7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( -125 ) at  Ottawa ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    9:05 PM :  Boston ( -105 ) at  Edmonton ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( -105 ) at  Arizona ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -115 ) at  Vancouver ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 145 ) at  San Jose ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Los Angeles ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sizzlebeans

LAK gets their shot at the Buffalo Turnstiles. But can you trust them?

• kdub

12 game slate and every GPP on DK is much smaller than usual….. didnt think March Madness would play a role in my DFS games

• Benn91

@sizzlebeans said...

LAK gets their shot at the Buffalo Turnstiles. But can you trust them?

I have no more trust in them till the end of the season.

• kdub

@Benn91 said...

I have no more trust in them till the end of the season.

The time starts now if they want to make a run.. Ill have the 70’s line

• Benn91

@kdub said...

The time starts now if they want to make a run.. Ill have the 70’s line

Since when they have been together? Maybe I will take a shot at Carter.

• savedatmoneyquan

@kdub said...

12 game slate and every GPP on DK is much smaller than usual….. didnt think March Madness would play a role in my DFS games

Yeah noticed this last night, think I’ll sit out the Forecheck tonight

• kdub

@Benn91 said...

Since when they have been together? Maybe I will take a shot at Carter.

Its been a while now… do you use Dailyfaceoff or LeftWingLock to check lines?

• Benn91

@kdub said...

ts been a while now… do you use Dailyfaceoff or LeftWingLock to check lines?

NHL.com, should I use one of them?

• kdub

@Benn91 said...

NHL.com, should I use one of them?

Yes absolutely, LWL seems to be the better option recently

• Benn91

@kdub said...

Yes absolutely, LWL seems to be the better option recently

Around what time the official rosters are on?

• sizzlebeans

@Benn91 said...

Around what time the official rosters are on?

You’ll see the day the update them below each line, and what they used to update (morning skate, practice, warm-ups, etc)

• PhoFever

I loathe these huge slates. Gonna run out 2 lineups, 3 max. Focusing on building around TB1 and CBJ; fill in the gaps with cheap spare parts from NYI and VAN. Also kinda interested in that MIN2 line… super cheap on Yahoo. Thoughts?

• sizzlebeans

@kdub said...

Max said something about all the high volume players being in Miami. Does anyone know what’s going on in Miami? I did a quick look on the industry forum and didn’t see anything.

• Benn91

@Seahawktom said...

I loathe these huge slates. Gonna run out 2 lineups, 3 max. Focusing on building around TB1 and CBJ; fill in the gaps with cheap spare parts from NYI and VAN. Also kinda interested in that MIN2 line… super cheap on Yahoo. Thoughts?

I am waiting to see if Foligno is in.

• dyavid

@sizzlebeans said...

Max said something about all the high volume players being in Miami. Does anyone know what’s going on in Miami? I did a quick look on the industry forum and didn’t see anything.

World Fantasy Hockey Championships aka the main NHL DK Live event of the season is this weekend

• NYGfan1983

i like CBJ and TB as well. and maybe some DAL if they want to score tonight more then 2 goals

i was on fire last FRI SAT now ive taken a turn for the worst in the last 3 days .

• NYGfan1983

Also weary on MIN they havent been playing that good but is a CAR exactly what they need?

• NYGfan1983

Drouin is now a C

who will he be paired with?

• kdub

@NYGfan1983 said...

Drouin is now a C

who will he be paired with?

He was with Yanni Gourde and Alex Killorn at the morning skate, hes not playing C.. Tempting to put him in over Point though even if Point has been playing well

• Benn91

@kdub said...

He was with Yanni Gourde and Alex Killorn at the morning skate, hes not playing C

He is a C on DK.

• dyavid

This makes for a viable PP stack with kucherov and hedman. Those three form the top of their PP umbrella and share a decent amount of points this way.

• Benn91

With TB its L1 maybe L2 or nothing + Hedman.

• stellagirl

@NYGfan1983 said...

Also weary on MIN they havent been playing that good but is a CAR exactly what they need?

With Eddie Lack in net I have a feeling Min will find the cure for what ails them.

And their 3.11 xGF60 on the road since Feb 1st is by FAR the best of any road team tonight, and is only topped by EDM’s massive 3.41 xGF60 at home for the same timeframe.

Now the only question is….. which line…..

• Benn91

Any D as a punt tonight?

• PhoFever

I’m liking a Staal/Nino/Dumba combo for some salary relief to afford Hedman and/or Kucherov. Plus, Yahoo is so annoying with their positions that you can never stack Koivo and Granlund together without using up your C’s, and that ain’t gonna work tonight because I want Brayden Point.

By the way, to the poster above, Dumba!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).