7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -134 ) at  Columbus ( 121 ) —- T: 5½o-08
    7:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 130 ) at  Montreal ( -150 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Detroit ( 310 ) at  Washington ( -390 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:08 PM :  Nashville ( 130 ) at  Toronto ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Vegas ( -120 ) at  Minnesota ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:38 PM :  Florida ( 125 ) at  Dallas ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 125 ) at  Calgary ( -145 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:08 PM :  Vancouver ( 120 ) at  Arizona ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

so are we only playing the first games on the slate?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

Boooooourns – 173.7
    OttawacityMadman – 163.2
    ifthethunder – 158.7
    mfetzner – 158.1
    EllieNuck – 157.6

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (3/12 – 7:00 PM)

Cancelled

• Stashu

According to The NHL channel on Sirius, there is a 1 PM eastern conference call with the board of governors about the situation!

• FantasySultan

@Stashu said...

According to The NHL channel on Sirius, there is a 1 PM eastern conference call with the board of governors about the situation!

assuming they suspend the season too.

• Volkster6

Daly: sir what should we do?

Gary: cancel the morning skates.

Daly: and the games???

Gary: DAMNIT BILL! People are coughing and feeling fine out there what would you have me do! Cancel the morning skates while I think!

All jokes aside they have to postpone for safety reasons. Doing nothing is the worst case scenario. If they continue to play and something happens it’ll have a far more rippling effect than suspending operations for the time being.

The virus is very contagious and affects the elderly population and those with complications already so it isn’t kids and middle aged individuals that will suffer the worst but our parents… Tough spot for sure but the right thing to do is suspend season for as long as it takes.

• gvn2fly1421

@FantasySultan said...

assuming they suspend the season too.

Hard to put a lot of time or research into something this morning that probably will not happen…

• JSteele

I’m assuming they suspend the season too. Maybe this means my canucks would make the wildcard/playoffs if they have playoffs?

• Volkster6

Contests will fill fast if they do
    Continue tonight everyone.

• Volkster6

But id wait to enter until word is out since DK will likely only offer credit if a massive slate is cancelled, based on last nights actions

• mr_papageorgio

I reserved an entry in the $40 and I think that’s all I’m gonna risk with the uncertainty right now. Pretty sure we will get news prior to the slate starting that games are suspended.

• FantasySultan

lol these contests are filling up fast. do people think these games will happen? only nba players can get the virus?

• gordylamb

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

But id wait to enter until word is out since DK will likely only offer credit if a massive slate is cancelled, based on last nights actions

We’ll have news well before lock though

• hautalak

Not my NHL :(

• MotownGreek

If the NHL season were to be suspended or even cancelled how would the entry draft work? Based on current standings (good for my Red Wings) or weighted average like the 2005 NHL Entry Draft (also probably good for my wings, albeit not guaranteed top 4). These are unprecedented times.

• hautalak

@MotownGreek said...

If the NHL season were to be suspended or even cancelled how would the entry draft work? Based on current standings (good for my Red Wings) or weighted average like the 2005 NHL Entry Draft (also probably good for my wings, albeit not guaranteed top 4). These are unprecedented times.

Too bad we don’t have a close to McDavid level option…

• stellagirl

I will be shocked if they continue with games. Not even going to bother entering anything.

• stellagirl

Twitter reporting that the league just informed all NHL officials currently traveling on the road to pack their gear and book flights home.

• FantasySultan

Season suspended. Good for the NHL

• mr_papageorgio

@FantasySultan said...

Season suspended. Good for the NHL

What are us degenerates supposed to do without any sports???

• hautalak

@mr_papageorgio said...

What are us degenerates supposed to do without any sports???

I’m hearing bet on “social events” like over in Europe…

• FantasySultan

online poker

• Syzltuth

Pretty much left with golf, nascar and esports until this is under control

• Felixxberg

Players (PGA) is a nice tournament, so I hope DK posts some massive contests as it’s almost the only sport running!

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

Players (PGA) is a nice tournament, so I hope DK posts some massive contests as it’s almost the only sport running!

My thoughts exactly!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler