7:08 PM :  Nashville ( -114 ) at  Montreal ( -106 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -116 ) at  Toronto ( -104 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -180 ) at  New Jersey ( 155 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( -110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -110 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:38 PM :  Carolina ( -230 ) at  Detroit ( 192 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:38 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 148 ) at  Dallas ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 110 ) at  Vancouver ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 120 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@DraftKings_CM said...

Heads up for the audience here on RotoGrinders who play DraftKings NHL DFS:

Tomorrow’s (Wednesday, 3/11) NHL slate will not include the St Louis vs Anaheim game. The NHL has ruled that this game will start with a score of 1-1, but will be played in a full 60-minute fashion. Since the score of this game is to be upheld as a continuation of a prior game, it will be omitted from our NHL DFS slate.

Make it Reign!

- DraftKings Community Team

Thanks for the heads-up!

What a silly thing for the NHL to do! I’d understand it if one team had been up 2-1, but they were tied and they’re playing the full 60 minutes anyway! Just reset it to 0-0!

• Southie777

Yeah, very strange thing to do. I assume this is the Bouwmeester game?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Good thing that game doesn’t scream “desirable” to me lol

We’ll see what this slate holds.

• Stashu

@Southie777 said...

Yeah, very strange thing to do. I assume this is the Bouwmeester game?

Yes it is..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

What a silly thing for the NHL to do! I’d understand it if one team had been up 2-1, but they were tied and they’re playing the full 60 minutes anyway! Just reset it to 0-0!

I assume it has something to do with stats, but it’s still weird.

• jjwd

@DraftKings_CM said...

Heads up for the audience here on RotoGrinders who play DraftKings NHL DFS:

Tomorrow’s (Wednesday, 3/11) NHL slate will not include the St Louis vs Anaheim game. The NHL has ruled that this game will start with a score of 1-1, but will be played in a full 60-minute fashion. Since the score of this game is to be upheld as a continuation of a prior game, it will be omitted from our NHL DFS slate.

Make it Reign!

- DraftKings Community Team

Please give us a 3 dollar 150 max tournament. Thanks in advance

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

Anyone else finding goalie selection to be impossible tonight?

I want to play Demko and Miller, but their recent form is horrible.

I’m just starting to look at tonight but I’m pretty sure the Penguins are broken right now so Blackwood is viable I think.

• gmen81

@mfetzner said...

I believe Barzal is from the Vancouver area so there’s that narrative too.

Yep. He grew up about 2 minutes from my current location.

• CasperX22

Should be a fun slate.

• mr_papageorgio

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m just starting to look at tonight but I’m pretty sure the Penguins are broken right now so Blackwood is viable I think.

After looking at the slate I’m just gonna close my eyes and plug in Blackwood. He’s been playing well for awhile now, and the Penguins have not. Sure, they could break out of it tonight but I’m gonna take my chances as I think they struggle again.

• stellagirl

Tossed a single bullet into the DK $4, no real research, just gut. Shebetwerkin, NJD1, CAR1. Might jump back in with something more serious Fri or Sat.

Have fun and GL tonight all!

• Volkster6

Honestly think I’ll be fading CAR1 … they’ll be insane chalk. Pit as well. Gosh difficult situations

• mr_papageorgio

@Volkster6 said...

Honestly think I’ll be fading CAR1 … they’ll be insane chalk. Pit as well. Gosh difficult situations

Why fade CAR1 against Jimmy? They will be chalk but I think they are good chalk. Plenty of ways to differentiate after you plug them in.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

Why fade CAR1 against Jimmy? They will be chalk but I think they are good chalk. Plenty of ways to differentiate after you plug them in.

Good chalk until CAR2 or CAR3 put up the goals.

(I love CAR1 tonight myself)

• maibockaddict

@Zieg30 said...

Good chalk until CAR2 or CAR3 put up the goals.

(I love CAR1 tonight myself)

Williams has been hot lately

• Volkster6

@mr_papageorgio said...

Fading them makes sense from a SE stand point. Because even if they crush your amongst let’s say 50% of LUs still where you have to differentiate from… so for example in the $295 it’s almost impossible to use them and win unless you nail the nuts. Possible of course but very unlikely with 1 LU.

Not playing them or being different and using CAR2 or 3 makes more sense for a SE… you can still always match their output as well

• mr_papageorgio

@Volkster6 said...

Fading them makes sense from a SE stand point. Because even if they crush your amongst let’s say 50% of LUs still where you have to differentiate from… so for example in the $295 it’s almost impossible to use them and win unless you nail the nuts. Possible of course but very unlikely with 1 LU.

Not playing them or being different and using CAR2 or 3 makes more sense for a SE… you can still always match their output as well

Valid points but I’d also rather be in the 50% that has them when they win 7-2 as opposed to the 50% trying to make it up somewhere else. It’s hockey, weird things happen every day. For all we know, NSH2/DAL1 could be the right combo tonight. I just can’t stomach fading them against Howard with how bad he is.

GL tonight boys, let’s win some cash!

• mr_papageorgio

Ghost in for Philly tonight. Do I dare?

• NextSignal

Is Fanduel really missing Trocheck?

• mr_papageorgio

I ended up with salary leftover so I’m moving from Blackwood to Vasi. I do think the Pens are broken but I trust Vasi more.

• Volkster6

I’m not seeing Howard in anywhere yet?

• andrew34232

Pretty much went all Mrazek

• mr_papageorgio

@Volkster6 said...

I’m not seeing Howard in anywhere yet?

DFO has him as likely but yeah you’re right. With my luck, the Wings will bring Hasek out of retirement for a surprise start and he’ll shutout the Canes.

• gairz

NJ3 for all them marbles.

• Volkster6

@mr_papageorgio said...

DFO has him as likely but yeah you’re right. With my luck, the Wings will bring Hasek out of retirement for a surprise start and he’ll shutout the Canes.

I think Howard will only get in during emergencies… Bernier at least isn’t embarrassing this year

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).