7:08 PM :  Montreal ( 120 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    7:38 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -380 ) at  Detroit ( 300 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    7:38 PM :  St. Louis ( -270 ) at  Ottawa ( 230 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:08 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Winnipeg ( -120 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:08 PM :  Dallas ( 100 ) at  Minnesota ( -120 ) —- T: 5o-25
    10:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 120 ) at  Arizona ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:38 PM :  Florida ( 200 ) at  San Jose ( -240 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    10:38 PM :  Nashville ( -200 ) at  Los Angeles ( 170 ) —- T: 5½u-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lwilly

I think I’m just going to roll out one single l/u tonight. Been having much more success lately with single bullets constructed with a couple duos and then a few one off plays. Allows me to play my strongest values without having to jam guys in just to make the stack work.

After flip flopping between DeSmith and Bishop I think I’m just going to plug Bishop in and not look back. Can’t really go wrong with him at this, although the s/o streak does have to come to an end at some point. Just hoping that tonight isn’t the night.

• Southie777

@mr_papageorgio said...

This makes me want to load up on the Jets.

Certainly can’t say I blame ya, I’m definitely gonna have a little exposure (painful as that may be)! Also, Blake Wheeler revenge night narrative street!

• sizzlebeans

Kind of like Dubnyk as a value play at goalie tonight.

• Bam79

@Felixxberg said...

On DK’s desktop site, when you click on a player’s name, you can see his home/road splits. For some, it doesn’t matter (ie. Kucherov). For some, there’s a crazy difference (ie. Scheifele).

Also, TB scores 3.61gpg on the road (1st), and Det allows 3.14gpg @ Home (6th most)..

Also, Jimmy Howard has given up 7 goals on 65 shots vs. TB, and has allowed 6 goals twice in his last 4 starts.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Take a look at Weeger, D for Fla.. 2.9K

Edit: And how do you not play a guy named Cedric!

• sizzlebeans

@tratow said...

Or on the other side with Heed at $3.1 DK. He gets PP time, and his minutes will go up with Simek out.

• mr_papageorgio

I like my LU way too much tonight. These are always the ones that score 15 DK points lol.

Good luck tonight guys, if not me I hope somebody here wins the $50k! Freeroll coming if I win it!

• NIN1002

@PhoFever said...

Is “Adam” another recruit from your NBA thread? I’ve done lots of random h2h’s against him but never seen him post before.

Adam does talk. We have a side chat we use on Yahoo messenger and a lot of the forum guys chat on it together. Pretty random chat about a variety of things. Seems we spend more time talking hockey than we do basketball…lol.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Or on the other side with Heed at $3.1 DK. He gets PP time, and his minutes will go up with Simek out.

Well played, thank you. I just can’t seem to find an extra 200$ in my current build.. Thought I may need to try harder lol

• Southie777

@mr_papageorgio said...

I like my LU way too much tonight. These are always the ones that score 15 DK points lol.

Good luck tonight guys, if not me I hope somebody here wins the $50k! Freeroll coming if I win it!

Seriously, I used to sometimes randomly feel REALLY good about a lineup, every now and then, and start entering it in way more tournaments than I had planned. After about 50X doing that and, I’m pretty sure, never having it end well, I can usually talk myself out of it nowadays.

• Steverino01

In an effort to take down the 80K Forecheck with a single bullet, I’m playing Nilsson in goal. Yes I took stupid pills this morning.

• PhoFever

I got him here and there. Pesky OTT has been keeping it close; not an entirely crazy play.

• terlingua

@Steverino01 said...

In an effort to take down the 80K Forecheck with a single bullet, I’m playing Nilsson in goal. Yes I took stupid pills this morning.

Me too! Well except for the Nilsson part…

• mgv1208

I am very happy with my lineups today, unfortunately last time I was this happy with my lineups I went 0 for 10.

Have 20 lineups today so looking forward to going 0 for 20!

• canuck1995

@tratow said...

I lucked out and jumped on the Weegar bandwagon at the right time for punt D. Started using him the game he scored 2 goals, so I’ll have one or two of him tonight just due his minutes being around 20-21 per game

• canuck1995

@mgv1208 said...

Have 20 lineups today so looking forward to going 0 for 20!

Exactly what I did, I’m bored and creating other lineups right now so I hope I don’t add too many

• andrew34232

Point is getting a hat trick tonight!!

• marker0357

Trotman at D1 or D3 tonight. RG has it one way and LWL has it the other. C’mon brah

• canuck1995

@marker0357 said...

Trotman at D1 or D3 tonight. RG has it one way and LWL has it the other. C’mon brah

He’s been paired with Dumoulin for the past 4-5 games and his minutes have stayed around the 12-15 range so I’d guess you can expect that same thing from him tonight

• marker0357

thank you sir

• sizzlebeans

One of the teams I ignored through 27 lineups was the Caps. Pretty sure that means they will be on the $10k or $50k winning roster tonight.

• Zieg30

@canuck1995 said...

He’s been paired with Dumoulin for the past 4-5 games and his minutes have stayed around the 12-15 range so I’d guess you can expect that same thing from him tonight

Yeah, D1 v. D2 v. D3 is pretty meaningless in most situations. ES Minutes and PP Minutes are all that matter and there isn’t a clear correlation there.

• canuck1995

@sizzlebeans said...

One of the teams I ignored through 27 lineups was the Caps. Pretty sure that means they will be on the $10k or $50k winning roster tonight.

adds two wsh1 and wsh2 lineups

• canuck1995

@Zieg30 said...

Yeah, D1 v. D2 v. D3 is pretty meaningless in most situations. ES Minutes and PP Minutes are all that matter and there isn’t a clear correlation there.

Yeah exactly, even schultz hasn’t been the clear lead eating up the minutes since the first two games Letang was out, but Schultz is getting the pp1 time so huge bonus being the point for a pp that involves feeding crosby/malkin/kessel.

• sizzlebeans

@canuck1995 said...

adds two wsh1 and wsh2 lineups

Add some MTL as well. Calling it now. Winning LU will be WAS/MTL.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler