• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM :  San Jose ( 140 ) at  Chicago ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-15
    9:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( 120 ) at  Edmonton ( -141 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 137 ) at  Colorado ( -159 ) —- T: 6½u-22
    10:38 PM :  Ottawa ( 144 ) at  Los Angeles ( -165 ) —- T: 5½o-30
    10:08 PM :  St. Louis ( 140 ) at  Anaheim ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

good luck. im playing 2 $4.44 ones and I think ill win the GPP

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

Playing the $333 tonight. Duo – one-off – full line, correlated D, punt D, correlated G.

Yesterday I didn’t cash even if my players had 11 real life points and my goalie won. The day before, the guy who won the high stakes contest for $10K only had 6 real life points. He had a better score than mine from yesterday. The new scoring leads to some insanity sometimes.

GL! I’m taking it easy today so one less “shark” for you to take on in the $333.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

And here it is Mr. Thunder. The 4 game schedule gimmick is on! One player per team and any goalie you want. Good luck.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/86888681

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@hautalak said...

And here it is Mr. Thunder. The 4 game schedule gimmick is on! One player per team and any goalie you want. Good luck.

I’m in!

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (3/12 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86891649

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Dang I was too busy obsessing about the golf and it is full. You can set these to 20 and if they don’t fill, DK will resize them and not cancel them. Not to be critical, because you’re doing the effort. But you know, the golf. Hockey without skates!
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Thanks guys! I’ll definitely need luck. Good luck to you too!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ifthethunder said...

Dang I was too busy obsessing about the golf and it is full. You can set these to 20 and if they don’t fill, DK will resize them and not cancel them. Not to be critical, because you’re doing the effort. But you know, the golf. Hockey without skates!
    ~

Can’t blame you for wanting to win a million!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

~

I put it out a little late so did less entries (whoops). Yeah guess I didn’t realize how much of a “hit” it was. I’m gonna get deep into golf later tonight. Good luck!

• Volkster6

Jason Day should be a really good play. Won there before and should be low owned.

Good luck tonight everyone. Lots of great spots to go. Hard to establish chalk besides the oilers

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

I put it out a little late so did less entries (whoops). Yeah guess I didn’t realize how much of a “hit” it was. I’m gonna get deep into golf later tonight. Good luck!

Thanks, and to you too! I tried again to get tickets on NBA tonight. (Have gotten a couple in the past.) But it’s such a time sink to figure out who is even playing.
    ~

• Syzltuth

@ifthethunder said...

~

Sorry, took your spot…I usually don’t play but was bored tonight so threw my entry in

• ifthethunder

@Syzltuth said...

Sorry, took your spot…I usually don’t play but was bored tonight so threw my entry in

I did try to get another gopher ticket in the NBA tonight. All my entries have “Jordan Clarkson PPD” in bright red. I guess this isn’t good.
    ~

• mfetzner

NBA just suspended its season! Wow

• gairz

@mfetzner said...

NHL will follow i bet

• zovyn

@mfetzner said...

Gobert tested positive for Covid19 – 4 days after making jokes about it and touching dirty microphones… wow. Can’t make this shit up.

• mfetzner

@gairz said...

NHL will follow i bet

First NHL player to test positive they will probably follow suit. Or maybe they don’t wait and do it tomorrow. If NHL plays tomorrow though watch out contests going to fill really fast with no NBA…..

• deadphish

i thought i heard somebody high up say, “Like magic…it will go away.”
    i guess he meant events with mass crowds.

• gmen81

http://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/status/1237920176533835776

• Syzltuth

@ifthethunder said...

I did try to get another gopher ticket in the NBA tonight. All my entries have “Jordan Clarkson PPD” in bright red. I guess this isn’t good.
    ~

Oh good, I have him in my lu as well. Just another night in nba

• tristanwolf

well aside from the world possibly ending soon, i stacked chi 1-2 every way about possible so at least i got that goin for me…

• mr_papageorgio

My Hawks super stack (L2 plus Toews, Saad, Keith) isn’t looking too bad. Now I need Burns to do something!

• jjwd

@deadphish said...

i thought i heard somebody high up say, “Like magic…it will go away.”
    i guess he meant events with mass crowds.

or the NBA is overreacting because they are a political organization…

• maibockaddict

DK got hacked lol. If you have Radek Simek in a linup it just got changed to this : I’M DOING SIMEK

• maibockaddict

In fact all the names are changing!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).