7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 100 ) at  Florida ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 120 ) at  Ottawa ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( 100 ) at  Montreal ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 150 ) at  Edmonton ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:35 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  San Jose ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note:Tonight’s WPG vs NJD game has been postponed due to inclement weather.

• mathewsmarner

i’m not saying islanders will put up 8 goals, maybe a pesky 5

• richdelsol

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@dyavid said...

They gave up two empty netters and the game winner was a flukey bounce..

• noddy

@Heterodox said...

I just hope the teams have access to better weather reports than the public. TV meteorologist have absolutely given up on trying to provide anything in the way of accurate forecasts, opting instead to give in to the sensationalized ratings chase. Of course they’ve always done that, but lately it seems like they’re not even pretending anymore.

We went from expecting two feet, to now we might get a couple of inches. That storm was worse, when the Bruins game was not cancelled, but I have no idea what any of the teams will do tonight, though I think the storm is supposed to over with. Hard to say, given all the sensationalized reports I keep coming across.

Sadly enough it’s all about ratings.

• savedatmoneyquan

Wheres the humid ice gonna be tonight?

• noddy

Back to hockey…i stacked the NYI-Carolina game last night and didn’t cash. Wrong skaters scored or maybe I played the wrong skaters? You’d think in an 8-4 game I’d hit something. Nope!

• dyavid

@noddy said...

Back to hockey…i stacked the NYI-Carolina game last night and didn’t cash. Wrong skaters scored or maybe I played the wrong skaters? You’d think in an 8-4 game I’d hit something. Nope!

Hahah yeah i had the tavares line and the aho line on a lineup. Couldnt believe i only got three assists in a 12 goal game

• sizzlebeans

My mistake last night was using COL and ARI skaters to fit in the likes of BOS1 and PIT1…yea, those LUs sucked. My CAR LU sucked. Used the wrong Isles, Flyers, but got some NSH1 exposure. Had no CBJ or WPG exposure. Threw in a lot of Kucherov/Hedman combos out, too. None of that shit worked out.

• Orty1370

@mathewsmarner said...

but there’s also sj to consider

Sharks are too chalky and expensive…Sabres are hard to play against and I think there is more value in Kings/Leafs combo.

• dyavid

How highly owned will slavin be tonight? I specifically remember taking slavin out of a few lineups yesterday thinking “theres no way this will hurt me”

• mathewsmarner

you know last’s night loss of the kings to the blues in terms of playoffs well the kings chances of making the playoffs just took a -18.1% nose dive (currently sit at 23.8%)
    nyl -19.5% (26.2%)
    tb +10.2% (29.9%)
    car +.5% (.9%)
    wpg -.1% (.1%)
    ari (out)
    with last night losses in the co relation of standings we have for tonights game
    tor +.9% (59.1%) even when they don’t play they win
    min (in) presidents trophy -.6% current pt (20.7%)
    was (in) presidents trophy -.3% (38.6%)
    nj (out)
    fla 0.0%(no help at all like that of tor) (.5%)
    ott +.2% (98.5%) oh so close.dot.dot.dot.dot………
    chi (in) presidents trophy 0.0%(no help from anyone) (1.5%)
    mtl 0.0% (99.8%) another oh so close..dot..dot..dot…….
    dal (out)
    edm +.4% (96.8%) cause gary bettman
    buf +0.0% (.1%)
    sj (in) presidents trophy 0.0% (.3%)
    chi and sj have nothing more to play for if u look closely unless u want to consider home ice but through out the playoffs? (c’mon, minnesota)
    l.a. in a do or die situation, so i agree take the top line

• sizzlebeans

@Orty1370 said...

Sabres are hard to play against

• Orty1370

@sizzlebeans said...

Sabres are hard to play against

Let me correct myself…Sabres are the NHL DFS doorknobs and an easy target. Logical plays are pound on Sabres and Yotes. I’m going for less obvious. Clever gif BTW.

Note: My FanDuel model works for EDM Line 1 and FLA Line 2. Need to check lines before puck drop to confirm.

• yuda

Devils game for tonight has been cancelled. At least we know early.

• sizzlebeans

^ ah, that makes more sense. sorry i’m a bit dense with my reading comprehension some times

• mathewsmarner

orty you are a well prepared individual

• dyavid

@Orty1370 said...

Only two goalies I like to hit value are Reimer and Anderson so Mr. Anderson it is.

Anderson has an Lower body injury so he wont be playing. Looks like turris and ryan will be back in the lineup though

• Orty1370

@dyavid said...

Anderson has an Lower body injury so he wont be playing. Looks like turris and ryan will be back in the lineup though

Condon confirmed…Thanks.

• PhoFever

Don’t get cute. Chalk it up w San Jose PP1. You don’t wanna be left behind, just as you didn’t want to be with BOS last night. Separate yourself from the pack by taking a deep breath and going back to NYI1 plus maybe a Strome or a Ladd thrown in there. That’s my strategy, anyway…mind you I play Yahoo.

• dyavid

Sabres are 10-0-1 against the sharks in their last 11 meetings. that being said i wont be playing lehner

• mathewsmarner

i would love to seperate myself from the pack and going with teams like chi and sj but la1 and fla2 look good
    mtl is .2% away from making the playoffs, who says that top line doesn’t cement it tonight tho?
    they’re not a high scoring team like nsh but tonight they could be, also puts less pressure on their defense cause a good offense is a good defense even for 1 game

• kdub

All the Sabres tonight

• Messiah717

Eichel and O’reilly have been great. Hard to not play them.

• dyavid

i might have to throw in a game stack for that one. just incase its another 5-4 game

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Scored 203 in the $5 single entry with skinner line with Faulk and Crosby line and Mike Smith

Had money left over so I moved from guentzel to Vrbata one off . Bad move but it only cost me $5 as I’d have finished only a little bit higher . 17th vs 30th.

Heard NJ postponed .

• mathewsmarner

but what if iginla is a curse to the kings playoff hopes? he has been shining since joining but this guy’s career has such a terrible ending it’s almost pathetic
    could have won the cup for the flames but lost to tampa

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).