Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -135 ) at  Philadelphia ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    9:05 PM :  Boston ( -110 ) at  Calgary ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    9:35 PM :  Detroit ( -155 ) at  Colorado ( 135 ) —- T: -155
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 115 ) at  Anaheim ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• NYGfan1983

I do like CGY , they are hot but so is BOS . Elliot is sick so thats discouraging .

with that said, im still heavy on both.

• sizzlebeans

Going 5 skater stacks for three different teams tonight, and using the skaters from the other 2 teams as the filler – couple one-off as well. We’ll see if it works out tonight. Not really a strategy I use very often, but gotta try something different on a 4 game slate.

• Benn91

@NYGfan1983 said...

I do like CGY , they are hot but so is BOS . Elliot is sick so thats discouraging .

with that said, im still heavy on both.

Johnson life time record vs BOS = (3-1-1, 0,941% 1.98)

• NYGfan1983

i do have some 5 stacks as well. also some very random ones these small slates are very tough.. i either hit a lot or hit whammy

• mathewsmarner

went contrarian on my stl 4 defencemen and going with getzlaf/rakell/eaves
    punt is anton lindholm

• keephustlincuz

Anyone have info on weal or streit?

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Punting with ANA L3 in GPP

• mathewsmarner

since i don’t join cash games i’ll name out my lineup right after the free roll’s begin on dk
    cause i enjoy watching your rg contests….and what might have been
    and that coincide with start times….so i’ll keep u guys updated

• AClavel

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone have info on weal or streit?

weal is out streit is in

• keephustlincuz

@AClavel said...

weal is out streit is in

Thank you sir.

• mathewsmarner

malkin, sheary, del zotto

• dyavid

streit is 0.8% in the forecheck

• keephustlincuz

@dyavid said...

streit is 0.8% in the forecheck

Perfect. That’s what I was expecting. Revenge game.

• mathewsmarner

lots of action so far
    me being sarcastic

• mathewsmarner

malkin sheary brodie del zotto

• mathewsmarner

malkin sheary brodie del zoto pickard rantanen

• mathewsmarner

malkin sheary brodie del zoto pickard rantanen getzlaf eaves rakell

• NYGfan1983

pitts goose egg not help at all

• mathewsmarner

boston has 3 goals and only two assists in total, one assist per each goal, league average is 1.68 per goal this year
    also highest assisting team this year per goals scored is calgary so i think they’re playing the it’s mine game and not yours so if we let u score it won’t be double assisted

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I won the Breakaway? There must be some mistake.

• sizzlebeans

Congrats man!

• sizzlebeans

What’s up with DK’s contests tomorrow? Prizes and field sizes are down as if it’s a 2 game slate and not 12.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Maybe they think March Madness will decrease the action.

In general on Thursdays they highlight a tournament with a $300-$400 buy-in and on Tuesdays they highlight a tournament with a $27-$50 buy-in.

All year the $300-$400 has been much bigger on Thursday than Tuesday and the $27-$50 has been much bigger on Tuesday than Thursday. I’m not aware of the reasoning behind this other than maybe some players prefer one over the other so they try to satisfy both.

This Thursday does seem lighter than usual though.

• maxeernst

@sizzlebeans said...

What’s up with DK’s contests tomorrow? Prizes and field sizes are down as if it’s a 2 game slate and not 12.

All the high volume players are in Miami.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).