• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -200 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 170 ) —- T: -200
    9:35 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 200 ) at  Anaheim ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    10:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 160 ) at  Vegas ( -190 ) —- T: 160

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mathewsmarner

moneyline seems pretty accurate on who’s chalk

pitts 1 chalkiest of the bunch

• PhoFever

Hello, Yahoo Quickmatch! Gonna be all over those tonight.

I like PIT for sure; the rest of the board will be interesting. Ducks suddenly can’t score; they would be my #2, but I guess they are my #2.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Seahawktom said...

Hello, Yahoo Quickmatch! Gonna be all over those tonight.

I like PIT for sure; the rest of the board will be interesting. Ducks suddenly can’t score; they would be my #2, but I guess they are my #2.

Are you “gold” or “diamond”? I still want to know how they determine things.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Are you “gold” or “diamond”? I still want to know how they determine things.

I’m platinum, whatever that means. I just found out that you can only do one per price point per evening, so that’s a bummer. Entered one $1 and one $2.

• Wingman

Rangers 2, I’m liking the more I look

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

+$140 yesterday. I’ll take it! Grinding my way to a decent bankroll once again! I’m not in love with any line tonight. Maybe ANA1.

• mathewsmarner

sj line 3 looks tasty

• hautalak

• x2

@Seahawktom said...

I’m platinum, whatever that means. I just found out that you can only do one per price point per evening, so that’s a bummer. Entered one $1 and one $2.

I’m gold in hockey so maybe I should do that. Gotta get more than $1 though lol It’s been a struggle and last night I made my $0.25 from NBA and was 0/2 in NHL.

• Blahaaron

I like Toronto and NYR. Pens still allow a goals and Rangers have been scoring.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I’m not a Pick’Em player that much but there is a huge contest tonight! Compared to other nights.

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

I’m not a Pick’Em player that much but there is a huge contest tonight! Compared to other nights.

I always play pick ems but for 5 dollars it’s too much. Better off maxing out the quarter games. Its harder to cash in pick ems than It is in normal games.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

I always play pick ems but for 5 dollars it’s too much. Better off maxing out the quarter games. Its harder to cash in pick ems than It is in normal games.

Agree to an extent but I would say payoffs are much greater in pick ems when you pick the lowest owned guy in a tier that goes off.

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Agree to an extent but I would say payoffs are much greater in pick ems when you pick the lowest owned guy in a tier that goes off.

Yep. Like San Jose 3 a few days a go. People were on sjs1 I instead. You gotta MME to do that or take a huge risk.

• Blahaaron

That one day macK Rant and Barrie went off I had all 3 they had like 30 pts and the rest of my guys had 10. Still wasn’t enough to make top 30. Lol.

• mathewsmarner

stephen hawking passes away

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

That one day macK Rant and Barrie went off I had all 3 they had like 30 pts and the rest of my guys had 10. Still wasn’t enough to make top 30. Lol.

Yeah I rotate in and out of playing them. When I do it’s either a YOLO single bullet or like at least 4 lineups, usually more. I’m not much of a handicapper but like doing it for those.

I feel like I’m going to do a lot of mixing and matching tonight instead of full lines. We’ll see though.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

+$140 yesterday. I’ll take it! Grinding my way to a decent bankroll once again! I’m not in love with any line tonight. Maybe ANA1.

Nice.

I went to bed before the ARZ goalie news came out. I had Kuemp with my TB1/MN2 lineup, so if we assume Kuemp got the same score as his replacement, the failure to switch cost me $180.

Leaving for a close friend’s bachelor party at 5am tomorrow morning, so will be pretty AWOL from the forums until Monday. I hope you and all the others here do well over that span! I’ll likely enter some lineups on my phone on occasion, and I do have a few tickets to the St. Patty’s $40.

Tonight I’ll have a few lineups, mostly chalk (TOR, PIT, VGK, ANA) with maybe some homer Ranger teams.

• mathewsmarner

i’m going to settle on pit 2 and sj 1

• hautalak

• x2

@Zieg30 said...

I do have a few tickets to the St. Patty’s $40

Might have to try to dramatically win 1 in the next 3 days lol

• keephustlincuz

Are the stars really gonna roll lehtonen out there on a b2b?

• kdub

@keephustlincuz said...

Are the stars really gonna roll lehtonen out there on a b2b?

yes they are

• keephustlincuz

@Benn91 said...

Dallas have lost their last 5 game @Toronto. Easy win for the Leafs tonight.

https://larrysportsbets.com/

You….. again.

• mathewsmarner

brett ritchie (3000dk) is an ontario native

• NewMike

WTF is with DK never letting me use tickets? I asked why I couldn’t use my dangle ticket and they just gave me the cash. It makes no difference really, but this is the 3rd ticket I haven’t been able to use

• sizzlebeans

Think I might use a line I always talk down about. ANA2, you’re in tonight!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).