7:05 PM :  Florida ( 105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 145 ) at  Buffalo ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( 220 ) at  Ottawa ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 135 ) at  Los Angeles ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 215 ) at  San Jose ( -255 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Another fantastic slate, but this one doesn’t have nearly as many fantastic plays as Tuesday’s did. Lots of matchups that at a bit less certain.

I suppose Washington and Ottawa have to be the chalk, but both teams have two top lines, either of which could monopolize scoring. And then you have the NYI/DAL game with a high O/U, Nashville on the road against a resurgent Price, and Buffalo at home against Arizona. I have no clue yet how I’m going to handle those latter two games. I may avoid them entirely, and then get annoyed when BUF L2 contributes to 5 goals.

• PhoFever

So many lines to choose from, it’s quite annoying. The two late-night hammer games are also going to offer some pretty sneaky options.

• mathewsmarner

buf/dal/kings
    buffalo out of the playoff race tho
    kings fighting for one (with quick back in net)
    dallas not so sure about their playoff situation, seems 50/50

• mathewsmarner

esa lindell(d) $3600dk, top defence pairing, top pp unit

• kdub

I see DK is trying out the 20 entry max in the forecheck like they did with the bigger tourneys on NBA

• sizzlebeans

My first reaction to the slate is to go OTT, SJ, DAL, ARI, BUF and maybe the Isles. Teams seem to be more aware of the BYE week lag and coming out stronger lately. Carter line //1st PP unit might be worth a look too. Lots of good options again, not enough BR to go around haha

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mathewsmarner said...

esa lindell(d) $3600dk, top defence pairing, top pp unit

He’s definitely in play tonight.

• tyman200

Will there be a grinders nhl pod today?!

• kdub

@tyman200 said...

Will there be a grinders nhl pod today?!

5:00pm grinders live

• tyman200

Cool thanks. That’s 3PM western right? 1 hour before lock. Hopefully I get a chance to have a listen.

• dyavid

@tyman200 said...

Cool thanks. That’s 3PM western right? 1 hour before lock. Hopefully I get a chance to have a listen.

it starts 2 hours before lock. 2pm pacific time.

• tyman200

Oh right. sweet thx

• kdub

I have a lot of LA tonight

• sizzlebeans

@kdub said...

I have a lot of LA tonight

I’m finding myself heavy on BUF and DAL. They came up roses in my research. I don’t think I’ve seen a team come up as high as DAL has, since I started doing this projection sheet i do. I’m just havin gtrouble talking myself into using anything other than the top line.

I do have one LU with LA in it, though

• PhoFever

Nobody for FLA tonight? Hubie + Barkov looking like a nice under the radar play. Please talk me out of it if you think it’s a bad idea.

• sizzlebeans

@Seahawkto said...

Nobody for FLA tonight? Hubie + Barkov looking like a nice under the radar play. Please talk me out of it if you think it’s a bad idea.

I like them, too. I just don’t know where to get them in.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

I like them, too. I just don’t know where to get them in.

I’m throwing some FLA into a single entry GPP with some DAL PP1. Question is who to play for my one-off; Carter, Eichel, Backstrom all within reach.

• Codith

Carter > Eichel > Backstrom in that order tonight.

I think Philly beats FL….Luongo sucks and adding Filpulla into the mix I think gives philly a boost. I am however trying out some of FL L3.

OTT is in my sweet spot tonight…..Main core with other things mixed in.

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m finding myself heavy on BUF and DAL. They came up roses in my research. I don’t think I’ve seen a team come up as high as DAL has, since I started doing this projection sheet i do. I’m just havin gtrouble talking myself into using anything other than the top line.

I do have one LU with LA in it, though

I’d be on BUF more if they didnt mix up their lines… and I like DAL a lot too but if Seguin and Benn stay together it makes it hard to fit other stacks I like

• sizzlebeans

@kdub said...

I’d be on BUF more if they didnt mix up their lines… and I like DAL a lot too but if Seguin and Benn stay together it makes it hard to fit other stacks I like

I like the new lines for BUF. Also like that their under-performer has a cheap new line-mate to make that line more affordable.

• PhoFever

@Codith said...

I think Philly beats FL….Luongo sucks and adding Filpulla into the mix I think gives philly a boost. I am however trying out some of FL L3.

Thanks, that gives me some helpful pause

• sizzlebeans

@Codith said...

For as obvious a spot as OTT is in, they didn’t come up very high on my spreadsheet. I’ll still roll at least one of their lines out though, since they are a solid mid-range priced group.

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

For as obvious a spot as OTT is in, they didn’t come up very high on my spreadsheet. I’ll still roll at least one of their lines out though, since they are a solid mid-range priced group.

trying to PM you but doesnt seem to be working..

• sizzlebeans

i got it. check yours ;)

• Kyle4

Anybody know what the top line is going to be in Dallas?

RG Lineup page has Benn – Eakin – Ritchie

Mark Stepneski’s preview article has Benn – Eakin – Seguin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).