7:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( 160 ) at  Toronto ( -180 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Nashville ( 180 ) at  Carolina ( -220 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 180 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -210 ) —- T: 5o-30
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -190 ) at  Buffalo ( 170 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 160 ) at  Boston ( -180 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:38 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -380 ) at  Detroit ( 290 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    8:38 PM :  Chicago ( 125 ) at  Dallas ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    9:08 PM :  Montreal ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Still in DFS detox. Playing light in late or SD only. At least my Habs are playing late! But not 11pm late!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

I love almost every single game. What a fun and impossible slate!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Quiet day!

PIT1-WSH1 chalk night? Maybe AM sticks around as a high priced one-off?

• cplatt87

I would suggest being all over the Leafs tonight. They dominated the Jets the other night, just got goalied. I don’t expect that to happen again.

I love the Tavares line as a nice GPP play since Matthews and Marner are likely going to be chalk.

• axman15

Think Jarry is my goalie tonight, I know Buffalo chased Hart last game but I really don’t think they’ll be able to have that same kind of production

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Lots of teams in what seem like good bounce back spots (CHI & BOS) more specifically.

I like Barzal’s line as well. He’s been slowly becoming one of my favorite “other” players. Actually kind of really started liking him at the ASG a few years back when he did the fastest skater. Isles keep rising up IMO.

• Southie777

Love Niederreiter-Aho-Necas tonight. No Trocheck.

• sizzlebeans

I want to like the Isles tonight as they welcome in fans (1000 healthcare workers) for the first time this season, but that team is nearly impossible for me to guess the right line to play.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@sizzlebeans said...

I want to like the Isles tonight as they welcome in fans (1000 healthcare workers) for the first time this season, but that team is nearly impossible for me to guess the right line to play.

Yeah I typically just stick to the Barzal line but have used L2 a few times and have even used Pageau/Wahlstrom. Definitely Barzal for tonight!!!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

That new CAR1 is great indeed, especially against a Josi-Ellis-Fabbro less NSH team.

The Isles have always had solid numbers, especially NYI1, but every time I play them, Pageau randomly scores 2.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

The Isles have always had solid numbers, especially NYI1, but every time I play them, Pageau randomly scores 2.

Same. Every time I get lured into playing NYI I use the Barzal line since they are the highest probability line to score, but then it either gets spread out across three lines or one of the bottom six lines goes bananas.

• Canuckage

@Southie777 said...

Love Niederreiter-Aho-Necas tonight. No Trocheck.

Pretty heavy on CAR1/2 tonight with the depleted NSH defensive core as Felix mentioned.

Also going to die on the TB1/2 hill again. They haven’t been doing that well lately but I’m sticking with them.

• qatman

No bloody clue. I’m getting ravaged like a two dollar… discount meal at McDonald’s. Going back to Ovechkin again and no Toronto at all, I’m sure that will end well.

Good luck friends.

Edit: Halak in net, so load up on those Rangers.

• Southie777

@Canuckage said...

Pretty heavy on CAR1/2 tonight with the depleted NSH defensive core as Felix mentioned.

Also going to die on the TB1/2 hill again. They haven’t been doing that well lately but I’m sticking with them.

Same. I’m definitely heavier on CAR1, but will certainly be rolling with some CAR2, so I don’t want to repeatly jam the my phone through my eye, every time I check the Score app and see a Carolina goal, only to refresh to see Svechnikov (Staal, Fast). I think the CARPP1 stack has taken down two GPP’s in the last week, too. That’s another good route. What are we thinking ownership will be on CAR1? I’m thinking 8/9%. It’s a 10-gamer with plenty of other ways to go. I’ll be shocked if it’s over 10% or under 6%.

• zovyn

I’ll take a quick moment to mourn my PGA lineup for my 2nd favorite tournament of the year. Subbed out Garcia for English at 3AM and went to sleep feeling fine. Meh. $39 down the drain. Which is twice what I usually spend on a PGA tournament.

Eff it. On to NHL! mini-stacks of TB2 + CAR1 with Pasta and Matthews as 1-offs and Varly in net with a Rasmus hammer. LFG!

• mr_papageorgio

Pretty confident I have the nuts tonight. Pretty confident that means you all will see me 199/200 in the $333, beating the one guy who forgot to set his lineup.

• Canuckage

Sorokin in net tonight for NYI

• zovyn

@Canuckage said...

Link

Qu

Ugh. Dammit. Hmm.

Instinct is to pivot to Vas but the Wings have been jumping lately. I still think TB wins but… meh. Screw it. Stick with the plan, stick with the process. Confidence in a NYI win and now Sorokin will be a very low-owned netminder. Let’s see how this goes.

• Southie777

Wow, I was way off on Aho, but correct about the others. 21% in the Forecheck.

• mr_papageorgio

Cicima has 6 in the $333, didn’t stack, and has a 100% core of AM, Pasta, and…Evan Rodrigues…

• zovyn

CAR PP2 trolling us… :)

• zovyn

@zovyn said...

CAR PP2 trolling us… :)

Well… Hurricanes are rolling now.

• Stangs13

Ha so far I have all the right teams but not the right lines. Wonderful.

• zovyn

Classic – paying so much attention to my 3-man slate that I missed the McElhiney > Vas news. Dammit, there goes my express slate.

• zovyn

And he’s 26% owned. So I guess I’m not sunk but if my head wasn’t up my ass I’d have a huge edge. Such a stupid lapse.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).