• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 175 ) at  Washington ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( -145 ) at  Ottawa ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 120 ) at  Calgary ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 145 ) at  Vegas ( -165 ) —- T: 145

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

I want to be back on VGK. But After Jersey’s showing the other night, I’m feeling like I should play MIN. Tough to decide on the late night hammer between that game and the Ducks.

It’s a Karlsson/Carlson kinda night too.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Won’t put too much money on these ugly contests!

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Won’t put too much money on these ugly contests!

Are you talking about DK’s crappy offerings or the games themselves, haha

I’m going to play 10 in that awful Friday Five contest…or at least that’s the plan for now. I don’t like any of the contests on DK today. Normally I play whichever one has the least drastic staggering of payouts, if it’s a $33 or less buy in. None of their under $33 contests look decent tonight. Maybe I’ll just play the St Patty satellites and try to win more tickets for that.

Winning LU tonight will be uncorrelated DET and OTT guys with an off the wall one off, book it.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Are you talking about DK’s crappy offerings or the games themselves, haha

I’m going to play 10 in that awful Friday Five contest…or at least that’s the plan for now. I don’t like any of the contests on DK today. Normally I play whichever one has the least drastic staggering of payouts, if it’s a $33 or less buy in. None of their under $33 contests look decent tonight. Maybe I’ll just play the St Patty satellites and try to win more tickets for that.

Winning LU tonight will be uncorrelated DET and OTT guys with an off the wall one off, book it.

I’m talking about the contests’ structure! I don’t hate the slate. I have the same thinking as you. I’ll probably enter 20-ish lineups in the $5 contest.

• Felixxberg

Home teams let me down last night. I’m trying again tonight!

• zigger77

So many high scoring games last night. I stacked LA because of comeau starting and MON because of salary/them all being on the PP. they all did fine, and I mun cashed the 33$ because of the garbage empty net goal.

• zigger77

Holtby has been so fucking bad lately, you guys like an islanders was game stack?

• Felixxberg

@zigger77 said...

Holtby has been so fucking bad lately, you guys like an islanders was game stack?

Grubauer stole his net for the past few games so I’m expecting a big comeback, but at the same time, NYI will want to take their revenge for last night’s game.

• keephustlincuz

@zigger77 said...

I like it. Just trying to figure out what players to use. you have any ideas?

• zigger77

@Felixxberg said...

Grubauer stole his net for the past few games so I’m expecting a big comeback, but at the same time, NYI will want to take their revenge for last night’s game.

Love the avi btw great show. Hes just been so bad as of late I dont see how a little rest will truly help him.

• sizzlebeans

@zigger77 said...

So many high scoring games last night. I stacked LA because of comeau starting and MON because of salary/them all being on the PP. they all did fine, and I mun cashed the 33$ because of the garbage empty net goal.

That EN goal and the late added assist to Kopitar vaulted me up to 17th in the $33 last night. Was having a crap night before that.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

That EN goal and the late added assist to Kopitar vaulted me up to 17th in the $33 last night. Was having a crap night before that.

Goals were definitely raining down. One of those nights where you pick all the right lines and still finish 15-20 places from the top.

• JimmyTango

Added a $1 contest in the rotogrinders league. Need to redeem myself after yesterday’s drubbing.

• kdub

Does Bishop come out and get lit up by ottawa?

• Bigdummy315

Thanks for the invite JimmyTango. Tried to get cute with Gibson in net last night. I think he got a sunburn on the back of his neck from the goal lamp.

• keephustlincuz

@kdub said...

Does Bishop come out and get lit up by ottawa?

That’s the other game stack i like. Ottawa is pretty cheap on dk.

• joe2dwight

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Hate when DK doesn’t offer the $3/$4 20 entry max tourneys. Loading up on WAS1 and OTT2 with a mix of Gibson/Holtby/Fleury in the Friday Five.

• JimmyTango

@Bigdummy315 said...

Thanks for the invite JimmyTango. Tried to get cute with Gibson in net last night. I think he got a sunburn on the back of his neck from the goal lamp.

Lol me too.

• PhoFever

Oshie/Burakovsky criminally underpriced on Yahoo. Those two will be 30% owned at min.

• sizzlebeans

James Neal is back tonight, and might be skating on the top line with Wild Bill and March.

• Blahaaron

Made my game last night and sticking to it. The Seguin line and Duchene line

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Thinking Col1 with some Ott1 right now. Wondering if I need to try and incorporate some Knights though..

• Felixxberg

@zigger77 said...

Love the avi btw great show.

Thanks! Yep I enjoyed it a lot!

• gravity44

May I please have the link for this?

• Rodg1111

Goin with Ottawa 1 Tavares and ovechkin as one offs. Not getting talked of this one

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).