• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at  Columbus ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 145 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  St. Louis ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:35 PM :  Chicago ( -110 ) at  Dallas ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 125 ) at  Calgary ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

First off, congrats to keephustlingcuz and deejones49 last night in the Breakaway. I don’t think I’ve watched the games/forums/scores last night as much as I ever have. And I haven’t debriefed my results last night as much as I have until today. Haven’t debriefed anything since my CPA, CGA, CA days. My mistake was taking Barkov over Trocheck but anyone who did, did well last night.

Tonight’s slate looks promising. I’m liking Chicago and St.Louis tonight for some reason. First impressions I guess, but it’ll probably change as the day wears on.

• Fsudrew17

Crawford looking like a great GPP play with these new DAL lines?

• ShowMeYourHITS

@Fsudrew17 said...

Crawford looking like a great GPP play with these new DAL lines?

Crawford hard to trust on the road….but those lines though

• deejones49

Hard to figure out what to do with Dallas

• ericgeo18

@deejones49 said...

Probably focus on Dallas PP1 then, considering Chicago’s PK overall and since the all-star break.

• keephustlincuz

@srcripps said...

First off, congrats to keephustlingcuz and deejones49 last night in the Breakaway. I don’t think I’ve watched the games/forums/scores last night as much as I ever have. And I haven’t debriefed my results last night as much as I have until today. Haven’t debriefed anything since my CPA, CGA, CA days. My mistake was taking Barkov over Trocheck but anyone who did, did well last night.

Tonight’s slate looks promising. I’m liking Chicago and St.Louis tonight for some reason. First impressions I guess, but it’ll probably change as the day wears on.

Thanks srcripps. Kinkaid killed me.

• Doornumber03

@deejones49 said...

yeah, i’m lost on them. I think i’m fading in GPP….Lines are so shook up.

• cdharwood1

I played the late games (sniper). Of course I played Martin Jones with a 53% ownage rate. Man rough night there. Some hard picks tonight, Columbus is putting up good numbers and pitt is up and down. I could see. flyers scored four on TPA last game.

• gbiancone

@Doornumber03 said...

yeah, i’m lost on them. I think i’m fading in GPP….Lines are so shook up.

Does throw a wrench in the works from a DFS standpoint. I can’t imagine that Benn/Seguin stay apart the whole night. This looks like a “panic” move and Ruff could end up getting fired if this doesn’t bear fruit……. although it must be obvious to him that his team is hugely vulnerable in playoff style hockey.

• Aalbanese102089

The Hawks PK has been junk as of late. So if you stack their PP1 you should probably see 2-3 PPs at the minimum. Worth a look..

• tcoulte

ive quickly packed them in…. Cant be trusted

• tcoulte

yep tough one

• jakehari

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Any word on Ekman-Larsson? Really liking CGY and would like them even more if he’s out.

• jonsousa46

Welp, I’m currently down to my last bit of $ on FD. I’ve hit a bad streak, and even with strict bankroll management, I’ve seen my account balance dwindle. I’m a one lineup cash game player by nature, and I feel like my process is good, but I’ve just caught some bad variance. It hurts being just 1-2 points out of the money every single night, and really takes a toll on your confidence. But, as with life, you roll with the punches and move on.

Firing a few bullets in the Breakaway tonight, and if it’s gone, it’s gone; I’ll be packing it in until MLB starts in a few weeks. I appreciate all of the insight that I’ve gleaned on these forums this season. Plus, my Caps are looking poised for a deep playoff run, and if tonight doesn’t go well, I can root them on the rest of the way without any DFS-related biases!

Cheers boys, good luck the rest of the way!

• bstreich9

@cdharwood1 said...

I played the late games (sniper). Of course I played Martin Jones with a 53% ownage rate. Man rough night there. Some hard picks tonight, Columbus is putting up good numbers and pitt is up and down. I could see. flyers scored four on TPA last game.

Correct, but that was with Vasi in net.

• kellykip

@jonsousa46 said...

Welp, I’m currently down to my last bit of $ on FD. I’ve hit a bad streak, and even with strict bankroll management, I’ve seen my account balance dwindle. I’m a one lineup cash game player by nature, and I feel like my process is good, but I’ve just caught some bad variance. It hurts being just 1-2 points out of the money every single night, and really takes a toll on your confidence. But, as with life, you roll with the punches and move on.

Firing a few bullets in the Breakaway tonight, and if it’s gone, it’s gone; I’ll be packing it in until MLB starts in a few weeks. I appreciate all of the insight that I’ve gleaned on these forums this season. Plus, my Caps are looking poised for a deep playoff run, and if tonight doesn’t go well, I can root them on the rest of the way without any DFS-related biases!

Cheers boys, good luck the rest of the way!

If you feel like your process is good, and have been just getting hit with variance right now, then you should keep at it. If you feel frustrated and that frustration affects your mentality putting your lineups together, then it’s time to stop.

• Doornumber03

@kellykip said...

If you feel like your process is good, and have been just getting hit with variance right now, then you should keep at it. If you feel frustrated and that frustration affects your mentality putting your lineups together, then it’s time to stop.

I think this is the hardest part for most…..They think their process is good but maybe not. I know myself i get comfortable with my process when realistically I know I should be doing a lot more.

• Fsudrew17

Am I crazy for wanting to play Ortio in cash?

• jonsousa46

@kellykip said...

It’s not just the process and variance. I’m a senior in college, and with a difficult month in front of me filled with exams and projects that likely will determine if I graduate or not, I just don’t know if I’ll have the time to devote to DFS like I have been. It’s a fun hobby, but sometimes, life calls :) I hope everything will be smooth sailing when MLB arrives, but you never know!

• ShowMeYourHITS

@jonsousa46 said...

It’s not just the process and variance. I’m a senior in college, and with a difficult month in front of me filled with exams and projects that likely will determine if I graduate or not,

Good luck to you dude, you’re making the right decision

• coachl78

ouch last semester, senior year at college- good luck man

• kdub

pit 1 or pit 2

• JayDee11

@kdub said...

pit 1 or pit 2

Pit 2…Malkin better than Crosby on the road, and Dubinsky will likely shadow Sindy all night since they have last change.

• Doornumber03

@jonsousa46 said...

It’s not just the process and variance. I’m a senior in college, and with a difficult month in front of me filled with exams and projects that likely will determine if I graduate or not, I just don’t know if I’ll have the time to devote to DFS like I have been. It’s a fun hobby, but sometimes, life calls :) I hope everything will be smooth sailing when MLB arrives, but you never know!

definitely takes priority. Best of luck to you!.

• kdub

Nikita Nesterov on PP2, worth the play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).