7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 100 ) at  Florida ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 120 ) at  Ottawa ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( 100 ) at  Montreal ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 150 ) at  Edmonton ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:35 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  San Jose ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note:Tonight’s WPG vs NJD game has been postponed due to inclement weather.

• PhoFever

Morning everyone. Big question for me: what to do about Oilers tonight. For a team with the league’s leading scorer, it’s amazing how often they lay eggs on home ice. Drives me nuts!

Also thinking feeling like NYI rebound is in store, especially for Tavares.

• rgreuli

Like the Sabres over the biggest favorite of the night San Jose. Buffalo seems to have their number.

• Benn91

Will the NJ/WPG game will be cancel with the storm?

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

I assume the first 2 games are suspect atm.

• richdelsol

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• kdub

@Benn91 said...

Will the NJ/WPG game will be cancel with the storm?

I’m leaning towards yes

• sizzlebeans

They didn’t cancel the Boston game a couple months back. Is this storm worse? Sorry, i live in CA, so I don’t know what a blizzard is, lol

• sizzlebeans

After last nights beat down, it’s going to be really hard crawling back to the grind. Think I’ll just roll out an Oilers/Sharks LU, or stack the BUF/SJ game and call it a day. I have interest in the Devs, too, if they play.

• richdelsol

@sizzlebeans said...

They didn’t cancel the Boston game a couple months back. Is this storm worse? Sorry, i live in CA, so I don’t know what a blizzard is, lol

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

After last nights beat down, it’s going to be really hard crawling back to the grind. Think I’ll just roll out an Oilers/Sharks LU, or stack the BUF/SJ game and call it a day. I have interest in the Devs, too, if they play.

• richdelsol

Dallas stars are in for a tough machup after MTL beat EDM

….. no but seriously , good luck.

• Messiah717

Even on good nights I’m always that one decision away. It’s so frustrating.

• mathewsmarner

i would think running up the score is unsportsmanlike, that being said, revenge is a plate served cold

• Heterodox

@sizzlebeans said...

I just hope the teams have access to better weather reports than the public. TV meteorologist have absolutely given up on trying to provide anything in the way of accurate forecasts, opting instead to give in to the sensationalized ratings chase. Of course they’ve always done that, but lately it seems like they’re not even pretending anymore.

We went from expecting two feet, to now we might get a couple of inches. That storm was worse, when the Bruins game was not cancelled, but I have no idea what any of the teams will do tonight, though I think the storm is supposed to over with. Hard to say, given all the sensationalized reports I keep coming across.

• mathewsmarner

i think if ur giving up 4 goals to montreal, ur defense stinks, it’s like giving up 6 to nsh

• richdelsol

anyone interested in a head to head

• Messiah717

@mathewsmarner said...

i would think running up the score is unsportsmanlike, that being said, revenge is a plate served cold

This is several days now where with stuff like this nobody knows what you’re talking about.

• kdub

@mathewsmarner said...

• mathewsmarner

car ran up the score yesterday, nyl will do the same, just got to get past their d

• richdelsol

it was a epic collapse in the last 5 mins , EDM play a solid 55 minute game…. but 60 minutes is needed against a team like MTL.

• Orty1370

My models are tight today…would have loved plays Jets stack but weather looks like a concern.
    Going with Kings Line 1 Carter and Leafs Line Line 2 Matthews so far. Only two goalies I like to hit value are Reimer and Anderson so Mr. Anderson it is.

Good Luck.

• dyavid

@mathewsmarner said...

i think if ur giving up 4 goals to montreal, ur defense stinks, it’s like giving up 6 to nsh

They gave up two empty netters and the game winner was a flukey bounce..

• mathewsmarner

My models are tight today…would have loved plays Jets stack but weather looks like a concern.
    Going with Kings Line 1 Carter and Leafs Line Line 2 Matthews so far. Only two goalies I like to hit value are Reimer and Anderson so Mr. Anderson it is.
    Good Luck.
    copy/paste/copy/paste/copy/paste
    but there’s also sj to consider

• mathewsmarner

They gave up two empty netters and the game winner was a flukey bounce..
    so what your saying is “luck” was not on their side?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).