7:08 PM :  Montreal ( -105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:38 PM :  Washington ( -230 ) at  New Jersey ( 190 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Toronto ( 105 ) at  Nashville ( -125 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    8:08 PM :  Edmonton ( 175 ) at  St. Louis ( -210 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Colorado ( 115 ) at  Minnesota ( -135 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    8:38 PM :  Florida ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  Columbus ( 115 ) at  Calgary ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Also interesting, but not sure I’m going there yet, is Ken Hitchcock’s return to St Louis.

Hmmm… Idk how to feel about that one. I’d say indifferent and roll STL still.

• Beetlebum

No late slates on Fanduel tonight?

• sizzlebeans

@hautalak said...

Hmmm… Idk how to feel about that one. I’d say indifferent and roll STL still.

Haha…you were quick. i deleted after I saw he has already been back with EDM…plus his returns with DAL. It seems less like a narrative now.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

I wrote on a blog on the 2019 FHWC feel free to read https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-journey-to-the-2019-nhl-fhwc-2970141

Drop a like if ya can

Nice blog!

My biggest regret (apart from not winning, obviously) was not meeting everyone. I arrived about an hour to late for the opening brunch. I was with 5 friends who know close to nothing about DFS and 2 girls I had met about a year ago on a cruise, so the only thing they wanted to do was visit during the day and go out during the night. I didn’t mingle much, except with shashi (whom I already knew) and ycmmat. I spoke with LSUTom123 too as he was probably the most sociable guy out there! I talked a little with q80minouma and one of his friends because we were looking for bar/club ideas for the night. I quickly met some other guys, but I really didn’t mingle much and I wish I did. I most probably won’t bring that many friends next time (except if it’s in a city very close to Montreal).

Hopefully we’ll be back next season!

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Haha…you were quick. i deleted after I saw he has already been back with EDM…plus his returns with DAL. It seems less like a narrative now.

Coming back is still coming back and he hasn’t been the “saving grace” in EDM yet. Pretty sure there was nothing wrong with either side for the STL split.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Thanks all for the kind words.

More of a lurker when it comes to the forums and everything in general just my personality type.

I really regret not going up to more people getting to know the people behind the screen name. It was great to meet so many likable people on the trip. It just went by so fast! I hope to be more social if I ever qualify to another one of these events.

• Felixxberg

The Tarasenkshow is back!

Edit: I’m late to the party and everyone knew already, but I like the play tonight!

• Felixxberg

I’m also calling a hat trick for Seguin tonight.

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Just curious how you came to this conclusion. Just a hunch, or is there some piece of data you’re seeing?

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Just curious how you came to this conclusion. Just a hunch, or is there some piece of data you’re seeing?

He’s a natural goal scorer who hasn’t scored in his last 8 games despite shooting the puck 32 times. He has good home splits and he’s playing against Montembeault, who barely had a .900 SV% even in the junior leagues. It’s also an important game for playoffs.

There’s a good chance that I’m wrong for the hat trick, but I’m expecting at least one goal!

• PhoFever

@Felixxberg said...

I dunno about 3 goals but I would hope he could get a few points at a very minimum. Beware the dude named “Roope,” could see him poaching a goal from that line.

• sizzlebeans

@PhoFever said...

I dunno about 3 goals but I would hope he could get a few points at a very minimum. Beware the dude named “Roope,” could see him poaching a goal from that line.

Last I saw, they moved Roope down with Benn and Le’Esp, and Janmark up with Seguin and Radulov.

• yisman

Tue 3/19 3843 Tyler Seguin scores a goal
    +166

8:35PM 3844 Tyler Seguin no goal scored

Morning skate: Janmark top line, no PP. Hintz L2, PP1.

• canuck1995

@Felixxberg said...

Dal1 was the first team I built my lineups around today. Janmark on the top line makes them far more affordable too

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

Tue 3/19 3843 Tyler Seguin scores a goal
    +166

8:35PM 3844 Tyler Seguin no goal scored

Nice! He’s more likely to score than to not score!

• Dallasg

Excellent stuff. Thanks for sharing!

• Syzltuth

Just to play devils advicate, montebeault for the SO!

• PhoFever

@Syzltuth said...

Just to play devils advicate, montebeault for the SO!

I just threw a FLA1 stack into the one-timer. The “D” in Dallas usually stands for disappointment whenever I play them, so gotta hedge.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

Last I saw, they moved Roope down with Benn and Le’Esp, and Janmark up with Seguin and Radulov.

Thanks, didn’t know that!

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

Nice! He’s more likely to score than to not score!

other way around :)

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

other way around :)

You’re right. No idea how I saw that the first time. Heavy favorites are always over -200.

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

You’re right. No idea how I saw that the first time. Heavy favorites are always over -200.

best you’ll ever see is 50% chance to score, really. That’s for like Ovechkin in a cake matchup.

Ovechkin tonight, on the road against a weak opponent:

Tue 3/19 3435 Alex Ovechkin scores a goal
    +110

7:35PM 3436 Alex Ovechkin no goal scored

implied 44.25% chance of scoring at least once

• TnCowboy

TOR2 and uncorrelated garbage. Enjoy my donation.

• yisman

Letang is playing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).