7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -101 ) at  Ottawa ( -109 ) —- T: -101
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( -110 ) at  Toronto ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 122 ) at  Florida ( -135 ) —- T: 122
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 160 ) —- T: -180
    10:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• zork212

@TicketRaven said...

Anyone like these players for sneaky meat tonight?

Clifford
    Johns
    Beauliu
    Pelly
    Names
    Versteeg

I’m throwing darts here but Versteeg if he is playing with Kopitar/Lucic as per morning skate then he might be worth some meat?

• kmart35

Does hedman not play PP for tampa at all? I kinda remember taking Stralman in the past and Hedman taking most PP minutes

• Larrioto

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Connor Brown as a sneaky GPP play? 2500 on DK and plays 1st line + 2nd PP

• Duck911

My boys just chased King Henry and are POURING IT ON!

GO Sharks!

• chihawk86

Eichel is out tonight. He is now listed DTD with an illness.

• Duck911

@zork212 said...

Anyone like these players for sneaky meat tonight?

Clifford
    Johns
    Beauliu
    Pelly
    Names
    Versteeg

I have a bit of exposure to Beauliu (DK only, where I don’t have to worry about +/-). With PK and Barberio out I can appreciate the salary relief of Beauliu and PP1 time (per DFO)

• garybmw

New rule, dont play DFS drunk…. I think I just put 50 lineups of cricket in

• Killerclown

best cheap goalie tonight?

• deejones49

Rolling out Sergei Bobrovsky tonight

• Killerclown

sounds good..thats pretty much who i was lookin at..thx..i hope that game is high scoring..for cls

• deejones49

@Killerclown said...

best cheap goalie tonight?

• keephustlincuz

Breakaway 2 on FD overlay alert.

• garybmw

Eichel in almost 9% of the lineups in the sniper…. ouch

• sizzlebeans

@kmart35 said...

Does hedman not play PP for tampa at all? I kinda remember taking Stralman in the past and Hedman taking most PP minutes

Stralman mans the #1 PP unit, and plays most of their PK. He’s the most valuable blue on their squad.

Erik Erlendsson Verified account
    ‏@erlendssonTBO

PP practice

Stralman-Stamkos-Boyle-Johnson-Kucherov

Hedman-Killorn-Palat-Namestninkov-Marchessault (who may be place holder for Callahan)

>>>Paquette and Callahan likely out tonight

• Aalbanese102089

Made my LUs this morning, never had time to check again, missed the Eichel news. Wtf.

• TicketRaven

Callahan out also . . . if anyone missed it

• sizzlebeans

Dropped Pageau into a few LUs tonight. Have been looking at SHG stats and PK teams when deciding on players lately. So far, I’ve had a SHG 4 out of 6 nights, starting with Palat’s SHG and SHA on the 13th.

• zork212

lol I checked my sniper lineup (just finished dinner) I’m sandwiched between gary me then gary again.

• kdub

Shocked how low owned isles 1 is

• TicketRaven

62 pts plus to take down a DK GPP tonight? Thoughts?

• garybmw

probably

• garybmw

@zork212 said...

lol I checked my sniper lineup (just finished dinner) I’m sandwiched between gary me then gary again

All meaningless until the last game. I was 1st all morning until San Jose put up 4 so yeah….

• Nobakov

Nice. Only did 3 Main Slate LU’s today and 1 has
    Dubinsky
    Jenner
    Atkinson
    Palmieri
    Zajac

Need Saad to get on it and Karlsson. And Johnson with the shutout would be great obv…oops..jinx. Know it’s way early.

• garybmw

just speaking from a non fantasy point of view, I imagine most of you watch a lot of hockey. Does anyone here feel that Detroit belongs anywhere near the playoff picture?

• chihawk86

@garybmw said...

just speaking from a non fantasy point of view, I imagine most of you watch a lot of hockey. Does anyone here feel that Detroit belongs anywhere near the playoff picture?

Near it,yes. I won’t elaborate out of respect for the Red Wings fans on the board.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).