7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( -125 ) at  Ottawa ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    9:05 PM :  Boston ( -105 ) at  Edmonton ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( -105 ) at  Arizona ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -115 ) at  Vancouver ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 145 ) at  San Jose ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Los Angeles ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tyman200

@Seahawktom said...

Gonna run out 2 lineups, 3 max. Focusing on building around TB1 and CBJ; fill in the gaps with cheap spare parts from NYI

Literally the exact lineup build I made before bed last night lol, #chalk?

• stellagirl

@Benn91 said...

Any D as a punt tonight?

Dumba
    De Haan
    Matheson
    Lindell

• Benn91

@stellagirl said...

Dumba
    De Haan
    Matheson
    Lindell

Thank you, De Haan was my other choice due to the amount of goals in that game.

• PhoFever

@tyman200 said...

Literally the exact lineup build I made before bed last night lol, #chalk?

Funny. CBJ is so hard to pick from, though; like picking which Patriots RB is going to score a TD.

• bstreich9

@stellagirl said...

Dumba
    De Haan
    Matheson
    Lindell

Scandella

• stellagirl

Ladue, too

• PhoFever

One of these days, I’m going to pick the wrong Backlund/Berglund/Granlund and it’s going to hurt…the hockey equivalent to Fernandez/Hernandez/Ramirez

• dabouch1988

All about Arizona tonight. Stacking every way possible. Also like the Canucks top line.

• sizzlebeans

Well, both Granlunds are definitely in play tonight, so it might not hurt as bad on that one.

• dyavid

@stellagirl said...

Dumba
    De Haan
    Matheson
    Lindell

De haan, morrissey and edler as cheap d for me

• stellagirl

I can’t get on board with VAN tonight. I know dallas is an abysmal defensive team but Van is averaging just 1.6 goals per game at home this calendar year.

They’re just….. bad. But what do I know. I also think TBL might be a trap tonight.

• gbiancone

Leddy is cheap. And the TOR pp D work for me too

• kdub

@gbiancone said...

Leddy is cheap. And the TOR pp D work for me too

Cant decide on Leddy or Muzzin

• Messiah717

I’m sure everyone is sick and tired of the Kings and getting burned by them in good spots. That means they score 8 goals tonight while everyone is off of them.

• kdub

@Messiah717 said...

I’m sure everyone is sick and tired of the Kings and getting burned by them in good spots. That means they score 8 goals tonight while everyone is off of them.

I hope youre right lol

• NYGfan1983

Hanzel in or out ? Haula going to step up a line or 2 then ?

• dabouch1988

Sedin line scored 31.5 DK points in last 3 games, now they get Dallas… cheap salaries

• sizzlebeans

Need an outside opinion on Dell. I’m damn near willing to go all in on him vs the Blues tonight, and being a bit of homer. Talk me into another goalie to at least split him with. Smith? Holtby? Bobrov? Not a fan of this goalie slate

• sretep75

Patrick Kane on the road against Ottawa or Brad Marchand on the road against Edmonton. Suggestions? Should be noted I am playing Pastrnak, but no other Hawks.

• tyman200

@sizzlebeans said...

sizzlebeans 0 X 43 seconds ago Need an outside opinion on Dell. I’m damn near willing to go all in on him vs the Blues tonight, and being a bit of homer. Talk me into another goalie to at least split him with. Smith? Holtby? Bobrov? Not a fan of this goalie slate Link Quote Reply

Vasilevsky?

• tyman200

@Seahawktom said...

Funny. CBJ is so hard to pick from, though; like picking which Patriots RB is going to score a TD. Link Quote Reply

Gagner Bjorkstrand for me but you’re right I don’t usually like to target teams that spread out the scoring so much.

• sretep75

@sizzlebeans said...

Need an outside opinion on Dell. I’m damn near willing to go all in on him vs the Blues tonight, and being a bit of homer. Talk me into another goalie to at least split him with. Smith? Holtby? Bobrov? Not a fan of this goalie slate

Smith would be a good play. Vasilevskiy as well. Or even the guy at the other end from Dell, Hutton (assuming he starts). 3-0-1, 0.98, .971, 2 SO vs. SJS in his career.

• cchap2

As a Blues fan they’re tempting to go against on the 2nd of B2B; however I know how much of a Jekyll and Hyde team this is that they could easily win a 3-1 game tonight.

• cchap2

Anyone like NSH1 tonight?

• sretep75

@cchap2 said...

Anyone like NSH1 tonight?

I usually stick to them on home ice. but with the way that team has been scoring goals, could play them any given night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).