7:08 PM :  Vancouver ( -175 ) at  Ottawa ( 155 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Philadelphia ( -115 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -105 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Chicago ( 150 ) at  Florida ( -170 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:08 PM :  Washington ( -240 ) at  Buffalo ( 200 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Montreal ( -120 ) at  Winnipeg ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:08 PM :  Edmonton ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: 6o-20
    10:08 PM :  St. Louis ( -145 ) at  Los Angeles ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:08 PM :  San Jose ( 210 ) at  Vegas ( -240 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

Weirdly large slate for a Monday, isn’t it?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

With an early game, too, weirdly!

• Southie777

Yeah, I think with the condensed schedule for this season, it’s not following the M/W/F light, Tu/Th/Sa heavy template as closely. I know some of us were saying, earlier in the season, how annoying it would be when you’d have 12 games one day and one the next, but I think now that we’re into the thick of it, it’s much more balanced. Most teams are more or less playing every other day, so you’re not really gonna have many super-light slates. Some of the COVID issues earlier in the year may have also given us a few more games now, as they were shuffling schedules. Hopefully, that’s largely in the rear-view! Whatever the case, I like it! It’s also glorious (for a Monday), as this is the day that Bruins season ticket-holders get to choose which game from the next eight games, starting 3/23, we want to go to. Only 12% capacity and it sucks to be able to only go to one of eight, when you’re used to being able to go to any game you want, not ideal. But after the past shit-tastic 12 months, the thought of being at a game as soon as next Tuesday? I’ll gladly take it!

• Southie777

Kings/Blues postponed, due to weather in Denver. Kings couldn’t fly out last night. Glad not COVID-related!

• axman15

As per usual, for me this slate will come down to whether or not to play McDrai

• cplatt87

Jets/Habs being only a 5.5 total is weird to me. I bet that over as soon as I saw it this morning. I expect that total to get up to 6 as the day goes on.

• ifthethunder

I’ll celebrate Erik Haula ‘s Gordie Howe hat trick by playing him in showdown.
    ~

• tristanwolf

Birthdays: Mark Scheifle, Brendan Lemiux- James Reimer (not playing)
    Bargains (dk): Paul Stasny, Jordie Benn, Cody Glass if no Stephenson
    Ballers: NYR vs Hart road splits, Ovie vs Buffalo

• zovyn

STL@LAK game is postponed tonight due to weather/travel issues.

• zovyn

Brooks Bratten
    @brooksbratten
    ·
    1m
    #Preds lineup in warmups:

Forsberg-Johansen-Tolvanen
    Jarnkrok-Granlund-Arvidsson
    Cousins-Haula-Grimaldi
    Trenin-Sissons-Olivier

Ekholm-Carrier
    Davies-Benning
    Harpur-Fabbro

Rinne
    Kaskisuo

#NSHvsTBL

Bryan Burns
    @BBurnsNHL
    ·
    7m
    #Bolts pregame warmup lines & D-pairings #NSHvsTBL:

Palat-Point-Cirelli
    Killorn-Gourde-Stamkos
    Goodrow-Johnson-Coleman
    Maroon-Joseph-Volkov

Hedman-Rutta
    McDonagh-Cernak
    Sergachev-Foote

McElhinney

• murtisman88

GD Yahoo! no Cody Glass today wtf

• SA16

@murtisman88 said...

GD Yahoo! no Cody Glass today wtf

This will save you money.

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I’ll celebrate Erik Haula ‘s Gordie Howe hat trick by playing him in showdown.

Dammit I was sure I edited that.

Erik Cernak scored a goal on three shots, dished an assist and added a fighting major in Tuesday’s 4-3 overtime win over the Red Wings.’

I have both of them. Cernak currently sporting a goose egg. Drop them gloves, buddy!
    ~

• Southie777

As far as the Bruins tickets I mentioned earlier, the wife got through (tickets are in her name) and got tickets to the Sabres game next Saturday, 3/27. Not the most illustrious of matchups, but I do love a good Saturday matinee game. Now just hope my B’s don’t sleepwalk through it like this past Saturday! Now on to tonight.

• qatman

Somehow caught a goose egg last night despite being in the money with Matthews, Nylander, Tor goalie left. That really stung.

Debating between Hertl and Kuznetzov for a cheap center tonight. I will probably watch the Sharks game but Kuz seems like a better value. Ristolainen and Kurashev seem cheap. Smith in net.

Good luck friends.

• cplatt87

Over the past week I’ve been experimenting with fading the high priced guys most nights and instead loading in 4-5 guys in the 6k range, and it’s been working out great so far. I’m going to continue that plan tonight and target guys like Schiefele, Kane and Barkov that should go mostly overlooked with everyone playing McDavid and Draisaitl

• tristanwolf

uggg adam fox and buchnevich added to covid list.

Covid Protocol 03•15•21

Added:
    Pavel Buchnevich (NYR)
    Adam Fox (NYR)

Removed:
    Olli Maatta (LAK)
    JG Pageau (NYI)

On List:
    Kyle Turris (EDM)
    Will Butcher (NJD)
    Noah Dobson (NYI)
    Pavel Buchnevich (NYR)
    Phil Di Giuseppe (NYR)
    Adam Fox (NYR)

edit-Rangers call up Tarmo Reunanen D

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I see an incredible lot of value tonight. Had to throw a lottery ticket in the $15 qualifier because who knows. Otherwise, SD it is! My love/hate relationship with DFS is still going on.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

uggg adam fox and buchnevich added to covid list.

Covid Protocol 03•15•21

Added:
    Pavel Buchnevich (NYR)
    Adam Fox (NYR)

Removed:
    Olli Maatta (LAK)
    JG Pageau (NYI)

On List:
    Kyle Turris (EDM)
    Will Butcher (NJD)
    Noah Dobson (NYI)
    Pavel Buchnevich (NYR)
    Phil Di Giuseppe (NYR)
    Adam Fox (NYR)

Frustrating. Wanted to see what NYR1 could do tonight!

• Canuckage

Yikes wonder if its Miller or Trouba taking over PP1

• zovyn

@cplatt87 said...

Over the past week I’ve been experimenting with fading the high priced guys most nights and instead loading in 4-5 guys in the 6k range, and it’s been working out great so far. I’m going to continue that plan tonight and target guys like Schiefele, Kane and Barkov that should go mostly overlooked with everyone playing McDavid and Draisaitl

(F/D) FWIW – I don’t think McD/Drai are going to be ‘chalk’ tonight. EDM1 on the road doesn’t garner the same pown% dominance that they do on home ice. Salaries are high for them (on FD) and I would be pretty surprised if either of them topped 20% on the Main slate. Not that that should affect your decision per se – just some thoughts.

• zovyn

If the Lightning get shutout at home by Pekka Rinne and the current Nashville Part-time-ators lineup I think I might have to quit DFS because nothing makes sense anymore.

• NextSignal

This Demko price on FD doesn’t make much sense so I’m anticipating a ton of ownership

• zovyn

@NextSignal said...

This Demko price on FD doesn’t make much sense so I’m anticipating a ton of ownership

It’s ridiculous, actually. Really drives you to him. I’m likely fading him and I’m pretty sure I’ll regret it.

• zovyn

Vince Z. Mercogliano
    @vzmercogliano
    ·
    17m
    Tonight’s #NYR pregame rushes look like…

Kreider – Zib – Kakko
    Panarin – Strome – Blackwell
    Laf – Chytil – Gauthier
    Lemieux – Rooney – Howden

Miller – Trouba
    Lindgren – Hájek
    Tarmo – Smith

Kinkaid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).