7:08 PM :  Nashville ( -114 ) at  Montreal ( -106 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -116 ) at  Toronto ( -104 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -180 ) at  New Jersey ( 155 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( -110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -110 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:38 PM :  Carolina ( -230 ) at  Detroit ( 192 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:38 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 148 ) at  Dallas ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 110 ) at  Vancouver ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 120 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gordylamb

RG Overall Ranking

If aho is 50% on an 8 game slate I will regret not 100% fading him, that is cray. I’d think more like 24-28 max and am really intrigued by a Detroit stack for insane leverage

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I ended up with salary leftover so I’m moving from Blackwood to Vasi. I do think the Pens are broken but I trust Vasi more.

Be careful!

I love that the Leafs finally moved Marner back with Tav and Nylander back with Matthews. Those pairings both clicked really well last season, and yet only the Matthews-Marner pairing clicked this season. Not sure why the team didn’t reorganize those lines 30 games ago.

• gairz

It’s been an ass whoopin by TOR so far. even though its still scoreless. lol.
    Wonder what TOR team CorsiF is so far?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (3/11 – 8:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86856292

• Southie777

CAR1/CAR2, VAN1/VAN2, and even a little ANA2 (I think of it as 1, the Henrique line) will largely have my fate in their hands. Good luck, all!

• mr_papageorgio

Bernier in net

• ifthethunder

Alright, Nylander scored. Now I need one from Auston Matthews. (Or three would be fine.)
    ~

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Vasil is gonna get the bonus and then some. Only question is whether he can keep the Leafs to fewer than 3-4 goals.

• gairz

@gairz said...

NJ3 for all them marbles.

• Volkster6

@gordylamb said...

If aho is 50% on an 8 game slate I will regret not 100% fading him, that is cray. I’d think more like 24-28 max and am really intrigued by a Detroit stack for insane leverage

Don’t forget though you don’t need to play Detroit to gain leverage. Just need to fade CAR1. Playing them would only be leverage on Mrazek LUs

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

Vasil is gonna get the bonus and then some. Only question is whether he can keep the Leafs to fewer than 3-4 goals.

By my count he can give up 3 more and still be a good play as long as he hits the bonus. Even 4 isn’t a complete disaster and would be better than what I’ve been getting from my goalies lately lol

• gairz

The Geek gets another G. wow..

• maibockaddict

@gairz said...

Mental note

• gairz

@gairz said...

3 Gs on 3 Shots…

He’s…..

• Southie777

Almost played him as a one-off, too, but was already flush with too much CAR! Already seeming like one of those nights when that happens, but a LOT of night left!

• Volkster6

I have Bos1 … give them some love Southie

• gairz

When Did Schultzy go to Pens #1 PP? I see some of you have him. and he scores (not on PP of course. lol)
    I musta missed the memo.

• ifthethunder

@gairz said...

Looks like no one in Mr. Pockets’ contest played Morgan Geekie.

P.S. I thought I’d put his ‘real’ name in here to find out what his DK salary was, but that didn’t work.
    ~

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

By my count he can give up 3 more and still be a good play as long as he hits the bonus. Even 4 isn’t a complete disaster and would be better than what I’ve been getting from my goalies lately lol

He’s suddenly in danger of not getting the bonus! Shocking.

• Southie777

@Volkster6 said...

I have Bos1 … give them some love Southie

Haha, I have one share of them and in my highest scoring lineup (before that goal). Now I need a big final two periods from the Trocheck line!

• ifthethunder

@Southie777 said...

Haha, I have one share of them and in my highest scoring lineup (before that goal). Now I need a big final two periods from the Trocheck line!

I am also interested in seeing Vincent Trocheck do something. CAR-DET is a dud so far.
    ~

• Southie777

@ifthethunder said...

I am also interested in seeing Vincent Trocheck do something. CAR-DET is a dud so far.
    ~

Come on, baby, together we win!

• ifthethunder

@Southie777 said...

Come on, baby, together we win!

He got an assist! Now he just needs two goals and 4 more SOG to catch up to Filip Forsberg.
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

Really need CAR1 to wake up!

• maibockaddict

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).