• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 145 ) at  Washington ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( -105 ) at  Buffalo ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( -160 ) at  Winnipeg ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    9:05 PM :  Colorado ( -110 ) at  Calgary ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    9:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 125 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• chihawk86

@kirby34 said...

I assume Hutton is in goal for NSH tonight right?

Rinne hardly ever goes back to back since the hip surgery. That,and if I were Nashville,(even though some think Hutton has been the better goalie this season) I wouldnt piss away a Rinne start on the road vs the Caps.

• TicketRaven

That is a fast PP1 cdharwood

• TicketRaven

I was playing Hammy too and also a few others in that range the last week and never seemed to get the nice 5 pt night on DK’s I was looking for – Davidson has been a guy I used before – he can get ya 3 pts + on a decent night I believe – then . . . . haven’t cashed out in weeks . . . what do I know :-)

• TicketRaven

Clendening seems ok too for a Defenseman that >$3k on DK

• TicketRaven

Bogo is definately a low pay high ceiling guy – love ‘em

• TicketRaven

Not sure who we should play from COL – the Doucher or the Sodemizer – these damn Avs are tricky to throw darts at – lol

• kmart35

Ahh no more Kane Toews Fleish?

• TicketRaven

Love Anthony Bittetto

• kmart35

Sub 4400 UTIL on DK?

• Aalbanese102089

You working on your post count, TicketRaven?

• TicketRaven

Lol – trying to beat the NBA 17 pages of posts on a 3 game NBA slate – lol
    The NHL slate needs some more juice

• Bastardo

Where is Nugent Hopkins on FD?

• KESLAF

For some reason I like Brandon Pirri tonight. I think he gets his first as a Duck (total homerism but….)

• garybmw

Bleepin toss up tonight, Im flying to Vegas DEE who is in goal for you tonight?

• deejones49

@garybmw said...

Bleepin toss up tonight, Im flying to Vegas DEE who is in goal for you tonight?

Rolling out Chad Johnson tonight

• garybmw

Great that will go well with my Ottawa 1 stack LOL, youre not helping :(

• kirby34

If Zach Smith doesn’t go tonight, any ideas on who replaces him?

• kdub

Ortio and mcginn or talbot and pirri dk gpp? Which would you guys choose

• garybmw

@kirby34 said...

If Zach Smith doesn’t go tonight,

Well then theres no Ottawa 1 stack LOL

• Doornumber03

So my “this is just for fun line” tonight is bruins1 and 2….Not expecting much, but if they go off, could be a fun night.

• zork212

Who would of thought I would like fredrick Andersen tonight… boring. I did have mike smith last night and that was interesting.

any risky goalie picks… Markstrom? never know what edm are going to do score or suck their thumbs.

• DirtyDylz

@zork212 said...

Who would of thought I would like fredrick Andersen tonight… boring. I did have mike smith last night and that was interesting.

any risky goalie picks… Markstrom? never know what edm are going to do score or suck their thumbs.

Ortio looked good against the jets the other night, and has Brodie back to help out on D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).