881360391430144?s=215pigthief

I wonder how he knows.

• Rodg1111

@larin1477 said...

Backstrom/Ovi chalk for me and run it back with Wheeler…Stone one off and yep waiting on Gibson news…GL y’all

I got the same thing lol

• Rodg1111

@canuck1995 said...

Isn’t back and ovie on pp1?

• Syzltuth

@Bam79 said...

What are you guys feeling about the Bos/Pitt game?

Am I alone in thinking that’s going under 4 goals total? It screams 2-0, 2-1, maybe 3-1 with an EN, to me.

I was torn on this, could see it going either way. Boston has been on a roll (going for 19 straight games with a point tonight) and pitt is always deadly and they’re at home. I have a couple b’s because I’m a homer but it wouldn’t surprise me to see pitt put a couple in as well even as good as halak has been

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.