• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM :  Arizona ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    8:08 PM :  Vegas ( -115 ) at  St. Louis ( -105 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 197 ) at  Edmonton ( -235 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    9:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 185 ) at  Colorado ( -220 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:08 PM :  San Jose ( -110 ) at  Anaheim ( -110 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OttawaCityMadman

@qatman said...

It is true that if you are playing a GPP it is often best to be super contrarian, especially if the contest is very top heavy. Like if I were playing a big GPP tonight (over say 1000 entries) I would pick something like two from STL2 plus Krug, two from like ARI1 plus Chycrun, then you can play some of the super chalk as one-offs if you must. I would maybe stick in Pacioretty and Kane .

Damn, now I have to go make that lineup in case it hits…

Edit: OK could not fit Pacioretty so stuck in Kopitar instead, even lower owned. Playing in the $10 Twine.

Good luck friends!

I’ve got a full Ott stack with Murray (if he starts) . Now I would do that if I was going single entery, def not. But it as contrain as you can go. I give it a 1in50 shot of hitting. Ott scoring 6+ G’s and EDM less than 3

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

If I have free time tonight, and there’s a good chance that happens, I’ll calculate pros’ results over the last few Top Shelf and Twine contests.

I do have free time, so let’s get the numbers! I could only find links for 4 slates, so that shouldn’t take too long, and maybe the sample isn’t large enough, but still.

• qatman

Hill not Raanta. Just had time to change.

• Canuckage

Iafallo out tonight for those that played him. Kempe moved up to L1

• gairz

Kings Line Rushes –

Kempe – Kopitar – Brown
    Athanasiou – Vilardi – Carter
    Grundstrom – Lizotte – Moore
    Wagner – Amadio – Luff

Anderson – Doughty
    Bjornfot – Roy
    MacDermid – Walker

Petersen
    Grosenick

No Alex Iafallo, who is out tonight with an illness.

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

I do have free time, so let’s get the numbers! I could only find links for 4 slates, so that shouldn’t take too long, and maybe the sample isn’t large enough, but still.

Thought I’d see winnings in the CSV file, but they don’t show up, so forget that! Damn!

Still came up with something. For the Twine, I looked at guys who entered 150 on every of the 4 slates I have access to. Some guys don’t qualify, because they don’t enter 150 (Slewfoot, Hofbrauking, cheeseisgood, JackG, etc.) or haven’t done it in all 4. That leaves us with only 7 guys.

Testo got a 3rd and a 9th. Other than that, through 4 contests, all 6 other guys got a total of 2 top 10s and 0 top 4.

Winners had 10, 3, 1 and 150 lineups. The guy who won with 150 didn’t qualify because he didn’t play all 4.

In the Top Shelf, 6 guys max entered all 4 slates. They had a total of 11 top 10s, but Testo has 4 of those.

Winners had 6, 1, 3 and 6 lineups. Only Testo qualifies, as the other winner didn’t max enter all 4 slates.

I really wish I had access to more, because that doesn’t really tell us anything. It’s just some tidbits instead of being useful research!

• Roma315

Who’s LA goalie…Peterson?

• zovyn

@Roma315 said...

Who’s LA goalie…Peterson?

Yes, confirmed

• lomac

Senators Starting Goalie: Joey Daccord

• mr_papageorgio

@lomac said...

Senators Starting Goalie: Joey Daccord

• zovyn

I hope you all have some Scotch to wash down the chalk with… because here it comes. :)

• OttawaCityMadman

that didnt ttake long lol

• Felixxberg

Took 10 seconds for EDM1 to score. Glad I just skipped tonight’s main slate!

• Steverino01

The Blues have reshuffled their lines midgame. They have gone back to a 1st line they’ve used many times, Sanford-O’Reilly-Perron.

• Steverino01

Tarasenko Goal

• sizzlebeans

#SJSharks lines tonight, Dubnyk is starting, Balcers isn’t playing, Handemark plays his 2nd NHL game:

Kane-Couture-Labanc
    Nieto-Hertl-Meier
    Donato-Gambrell-Leonard
    Marleau-Handemark-Gabriel

Ferraro-Burns
    Knyzhov-Karlsson
    Simek-Vlasic

Dubnyk

• sizzlebeans

Nieto is going to kill it on that line.

• qatman

@sizzlebeans said...

Nieto is going to kill it on that line.

Nice. Already was playing Meier/Hertl in showdown, will go ahead and full stack that line. The question is do I dare play Dubnyk

• Steverino01

All 3 members of COL2 had 3 SOG in the 1st period. Now if they could only put some pucks in the net.

• Canuckage

Kaprizov coming in with the slate breakerrrrrrrr

• zovyn

I waffled between JEEK and Kap for my Wild one-off and…

• zovyn

Tuch OT GWG pleeeeeeeeze?

• zovyn

It’s not often the losing Goalie in a shutout game scores almost as many points as the winning goalie:

F/D: Petersen 31.2 – Grubby – 32.4

cool. cool cool cool.

• Canuckage

@zovyn said...

It’s not often the losing Goalie in a shutout game scores almost as many points as the winning goalie:

cool. cool cool cool.

Seems like a goalies night today. Dubnyk looking good so far also.

• Felixxberg

@zovyn said...

cool. cool cool cool.

On DK: Petersen 30.30, Grubauer 22.60. Scoring is broken!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).