• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 145 ) at  Washington ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( -105 ) at  Buffalo ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( -160 ) at  Winnipeg ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    9:05 PM :  Colorado ( -110 ) at  Calgary ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    9:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 125 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dailysportreport

@deejones49 said...

Need the scoring to pick up

Hopefully you have a lot of Ducks. Looks like they’re going to score 20 tonight…

• ericgeo18

@Nobakov said...

DK not crediting Toews assist on Ladd’s goal. They did Kane’s assist on that goal already.

Yeah was just checking the forum to see if I was crazy. What’s up with that?

• Nobakov

Need another goal and assist from Iginla/Barrie to have a good shot at the sniper.

• kmart35

Took out fleishman & toews at the very last minute… sitting at 41 pts I’d be pretty much at the top of the sniper if I hadn’t

• kmart35

Still got Boedker, Frolik and Clenndening hoping for a couple pts

• kmart35

Also talbot & andersen goal against would be nice

• dailysportreport

@kmart35 said...

Also talbot & andersen goal against would be nice

I disagree completely lol

• deejones49

Calling for a Colborne goal so he can get off this minus 3 on FD

• kmart35

@dailysportreport said...

I disagree completely lol

lol how you doing tonight?

• deejones49

Garybmw kills it every night dont know how he does it

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/22166088

• dailysportreport

@kmart35 said...

lol how you doing tonight?

Could definitely go either way at this point… Entered quite a few LU’s. Started off great with a lot of BUF/WSH/CHI, but was hoping for a lot more out of CGY1. A shutout from either of those G’s would give me a good shot at something! Nothing too exciting though. The scores seem crazy high on FD today, considering the somewhat low scoring slate.

Hopefully you win some cash! Good luck

• dailysportreport

@deejones49 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/22166088

He’s so confident he just enters each LU twice! $3/each is too cheap for him…

• garybmw

@deejones49 said...

Yeah you always check in the middle of the night when im 1st or 2nd or something for a minute. Go look now I dropped real quick

• deejones49

@dailysportreport said...

He’s so confident he just enters each LU twice! $3/each is too cheap for him…

He is not satisfied with first he wants the top 2

• garybmw

Hey Dee where do you find links to different Draftkings contests? I am trying to find links to the NBA contests tonight. I played a 25 cent one and scored over 300, figures. Wanna see what I would have done in a real contest

• deejones49

@garybmw said...

Hey Dee where do you find links to different Draftkings contests? I am trying to find links to the NBA contests tonight. I played a 25 cent one and scored over 300, figures. Wanna see what I would have done in a real contest

They got it at the top of this forum

• garybmw

Ah cool thanks man. Go check now im gonna be dropping and dropping, Anaheim is killing me. This is why I never even look at standings until end of night

• kmart35

ugh went from top 20 to 100th real quick… went from a promising night to something real ordinary just like that.

• garybmw

This is why I don’t celebrate until the end. No reason to get your hopes up

• garybmw

Dee you up top again tonight or not really?

• deejones49

@garybmw said...

Dee you up top again tonight or not really?

Not really the only hope i got is ANH3 scores a goal and Andersen holds the shutout not asking for much lol

• garybmw

LOL I have a lineup that would score big if that happens but I would lose all my Buffalo lineups

• barro

should have played more last night
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/22202057?uc=364792136

Only had time to throw one entry on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).