7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -140 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -170 ) at  Montreal ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 155 ) at  Winnipeg ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 145 ) at  St. Louis ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 200 ) at  Los Angeles ( -240 ) —- T: 200

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

I love that slate! Lot of home teams in good spots!

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

I love that slate! Lot of home teams in good spots!

Delete!

• Zieg30

Fantastic slate. Entering 8-10 lineups into the $8 while on my flight. Also had to choose a lineup for my $100 ticket on FD. Have to get them all in before I hit the Nevada border!

Going to risk missing line changes and goalie starters, as I won’t have an opportunity to change.

Liking both sides of the WSH/NYI game, Montreal, and LAK, a ton. Have some TOR and CHI on a lark (the latter only because I still love that top line, despite it facing WPG at home).

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

Fantastic slate. Entering 8-10 lineups into the $8 while on my flight. Also had to choose a lineup for my $100 ticket on FD. Have to get them all in before I hit the Nevada border!

Going to risk missing line changes and goalie starters, as I won’t have an opportunity to change.

Liking both sides of the WSH/NYI game, Montreal, and LAK, a ton. Have some TOR and CHI on a lark (the latter only because I still love that top line, despite it facing WPG at home).

You can reserve/enter your lineups in advance and edit them in Nevada, but you will probably have other things to do, like enjoying a bachelor party!

Most probably going to the Canadiens’ official bar so I’ll have some MTL too!

• PhoFever

@Zieg30 said...

Liking both sides of the WSH/NYI game, Montreal

Stop right there, you’ve named my top 3.

• sizzlebeans

Anyone liking Barbashev as a $2900 punt on DK tonight? Dude has been on fire lately.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

@sizzlebeans said...

Anyone liking Barbashev as a $2900 punt on DK tonight? Dude has been on fire lately.

He doesn’t have a lot of TOI and he almost never shoots the puck. I don’t see him having two points three times in a row. He could but I don’t think he will, especially if he stays on 4th line.

• hautalak

SOB I can’t play ANA L2! lol We see how that worked out again. Maybe I’m in for the long haul until they “payoff”, which could just end up being never and a free $0.25 almost like a blank lineup.

Yahoo has been kicking my ass lately as well. Hopefully the stars align soon and the “blow up” spots will actually blow up. It’s gonna be hard to avoid LAK but maybe I need some Wings as a fallback.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

I want to play MTL but their lines are laughable!

• hautalak

Hell I might want some BUF after all the goals that were scored in the Leafs Stars game last night. But as soon as I do better teams will play better and roll over their inferior opponents.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

@hautalak said...

Hell I might want some BUF after all the goals that were scored in the Leafs Stars game last night. But as soon as I do better teams will play better and roll over their inferior opponents.

Yep. It could be one of those BUF1 nights!

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

Yep. It could be one of those BUF1 nights!

Sure hope so! I’ll at least take O’Reilly.

• DJESQUIRE

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Does anyone know when the NHL Vegas Odds and Lines research page will be updated today??

• sizzlebeans

What do you guys think of NSH tonight? They got wompped on by AZ in their own barn, and now travel to the desert to face a feisty little team with solid goal tending. NSH is too good to not put up 4 on them, right?

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

What do you guys think of NSH tonight? They got wompped on by AZ in their own barn, and now travel to the desert to face a feisty little team with solid goal tending. NSH is too good to not put up 4 on them, right?

I’ve been looking pretty hard at the preds too.. Got some more digging to do, wanna see who is starting for the Yotes too.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Yahoo has been kicking my ass lately as well.

I had a week-long winning streak end last night. I blame mostly Casey DeSmith for his late game collapse, and Fleury of course. Hoping to get back to winning tonight; rolling out four quarters and two $1 GPPs. Gotta go back to the PIT well, especially now that Shaw looks to be out and the MTL lines are all scrambled.,

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

How will Gibson fare vs. Wash.. I think I may look at him a bit more..

• hautalak

@Seahawktom said...

I had a week-long winning streak end last night. I blame mostly Casey DeSmith for his late game collapse, and Fleury of course. Hoping to get back to winning tonight; rolling out four quarters and two $1 GPPs. Gotta go back to the PIT well, especially now that Shaw looks to be out and the MTL lines are all scrambled.,

Bad goaltending and bad chalk have been killing me!!! Been staying afloat with NBA but am down to $0.50. Even missed cashing the huge overlay one that was over 200 from filling.

• sizzlebeans

@tratow said...

How will Gibson fare vs. Wash.. I think I may look at him a bit more..

He’s been a beast on the road. This will be his first game in NY. I’ll have some exposure at that price for sure.

These are his season long stats so far. You have to shoot on him 23 times before he lets one by. Obviously unsustainable, but even half that puts him in the average goalie range.

Goalie H/A sa/ga gaa sv%
    Gibson h 23.00 1.91 95.7

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Been staying afloat with NBA

Don’t know how you manage. I’ve played probably 50 NBA entries over the last few years, and I’ve only scored 300 points 3 times; each in a H2H. Worst DFS sport ever :)

• hautalak

@Seahawktom said...

Don’t know how you manage. I’ve played probably 50 NBA entries over the last few years, and I’ve only scored 300 points 3 times; each in a H2H. Worst DFS sport ever :)

I don’t play often but have been recently so I could actually win (needed a change of scenery). I had a NBA premium free trial and that helped me understand what to look at. Then you gotta exploit Yahoo pricing. Haven’t won big but have gotten my money back and then some on a few.

I do agree on it being the worst DFS sport.

• Rodg1111

I think I’m gonna go back to Winnipeg 2 with stasny and laine. Huberdeau and Kopitar as one offs. Don’t know where I’m gonno go from there

• kdub

I’d be much more interested in LA if they didnt mess with the 70’s line

• mathewsmarner

my lineup and rodg1111 going to look the same

• Blahaaron

@kdub said...

I’d be much more interested in LA if they didnt mess with the 70’s line

Pearson/Kempe/toffoli have one of the better matchups ton ight for a secondary line.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler