7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -125 ) at  Philadelphia ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Carolina ( 130 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 140 ) at  Nashville ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -120 ) at  Calgary ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( -190 ) at  Vancouver ( 165 ) —- T: -190
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 130 ) at  Los Angeles ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:05 PM :  Colorado ( 125 ) at  Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• keephustlincuz

@dyavid said...

Oh wow just noticed morrissey is mispriced on dk tonight. 2.4k

With the added bonus of trouba being out.

• TurkishDelight

@dyavid said...

Oh wow just noticed morrissey is mispriced on dk tonight. 2.4k

Awfully tempting to play him in cash – all he has to do is block three shots and take a shot on goal

• mathewsmarner

elliot is so good tonight that if he makes it 10 in a row, gets the saves (cause we know pitts will shoot) and remarkably gets a shoutout (b2b shoutouts cough) a guy on your roster like a panarin can falter and you will still rank
    unless some of you guys are

• keephustlincuz

@TurkishDelight said...

Awfully tempting to play him in cash – all he has to do is block three shots and take a shot on goal

He should get bumped to pp2 status. Not sure you will find a better cash play for that price.

• TurkishDelight

It’ll be interesting to see the ownership of Rask and Rinne on FD vs. DK. I’d imagine it will be the opposite

• AClavel

what do you guys think of having Tkachuk/Frolik and Johanson/Arvidson. I also like tavares on the matchup.

• kirby34

Arvidsson/Gagner or Gaudreau/Bjorkstrand on DK?

• Canuckage

Gaudreau/Bjorkstrand is better since both players play on top powerplay

• mathewsmarner

i’m sure the cgy2 line will be targeted by pitts best zone defense but fernland is not on any pp line so i’m risking it
    that insults monahan and goodreau in the process

• mathewsmarner

matt irwin toi/g last 3 games 20 7 22

• sizzlebeans

@AClavel said...

what do you guys think of having Tkachuk/Frolik and Johanson/Arvidson. I also like tavares on the matchup.

I think they’re all are solid plays, and I’ve got plenty of exposure to all 5. So, that pretty much means go another route if you want to win haha

• mathewsmarner

if i’m taking elliot in net that means no pitts punts so i got to go with postma or chiarot….who to pick
    postma it is

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@AClavel said...

For GPP curious why you wouldn’t add Forsberg or Backlund to complete the line?

• mathewsmarner

so tyler johnson isn’t playing tonight?

• mathewsmarner

jimkronlund with the cls stack

• Messiah717

Goals galore tonight. 27 so far.

• thetitanlb

Raanta doing his best to single handily ruin my night. Faced less than 15 shots and allowed 3 goals. Pathetic

• thetitanlb

Thanks Raanta

• ericgeo18

Somehow Carolina has 7 goals so far, and I have the Staal line that only has 1 assist and a few shots. Story of my life.

• Messiah717

Friggin Slavin with a hat trick.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Slavin broke the slate.

• dyavid

Wow fuck me I swapped out two shares of slavin

• keephustlincuz

I called that game and whiffed big time.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

The real question is if there is some combination out there that can win the Breakaway or Forecheck without Slavin.

• mathewsmarner

coming down the playoff stretch the superstars are the ones who will have to shine for their respective teams, coach’s and management won’t want it from anywhere else, it’s what there paid to do.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).