• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 210 ) at  Philadelphia ( -260 ) —- T: 6½o-40
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -105 ) at  Toronto ( -115 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( -130 ) at  Minnesota ( 110 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 110 ) at  Chicago ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -110 ) at  Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-25
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 125 ) at  Edmonton ( -155 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

@Canuckage said...

Not many safe goalies out there tonight…

Who’s your favorite goalie tonight?

I’m playing Greiss. CBJ is a hot mess on offense lately and I’m not convinced that one decent showing at home means they’ve fixed anything.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m playing Greiss. CBJ is a hot mess on offense lately and I’m not convinced that one decent showing at home means they’ve fixed anything.

that was my second G choice.. I have Allen in and the 100$ discount is actually proving to be tricky to get around with the line up I currently have.. still a few hours before lock

• BrowInLockerRoom

Do thr lightning have anything to play for?

• elctrceye

• Blogger of the Month

@sizzlebeans said...

There are former employer narratives on both sides. Strome and Perlini have the home ice advantage in this narrative, and according to morning skate are on the same line. I went with these two and Hinostroza…so i guess I only have one current Desert Dog.

Love the Hinostroza play as his line mates are fast which should give Chicago, like a lot of the teams they play, a few problems this evening. It also doesn’t hurt that he had 2 goals in Chicago the last time out in his only time he played against them this year which resulted into 2 goals.

• elctrceye

• Blogger of the Month

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

First place overall gets home ice throughout the play-offs.

• NIN1002

If any of you Yahoo guys play or dabble in NBA, we have an RG forum league that starts tonight and goes for 7 days. Drop your one lowest score along the way. That means you get seven days of guaranteed action for only $1!!! If you’re interested, here is the link:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4424658

• maibockaddict

@elctrceye said...

First place overall gets home ice throughout the play-offs.

I think they have that pretty much wrapped up already…No one even close to them in the standings

• dyavid

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/70135442

Any chance we can increase these to 30-player or larger ? Seems like they are filling up very quickly as I cant even get into them when i look at lunchtime, 6 hours before lock. I’d love to lose my money to you guys more regularly

• dyavid

All-time single season points receord is the 1976-77 Montreal Canadiens with 132 points. If tampa goes undefeated the rest of the way they’ll have 134

• tristanwolf

@tratow said...

Just FYI, cause I already reached out to DK, you have to enter all 4 tournies to be eligible for the free roll. yeah..

that can’t be right, the promo page literally says players that finish in the top 50% of any of the four contests are eligible for the signed jersey freeroll.

• PocketsSloppy

@dyavid said...

Any chance we can increase these to 30-player or larger ? Seems like they are filling up very quickly as I cant even get into them when i look at lunchtime, 6 hours before lock. I’d love to lose my money to you guys more regularly

I’ll create a 10 player that should fill before lock.

• tratow

@tristanwolf said...

that can’t be right, the promo page literally says players that finish in the top 50% of any of the four contests are eligible for the signed jersey freeroll.

Then they must of changed it, I’m not high still from last night (at work, will be soon) and it wasn’t worded that way this morning, hence why I reached out.. ugh.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 10 Player – Top 2

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/70149873

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

There are some weird prices today: Elliott ($7.4K), Panarin ($5.8K), Suter ($4.4K) and Johnsson ($3.6K) are some that come to mind.

Agreed. None of those players have done super well lately, but they’re all getting minutes.

• PocketsSloppy

@dyavid

I sent you an invite for the 10 player I just created. Best of luck!

• Canuckage

@dyavid said...

I think we should increase the pool size on big slates like Tuesday and Saturday’s. A big forum pool would be so fun.

• whoisjohngalt420

@tratow said...

Just FYI, cause I already reached out to DK, you have to enter all 4 tournies to be eligible for the free roll. yeah..

This is inaccurate. Terms say nothing about needing to be in all 4. Right at the top of the promo page it just says:

PLAYERS THAT FINISH IN THE TOP 50% IN ANY OF TONIGHT’S 4 CONTESTS WILL COMPETE IN A FREE CONTEST TOMORROW FOR A SIGNED HOCKEY JERSEY OF CHOICE.”

I just spoke to Tim in the DK live chat and he confirmed you do not need to enter all 4.

