• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:05 PM :  Detroit ( 200 ) at  Florida ( -240 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -120 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:35 PM :  Vegas ( 118 ) at  Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 127 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Just found out about this promotion by looking at the Fanduel lobby.

https://www.nhl.com/penguins/fans/penguins-passport-faq

On March 26, 2019, twenty (20) Penguins® Passport winners will be randomly selected to attend the Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Rangers game on April 6, 2019. On that date, one Penguins® Passport Grand Prize winner will be randomly chosen from the eligible Penguins® Passport finalists in attendance. The Penguins® Passport Grand Prize winner will receive the following:

A trip for six (6) to Tampa, FL on a private jet
    Six (6) suite tickets to the Penguins game in Tampa, FL
    Hotel accommodations
    Dinner
    $5,000 in spending money

• yisman

@Rodg1111 said...

Isn’t back and ovie on pp1?

Yes. Backstrom is line 2, PP1. Kuznetsov skates with Ovechkin at both EV and PP, though.

• yisman

Florida scored 6. Trocheck didn’t get involved in any. Had 1 shot and no blocks in 18:41. :(

I stacked Florida in showdown and did not cash.

• Bam79

@Syzltuth said...

as good as halak has been

That was my thing.. Halak has been great; Bos doesn’t score on the road, but don’t allow many either..High game total..It just made sense to not be highly invested in this game.

• jjwd

@yisman said...

Florida scored 6. Trocheck didn’t get involved in any. Had 1 shot and no blocks in 18:41. :(

MLB starts in 18 days!!!

• golfman1990

@yisman said...

Same stuff happened with me with Vegas

• golfman1990

Ovi how do you expect to score 50 goals if you don’t shoot! He needs a good pep talk. Lol

• canuck1995

@Rodg1111 said...

Isn’t back and ovie on pp1?

Yea, Kuzy, Back, and Ovi are all pp1

• Syzltuth

@Bam79 said...

That was my thing.. Halak has been great; Bos doesn’t score on the road, but don’t allow many either..High game total..It just made sense to not be highly invested in this game.

For the bruins, for the most part I’ve had success playing l1 at home and l2 on the road

• Syzltuth

Ugh grzychuk hurt, bs can’t afford injuries

• golfman1990

Ovi with 0 DK points through 2 periods…

• mr_papageorgio

Anybody seen Ovi and Kuz? Someone needs to tell them the game started…

• sizzlebeans

Schief & Wheels

• Canuckage

Waiting for the late hammer……. Stacked CGY1/ANA for the big single bullet entry.

• Bam79

Well, the Ducks better light up tonight.

………………………

• Bam79

@Canuckage said...

Waiting for the late hammer……. Stacked CGY1/ANA for the big single bullet entry.

Good call at this point! Subban got lit for 7 v. the Flames. Ownership should be reasonable, too.

• cheezpizza

Any word on Ducks goalie?

• Bam79

15 shots for the Caps thus far.

• Bam79

@cheezpizza said...

Any word on Ducks goalie?

I haven’t seen it.

• yisman

we will have the Ducks goalie in 5 minutes

• golfman1990

I hope Jets score and take it to OT

• gairz

Jonathan Quick and Ryan Miller lead the Kings and Ducks out for warm-ups at Honda Center.

• Zieg30

@Canuckage said...

Right now the first games could almost not have gone better for you. You have a slight concern with PIT1. If they get another goal that’s a decent number of points to surpass.

I annoyingly have PIT1 with WPG2 (that lineup isn’t going anywhere) and PIT1 with ANA PP1, but I have Kessel in place of McGann, so that lineups isn’t really going anywhere, in the $4-8 GPPs.

• Syzltuth

I’d be on board with that if it was Hayes that got the goal

• yisman

back-breaking empty netter

had Winnipeg +1.5 huge

Washington scores with 20 seconds left

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler