• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 115 ) at  Chicago ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -120 ) at  Detroit ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:35 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kirby34

Talbot best cash game goalie tonight?

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Man stacking Dallas seems pretty good to me in GPP L1 plus Sharp and Klingberg. But they are definitley a team that can not show up lol

• TJF74

64 games without a goal for Riley Sheahan. Tonight is the night. He’s getting chances the last few games and more ice time after they traded Vanek. You would think they would be scratching him and not Anthony Mantha.

• Heterodox

@blake024 said...

Hence my theory that someone who normally dishes out 150+ lineups a day might be caught a little more off guard and will have to spend considerably more time making their lineups today than those who make only one of a few.

I think those guys will just tinker with their criteria and be fine. If anything, it’s those of us who make our lineups by hand who will have a harder time, and the reasoning behind it (if I’m correct in my assumption that they either do this intentionally or allow it to happen without correcting it in order to reduce the likelihood that the winning lineups are all straight line stacks) is the perception that stacking requires no skill. It’s a widespread perception.

• blake024

@TJF74 said...

64 games without a goal for Riley Sheahan. Tonight is the night. He’s getting chances the last few games and more ice time after they traded Vanek. You would think they would be scratching him and not Anthony Mantha.

I like your thinking here, and I too have the Sheahan line in my early slate entries. He is way overdue, and he will be overlooked not only by the NYR’s defense in the game, but also by 96% of other DFS players today as well.

• Messiah717

@blake024 said...

Knowing which lines to stack does take time, effort and research. Any smart low stakes player will try to find that talented, hot line that will be overlooked and obscured on a given night. That does take skill and effort…it’s just that when the positions are like screwed up like they are today it takes even more time and effort to make a good lineup(s). Hence my theory that someone who normally dishes out 150+ lineups a day might be caught a little more off guard and will have to spend considerably more time making their lineups today than those who make only one of a few.

If you think these sites are doing anything to hurt the high end player and help the lower stakes player I have a bridge I’d like to sell you.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Chalk gonna be NYR L1 or L2?

• Messiah717

For some reason games between the Rangers and Red Wings always seem to be very low scoring affairs.

• Mochi22

5 more for forum league please:)

• Mochi22

https://dkn.gs/r/RGFfePFr7UCyskDjmC4EPQ

• Mochi22

2 more gogogo!!

• sizzlebeans

@Mochi22 said...

5 more for forum league please:)

• sizzlebeans

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

Chalk gonna be NYR L1 or L2?

I thought SJ would be teh chalk tonight?

• kdub

Riley Sheahan will not score…. shouldn’t be in the NHL

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Mochi22 said...

2 more gogogo!!

Joined!

Cutting it close!

ONE MORE!!

• sizzlebeans

@sizzlebeans said...

1 more

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

@sizzlebeans said...

I thought SJ would be teh chalk tonight?

You are probably right

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

In – no time to research so I just loaded up on the late games, and I’ll decide from there

• Mochi22

bam!!well done

• rkoshack

I probably should’ve looked up before taking Price tonight that his career record vs the Oilers is awful

• mathewsmarner

nice work orange sky, that’s .5pts more than i would have expected coming from someone whose value is 2900dk

• sizzlebeans

Got that humid ice in SJ

• sizzlebeans

Ward skating on the 2nd line tonight. Boedker dropped to 3rd

• mathewsmarner

to whom it may concern, pitts is only 1pt behind wsh for the presidents trophy as i say this
    it was minnesota for second but now min sits third

• Mochi22

@Scumpunch said...

In – no time to research so I just loaded up on the late games, and I’ll decide from there

rollin up the leaderboard

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).