• tratow

I understand, I have Adam up my ass too from DK now. The wording changed from this morning, I have the convo with Lindsay this morning telling me I had to be in all 4. very frustrating!

• tratow

Thank you guys for pointing this change out to me. I can get out of some of the contests that are just horrible!

• keephustlincuz

@tratow said...

I understand, I have Adam up my ass too from DK now. The wording changed from this morning, I have the convo with Lindsay this morning telling me I had to be in all 4. very frustrating!

Well.. with all this confusion it’s only fair that DK will do a free roll for the forum to make for the mental anguish we’ve suffered today.

• tratow

Tratow

Mar 11, 10:50 AM EDT

Chat started: 2019-03-11 02:46 PM UTC

(02:46:24 PM) travis: I wanted to inquire on the nhl slate and the offering of a jersey. The wording is a bit confusing, do I need to enter all 4 tournies and come in top 50% or will one tourney suffice?
    (02:46:26 PM) DK Player Advocate: Thank you for chatting with us! A Player Advocate will be with you as soon as possible.
    (02:46:30 PM) *** Lindsey joined the chat ***
    (02:46:32 PM) Lindsey: Hello! Thanks for chatting with DraftKings. I’m here to help.
    (02:47:06 PM) travis: good morning
    (02:47:58 PM) Lindsey: Good Morning! You will have to enter all 4 contests and come in the top 50%
    (02:48:46 PM) travis: Thank you!
    (02:49:03 PM) Lindsey: Not a problem, can I help you with anything else?
    (02:49:33 PM) travis: Nope, just wanted to make sure this was the offer before I think about entering all 4 :) thank you
    (02:49:50 PM) Lindsey: Not a problem! Have a wonderful day!
    (02:49:52 PM) Lindsey: Feel free to follow up with us via live chat or email at support@draftkings.com for any future inquiries.
    (02:49:57 PM) travis: you as well!!

• BrowInLockerRoom

Can’t find any defense I like. 4500 average left for those 2 spots.

• tratow

travis I reached out this morning regarding a NHL promo for a free roll tomorrow. The assistant I spoke with said I needed to enter all 4 (a little above what I would normally do daily) and it seems as though the wording has changed now. Do I just need to be in one game to be eligible for the free roll?

Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateHello! Thanks for chatting with DraftKings. I’m here to help.
    travis hi
    Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateHi Travis, how is going today?
    travis fine, yourself?
    Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateI am doing fine as well, thanks for asking.
    travis that’s good. Not sure if my question above popped up?
    Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateWe received the questios.
    So it appears today you only have to play in one of the contests and come in the top 50%.
    travis ok, thank you for clearing that up. I was told differently this morning and luckily I was made aware of the changing of words via forum.
    Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateWe apologize for the confusion. Please make sure you read over the terms and conditions which can be found by using the link below
    https://www.draftkings.com/lp/2019-nhl-championship-series
    travis yeah, as I alluded to, the wording must have changed from this morning. If this was the wording all along, there would not have been a need for clarification. I’m sorry my frustration is coming out on you but I feel as though I was prompted to spend a bit more than I wanted to in order to be eligible for this when speaking with Lindsey. verbatim – “Good morning! You will have to enter all 4 contests and come in the top 50%”

Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateI understand the frustration here and I promise it was just a confusion part on our end as we were not trying to persuade you to spend any extra money.

travis Thanks, can I have confirmation that the wording changed? I’m being called out from multiple people now for spreading the word given to me from your reps.

Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateI cannot confirm if the wording changed, there may have just been a mistake on our end when communicating to you this morning.
    Adam- DraftKings Player AdvocateOnce again we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any further questions.

• Zieg30

Can’t find any defense I like. 4500 average left for those 2 spots.

There are some decent options at $4,500, though all have their warts – Spurgeon, Suter, Keith, Pulock, etc. All have 5+ point upside.

Or you could drop one down to Leddy and go up to Sanheim or Muzzin. OR drop further down to a punt like Hainsey and go up to a guy like Gustaf or Prov.

• Syzltuth

@Canuckage said...

Not many safe goalies out there tonight…

Who’s your favorite goalie tonight?

Guess I’m in the minority with jones

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.